Okay so, who\'s going?!!!!!?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Simply The Best

Post by Simply The Best » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 pm

I May be In Hospital then :idontknow
:wink so Im Not Going.
Will watch all on TV.
:baby_rolling ;) :)

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 pm

[QUOTE=Simply The Best;209649]I May be In Hospital then :idontknow
:wink so Im Not Going.
Will watch all on TV.[/QUOTE]

aww... If I may ask and pardon me if I am asking u this but are you gonna be working??????? Or... appointment for something? I hope we all gonna be okay because Michael is performing once again, right? Hope everything's gonna be okay with you.. :)

MJlover01

Post by MJlover01 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Okay Im Going and have Tickets for the 30th of august
[align=center]Image

[twitter]ELSx1990[/twitter][/align]

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 am

Got mine for the 24th of August... Do u think the songs are going to be the same for that 17 shows he will have? I mean, I was thinking of watching 3 shows though but then some of my friends and co-workers told me that he will be performing and singing the same songs in every show and I thought that is impossible because he got lots and lots of songs and I don't think he's gonna like that singing 10 diffferent songs in one shows but has to do it over and over until the last performance he will be doing...??? :blink: I might say that there could be some days wherein he has to do the same songs and dance but not for the entire 17 shows or whatever... :idontknow I am going ot try again to get a ticket closer to the 24th of August because I only have to stay in London for a week or 10 days the most.. I have to go back to work and hopefully by that time, I'd be ready to take the final step in my nursing career, the CRNE test.. I wish you luck, Michael for your entire shows! I will be wearing or carrying white shirt with a BIG sign- MJEOL, is that okay, Whisper? :) See you there guys! :cloud9

Ben

Post by Ben » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 am

I've just got a Floor Seat tickets, Block A2 Row W for January 12th 2010. I will now wait until tomorrow to buy another ticket for this year, and I won't need to be so choosy what seat I get because I now know I'm going to see Michael close up in concert, even though it's a very long wait.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:26 am

[QUOTE=Ben;209664]I've just got a Floor Seat tickets, Block A2 Row W for January 12th 2010. I will now wait until tomorrow to buy another ticket for this year, and I won't need to be so choosy what seat I get because I now know I'm going to see Michael close up in concert, even though it's a very long wait.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, Ben! How did you buy it? Thru the window in O2? Plus the fact that you are from there, no wonder you can choose at once the seat/s you want! Mine is totally far from the stage but I guess I will just stick to it or else I wont be able to get ticket/s anyhow.. I hope we will all enjoy it! :)

Missy

Post by Missy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 am

I'm going! I got a presale code and got some decent tickets yesterday. I'm sooooo excited! Still can't actually believe I'm going. :cloud9

Missing you...

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 am

I'm going! I'm 8th Feb 2010. Everytime I tried for tickets this year they said sold out, sadly.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:33 pm

After trying all day yesterday, I finally got tickets for January 9th! And they're good seats too, Block Section B2! Yay!!!:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 pm

^^

Watch out, you all...us American fans are coming over for this!! :D :D lol. Me, Dana, Evalie and our friend Petra. Hope to see/meet at least some of you all there! :8-26-03fruits_apple

And once again, Dana, you rock...thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for snagging those for us! :wub::8-26-03respect:

*still in shock, pinching self..lol*
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

FriendinMoscow

Post by FriendinMoscow » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:33 am

Yep. I'm going too!
Evalie

Ben

Post by Ben » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:01 am

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;209665]Good for you, Ben! How did you buy it? Thru the window in O2? Plus the fact that you are from there, no wonder you can choose at once the seat/s you want! Mine is totally far from the stage but I guess I will just stick to it or else I wont be able to get ticket/s anyhow.. I hope we will all enjoy it! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I bought my ticket through the Pre-Sale online via Ticketmaster yesterday morning. Just kept refeshing my browser, and by a lot of luck I got an excellent set.

I want a ticket for this summer, but I think they have all sold out as I had no luck in getting a ticket. I'll just wait for a few weeks, as some seats do become available via O2 and Ticketmaster even if they aren't great seats. As this also happened with Prince's concert tickets at the O2. I never imagined it would be so hard to get tickets to see Michael in concert. Even I underestimated the demand for Michael Jackson tickets, and the amounts agencies would charge for the tickets. Back in the 1980's and 90's us UK fans were spoiled for choice, you just bought a Wembley Stadium ticket and could easily by tickets for more than one date. Then put in the effort to wait outside the stadium all day, then you would rush to the front of the stage. Now buying tickets in an arena to see Michael, though far more comfortable you know have a lottery chance of getting a ticket, let alone one with an excellent view.

In the coming months I will pay extra for a Michael Jackson ticket for one if his summer concerts, and then I want to go to another two concerts in Feb 2010. So there is almost a year to get tickets for some of the concerts, so I'm not sad or frustrated as I have an excellent seat for January.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

MJlover01

Post by MJlover01 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:25 am

Ben,, do you have bought the thriller VIP tickets,, Here in The netherlands we all think you could only Get A2 tickets if you bought the VIP tickets..

so I'm a little confused..

Cause a other fan and i are the only one with a B2 and B1 Ticket in the netherlands
[align=center]Image

[twitter]ELSx1990[/twitter][/align]

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 am

Holy Moly!!! I finally got tickets after almost giving up and not geting tickets on the presale and breaking down in tears!!! I am going the 25 of January tho..hahaha will Jenny ( not on here anymore unfortnately but used o be ThrillerGirl_)

I am sooo excited!! :wub: :mf_w00t2:
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

luisamj

Post by luisamj » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 am

I am going! :D I got tickets for the first show, BK 111! I still can't bealieve it! :cloud9

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.â€