Okay so, who\'s going?!!!!!?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi Whisper!

It's me again... You have not answered me back if it's okay with u for me to bring a banner or a shirt with a sign MJEOL, can I? I just want to hear from you a GO signal, it's okay... :)

Hopefully, it will get the cameramen's attention(s)... :rolleyes::cloud9

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been kinda busy the past few days. I got my tickets! I'm so excited!

I'm going Jan 9th :D My mom and I will be in 107 row B :D I couldn't get tickets any earlier. But I'm so happy that he actually put more shows a bit later. I can go to class now a little more relieved and not stressed. And it gives me more time to accumulate money for traveling :D

MJlover01

Post by MJlover01 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:49 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;209709]Hi Whisper!

It's me again... You have not answered me back if it's okay with u for me to bring a banner or a shirt with a sign MJEOL, can I? I just want to hear from you a GO signal, it's okay... :)

Hopefully, it will get the cameramen's attention(s)... :rolleyes::cloud9[/QUOTE]

wow that's a great idea, im in with you,,
so than we can promote the forum :D
[align=center]Image

[twitter]ELSx1990[/twitter][/align]

DirtyDiana2000
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by DirtyDiana2000 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm going! Got tickets for me and three other fans to the August 1st show, section 408, row H. Not the seats we were looking for but at least we are going!

:59:

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:46 pm

[QUOTE=ajkinkycuffs;209710]Hey guys, sorry I've been kinda busy the past few days. I got my tickets! I'm so excited!

I'm going Jan 9th :D My mom and I will be in 107 row B :D I couldn't get tickets any earlier. But I'm so happy that he actually put more shows a bit later. I can go to class now a little more relieved and not stressed. And it gives me more time to accumulate money for traveling :D[/QUOTE]

Hey, Tara and I will be at that show! We're in BK B2, if you want to look for us;)

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

I'm going to see him on July 10th :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:44 pm

ugh! i'm so jealous of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit! :lol

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 am

[QUOTE=MJlover01;209712]wow that's a great idea, im in with you,,
so than we can promote the forum :D[/QUOTE]

Anyone here going on the 24th of August? If so, drop me a line here so I can give u my cell# so we can at least meet, members of MJEOL..! :D I am still waiting from Whisper to give me a GO signal to carry a banner or a shirt with MJEOL sign on it! :)

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:42 am

I'm so excited. Yah! :D Hope i'll get to meet all of you that will be going to the show on the day I am :D

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;209720]ugh! i'm so jealous of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit! :lol[/QUOTE]

Don't despare, anything can happen between now and then :D Besides people will be excited to meet the extraordinaire of "Serious Effect"..one of the most read threads on this board LOL.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:11 am

sunshine.larrazabal;209722 wrote:I am still waiting from Whisper to give me a GO signal to carry a banner or a shirt with MJEOL sign on it! :)
I'm sure she'd get a kick out of that!
Don't despare, anything can happen between now and then Besides people will be excited to meet the extraordinaire of "Serious Effect"..one of the most read threads on this board LOL.
That's true, aj. You're absolutely right, anything CAN happen. I remember getting into Neverland on a whim and Lord knows I totally didn't see that coming. But you know how it is. When stuff happens so quick, you barely have a chance to catch your breath. One minute I'm praying for him to tour again, the next minute, bam he's touring! So I guess I should start praying for concert tickets now. *gets down on knees*

RE: Serious Effect. Girl please! :lol I'd probably get eye rolls for giving up on the thing! Actually, I haven't given up, I just haven't updated it =)

Simply The Best

Post by Simply The Best » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 am

I WILL GO TO SEE KOP!! MICHAEL J JACKSON 'S SHOW!!:D

:winkIm Fine Now, no rush, no hospital now, have postponed my MINOR Scares Removal Surgery for my forearm (L)to end 2010. I hate the accident scares!

So Glad but got No Ticket yet confirmed! HA HA :rolleyes:- no worries anyway!
I will be there! *Seeking Tickets at All Costs Now :8-26-03baby:
Cheers!B)
:baby_rolling ;) :)

MJlover01

Post by MJlover01 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Maybe im also going on 10th of july
my ex gived it to me, couse he didn't have time
[align=center]Image

Ben

Post by Ben » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:36 am

[QUOTE=MJlover01;209705]Ben,, do you have bought the thriller VIP tickets,, Here in The netherlands we all think you could only Get A2 tickets if you bought the VIP tickets..

so I'm a little confused..

Cause a other fan and i are the only one with a B2 and B1 Ticket in the netherlands[/QUOTE]

I paid the standard price of £75, I know VIP tickets are about £800. I read of another fan on michaeljackson.com who also got Block A tickets for £75. I'm not sure how the VIP tickets work, except you get some kind of pre show party and drinks etc. Plus not all VIP tickets are floor seats, as some are on the Lower Tier.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

MJlover01

Post by MJlover01 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 pm

[QUOTE=Ben;209737]I paid the standard price of £75, I know VIP tickets are about £800. I read of another fan on michaeljackson.com who also got Block A tickets for £75. I'm not sure how the VIP tickets work, except you get some kind of pre show party and drinks etc. Plus not all VIP tickets are floor seats, as some are on the Lower Tier.[/QUOTE]

ahaa on that way..

but im so jealous...

but thanks anyway;)
[align=center]Image