Pamela Anderson speaks about Michael Jackson

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:37 am

Just_Peachy

Post by Just_Peachy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:12 pm

So is this still a good thing, or a bad thing? I'm not quite sure. :unsure:

So they aren't dating? But Pam is doing a video? She seems very tight lipped about the issue, but maybe that's just because she isn't allowed/supposed to say anything... !?

\\\"I\\\'m resilient. I have rhinoceros skin.\\\" -Michael Jackson

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=11145

\\\"The Story Behind: The Real Orphan Annie\\\" My new Fic!

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=11052

\\\"My Family, (My Memoirs)\\\" -My life!

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:31 pm

I must say I have noticed how snobbish fans have become. So judgemental. One thing is for sure for there are a lot of fans who don't seem to get Michael Jackson at all.

Michael Jackson wouldn't judge Pamela Anderson or anybody else for that matter. That's a real man and human being. That's life and reality.

I don't understand the comments and judgement directed at Pamela Anderson. It's real ugly. You live and let live. Everyone has trying times in their lives and they overcome them. I couldn't care less who Michael works with or dates as it has nothing to do with me.

But obviously there are a lot of Michael Jackson fans, from reading posts on a couple of message boards, who think they are perfect and above everyone else. Do you people shun others who don't live up to your standards in your every day lives?

Just_Peachy

Post by Just_Peachy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:51 pm

But obviously there are a lot of Michael Jackson fans, from reading posts on a couple of message boards, who think they are perfect and above everyone else. Do you people shun others who don't live up to your standards in your every day lives?
Oh please. Don't take it so seriously! I was just joking! AND NO! I don't think I'm above everyone else. I never said that. And I don't think that. I don't feel that way. I don't act that way. I'm not "shunning others," by giving my honest opinion of someone. I'm not telling you that you should hate Pam because I do. And Hate... that's a strong word. I don't hate her. No one is perfect, and we're all bound to say jokes, make fun and push around others at some point. Please don't just assume that I think I'm above everyone else. Because I'm not. I know where I stand. Why does everyone get so uptight about everything I say?

Is this why members get banned? Because we give an honest opinion? :glare: This is a forum. I agree that we should each treat each other with the respect we deserve, but I'm not making fun of anyone here. I'm not making fun of Pam. I just gave an opinion... and that's a right that I have. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

I don't mean to argue, I'm just trying to get my point out there.

Just_Peachy

Post by Just_Peachy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:07 pm

My above post sounds mean, but I don't intend for it to sound that way. Please don't take it the wrong way.

Also, I wanted to add that my first post on here was about Pam, saying "Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?" That she is/ isn't seeing Michael? Believe me, I'd be happy if Mike chose Pam to be with. Seeing as she is denying it, is good news too. What woman doesn't want MJ to herself? :D I know I do! But if they are seeing each other... great. Mike needs a woman.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:18 pm

[QUOTE=Just_Peachy;206835]Oh please. Don't take it so seriously! I was just joking! AND NO! I don't think I'm above everyone else. I never said that. And I don't think that. I don't feel that way. I don't act that way. I'm not "shunning others," by giving my honest opinion of someone. I'm not telling you that you should hate Pam because I do. And Hate... that's a strong word. I don't hate her. No one is perfect, and we're all bound to say jokes, make fun and push around others at some point. Please don't just assume that I think I'm above everyone else. Because I'm not. I know where I stand. Why does everyone get so uptight about everything I say?

Is this why members get banned? Because we give an honest opinion? :glare: This is a forum. I agree that we should each treat each other with the respect we deserve, but I'm not making fun of anyone here. I'm not making fun of Pam. I just gave an opinion... and that's a right that I have. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

I don't mean to argue, I'm just trying to get my point out there.[/QUOTE]

Uhm, pardon me, but without saying I know for sure, I think Irish Flower meant the general opinion about Pamela in the MJ community, she was not referring to any individual.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Just_Peachy

Post by Just_Peachy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Oh good... :unsure: :D That's good. 'Cause I'd just have to open my own little personal can of "whoop ass" on ya'll.

Lmao :lol J/k. I just assumed it was me because on another thread, I admit, I did make some jokes about Pam that weren't so nice.

eafeaf99

Post by eafeaf99 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:28 pm

I saw this today

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Yes Shannon I was thank you.

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 am

If she didn't have Hepititis, maybe I'd approve. Hell when she took off her robe I had a smile on my face. Still, I don't know about this one.

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:05 am

What the hell has hepatitis got do with anything? I mean are you people for real or what? Loads of people have got some form of hepatitis. So do you not associate with someone that has aids then or cancer, or any form of disease for that matter? I'm sorry but I find the comments across message boards really disturbing. Michael Jackson fans are the last people on this earth that I would want to spend time with that's for sure. You really need to take a step back and listen to yourselves. Michael Jackson stands for nothing like that, yet you call yourselves fans, I find that really amusing. A bunch of hypocrites.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:34 pm

[QUOTE=Irish Flower;206899]What the hell has hepatitis got do with anything? I mean are you people for real or what? Loads of people have got some form of hepatitis. So do you not associate with someone that has aids then or cancer, or any form of disease for that matter? I'm sorry but I find the comments across message boards really disturbing. Michael Jackson fans are the last people on this earth that I would want to spend time with that's for sure. You really need to take a step back and listen to yourselves. Michael Jackson stands for nothing like that, yet you call yourselves fans, I find that really amusing. A bunch of hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

Hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. No one are forced to like Pamela, and one cannot expect everyone to think or be like Michael. Every individual are different, and there's no need to attack the community as a whole.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

miss

Post by miss » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:42 pm

[QUOTE=Irish Flower;206899]What the hell has hepatitis got do with anything? I mean are you people for real or what? Loads of people have got some form of hepatitis. So do you not associate with someone that has aids then or cancer, or any form of disease for that matter? I'm sorry but I find the comments across message boards really disturbing. Michael Jackson fans are the last people on this earth that I would want to spend time with that's for sure. You really need to take a step back and listen to yourselves. Michael Jackson stands for nothing like that, yet you call yourselves fans, I find that really amusing. A bunch of hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

If you find MJ fans "A bunch of hypocrites" why are you here then?
You say "Michael Jackson fans are the last people on this earth that I would want to spend time with that's for sure".
Again, why are you here then?
People are entitled to their own opinions even if you don't like it..
FYI if you didn't know, hepatitis at times is caused as a result of un protected sex..
And given the fact she had been involved with men who uses drugs and needles ppl are concerned about MJ.. that's all..
Not everyone are 'bleeding hearts' like you, and I'm sure MJ isn't aswell.. he is only human and so are his fans.
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:10 am

Educate yourself. Hepititis C is an STD. If Mike hits that he will catch it from her.

Just_Peachy

Post by Just_Peachy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:13 am

Thank you guys, for sticking up for yourselves, and for me. I feel terrible that this whole thread pretty much started because I made some jokes about Pam. I never meant to offend anyone, and you all know that. I'm a very caring person, and I would never hurt anyone's feelings. ...Think of me as a comedian (You know, the one's you watch on television all the time... 'cause I know you do!)

I don't see myself as better than anyone. I never have, and never will. I love the fact that I am able to come here and say what I want to say without someone getting all up-tight about it...

I don't understand what is so hard to understand about Pam's hepatitis. Michael can catch it. (Not that they are seeing each other, but it would worry me if they were). That's all.