[OFFICIAL] Michael in London videos pg3,5,6,7,16,17; live brodcast info pg4

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Romimj

Post by Romimj » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 pm

After watching MSNBC, I kinda get now what he was trying to do. This is how Powerful he is. NOBODY can do this. When ppl. say press confrence, its supposed to be longggg and stuff...but he made it short and made the Anticipation Greater.

When he finished talking at first, i was like...What the hel*? The Poster said what he said. but then as i heard the woman on MSNBC talk... i started to understand what he was doing!!! GOOOD LUCK MIKE!!! I'm With you ALL D Way!!!!:D
[align=center]Image

MICHAEL, NEVER GONE!!!!!!!!

WILL NEVER BE GONE!!!

:wub: Image:cloud9[/align]

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm

I always want to see Michael perform live. I wish I can go to London. He looks fabolous. Must be under the fountain of youth, lol. We love you Mike. We want see you back on stage we you belong.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:31 pm

omg
[alert]TWEET: mjjcommunity Just getting word from a source that Michael will formally announce his retirement through his PR shortly.[/alert]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;209529]omg
[alert]TWEET: mjjcommunity Just getting word from a source that Michael will formally announce his retirement through his PR shortly.[/alert][/QUOTE]

Wow... :unsure: Retirement as in...retirement? :( Damn. I'm casting no judgements, though! But still...damn! I mean c'mon, Mike, you're only 50! :lol Damn....it just seems so unreal, you know?

This has been quite a day! Mixed emotions for sure..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 pm

But hey, maybe if we're lucky, he'll pull a Cher and do several 'Farewell' tours! :lol

Wow....still taking it all in..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Michael, you made me cry from watching the video... I wish I could come and see your THIS IS IT- FINAL CURTAIN CALL performance in London. I wish you good health, courage, love from all people and happiness and peace in your lives with your children. I love you and God bless! :1crying

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:48 pm

VIDEO from beatnikho (youtube link)

MJ at Press Conference 3-5-09
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU[/video]
SKYNEWS - Video includes the opening video they showed. :D

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks for posting the video Whisper:)

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Everyone listen, you never know what future Michael made have instore. Some enterainers says they are going to retirement, but they still continue to perform. You never know. I know Michael's been performing since he was five, but I hope this is not the end yet.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 pm

[QUOTE=SpecialJanet25;209535]Everyone listen, you never know what future Michael made have instore. Some enterainers says they are going to retirement, but they still continue to perform. You never know. I know Michael's been performing since he was five, but I hope this is not the end yet.[/QUOTE]

Well we can only hope. I can't get over the feeling of being cheated out of a great run in 2001. Remember with all the crap around his record label not promoting Invincible, the cd re-orders from the stores which magically disappeared, DJs claiming they couldn't play the songs b/c the record label didn't given them permission, etc.?

Well, that felt like it could have been another great run (ie like Bad, Dangerous, HIStory), but we all got cheated out of it by circumstances. Not to mention the travesty of 2003 and him having to fight off false allegations of molestation.

Now to hear him 8 years later saying he will retire... it's just kinda sad, but I guess people have to do what they have to do.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:08 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;209536]Well we can only hope. I can't get over the feeling of being cheated out of a great run in 2001. Remember with all the crap around his record label not promoting Invincible, the cd re-orders from the stores which magically disappeared, DJs claiming they couldn't play the songs b/c the record label didn't given them permission, etc.?

Well, that felt like it could have been another great run (ie like Bad, Dangerous, HIStory), but we all got cheated out of it by circumstances. Not to mention the travesty of 2003 and him having to fight off false allegations of molestation.

Now to hear him 8 years later saying he will retire... it's just kinda sad, but I guess people have to do what they have to do.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. :( So do you think this is just the end of him performing after that..or the end of everything music wise? I kind of don't believe that as he just recently said he was working "constantly" on songs, but "retirement" sounds like a pretty big statement. Maybe he means after all this? :unsure: Guess we'll just have to wait and see! I support him either way, though, of course..

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;209537]My thoughts exactly. :( So do you think this is just the end of him performing after that..or the end of everything music wise? I kind of don't believe that as he just recently said he was working "constantly" on songs, but "retirement" sounds like a pretty big statement. Maybe he means after all this? :unsure: Guess we'll just have to wait and see! I support him either way, though, of course..[/QUOTE]
I don't know. He didn't give us a lot of detail at that press conference. :lol

But I at least hope he continues to make music; at the very least. He hasn't done an interview in ages so we don't really know how he feels about the direction of his life right now.

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 pm

He didn't say he was retiring. He said it was his final UK concerts/performances. That's all. Everyone needs to calm down. Did you honestly think the man was going to tour for the rest of his life. I didn't. Doesn't mean he is not going to contine recording, work on music production for others, films, etc. Plus it is a great publicity ploy to get everyone to go isn't it. Love the bravado poses at the end.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm

[QUOTE=Irish Flower;209539]He didn't say he was retiring. He said it was his final UK concerts/performances. That's all. Everyone needs to calm down. Did you honestly think the man was going to tour for the rest of his life. I didn't. Doesn't mean he is not going to contine recording, work on music production for others, films, etc. Plus it is a great publicity ploy to get everyone to go isn't it. Love the bravado poses at the end.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I get that, lol. We're talking about this supposed statement he's about to make through his PR, "formally announcing his retirement". Is it just a reiteration of what he said in the presser about performing, or...? That's what remains to be seen..

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:35 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;209536]Well we can only hope. I can't get over the feeling of being cheated out of a great run in 2001. Remember with all the crap around his record label not promoting Invincible, the cd re-orders from the stores which magically disappeared, DJs claiming they couldn't play the songs b/c the record label didn't given them permission, etc.?

Now to hear him 8 years later saying he will retire... it's just kinda sad, but I guess people have to do what they have to do.[/QUOTE]

You know Whisper, I read your blog on the music industry on myspace. What you said was true. Look how the music industry is today. The record labels are nothing but crooks. A friend of mine who told me about the music industry says that radio djs who plays the songs by the artist do not get the royalities for it, unless they wrote the song, but the royalities goes back to the record label. I wish know why Sony stop promoting Invincible. In my judgment, they think the album wasn't good enough or other issues.

But most enterainers such as James Brown, Tina Turner says they will not perform again, but still do. James Brown continue performing until he died.

But you are right whisper, after all he's been from that ridiculous documentary to the false child molestation allegations, we all been through so many hell trying to overcome the lies, negativity and the all the crap the press has layout on the public about him. I really hope this is not the end at least not now of him performing.