Michael Jackson: 1958 - 2009 (VIDEO of last rehearsal)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 am

Ben, I understand how you feel. It feels like the wind has been knocked out of me. It hurts me to the core, guys. Guiltily enough I don't think I've experienced this kind of pain over those who I do know. Not like this. Sounds terrible. But as God as my witness, it's the truth.
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 am

Saphster;210886 wrote:UGH! I KNOW! I can't fucking stand it.

But in a way I'm content that he wasn't killed, or died in a terrifying accident. But, a heart attack????? It just doesn't want to register in my head. Especially when my boyfriend said, "Michael F-cking Jackson. He was suppose to outlive everybody else." Elvis, Aaliyah, John lennon, Lady Diana, and every other famous person.

What do I do now? I feel really lost. I will keep doing my everyday routine things in my life but this...I am NEVER going to be able to get over this crap. EVER. And even when he is gone they still make him seem ridiculous on TV bringing up OLD THINGS that shouldn't be brought up. It is wrong to feel such a strong hate toward Michael for a second?! How can you have all the money in the world to take care of your health and then this happens?! How could he die on me? On everyone?!
A few hours ago, I would have consoled and told you to take a deep breath, but I'm having a delayed kind of hurt/angry/disbelief/sadness that I have never had before. Saph, I'd let it all out. Wackysis had some very good advice earlier in the thread and short of causing injury, I think it's good for all of us to vent.
I'm sorry I'M probably making some people feel worse, and I do apologize but I need to VENT! It's just not fair MICHAEL! He was suppose to die when he was old, like James Brown! Not at 50, a year younger than my mother when she has diabetes and liver issues and there she is standing strong, but Michael?!!? My GOD. I am pissed. I want to punch somebody.

LadyJackson

Post by LadyJackson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 am

WOW.....WOW......JUST WOW.......Words cannot begin to express how heartbreaking this loss is. Michael you were truly THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER TO EVER LIVE and it was such a pleasure being around to see your genius manifested. You will truly be missed and I will cherish the memories of that gorgeous smile and those eyes that always seemed to withhold a secret lol. You were absolutely incredible and I could not have imagined being such a die hard fan of anyone else in the music business. Your music touched many and so did your life. A TRUE LEGEND AND LEGACY....GONE BUT ABSOLUTELY NEVER FORGOTTEN! I LOVE YOU HOMIE....REST IN PEACE!!! DON'T STOP JAMMING ( :headphones: ) WHEREVER YOU ARE LOL. I know you could never sit still lol. 1958-2009....WHAT AN ICON.....BUT EVEN MORE....WHAT A LIFE! HERES TO YOUR FINAL CURTAIN CALL.......:disco

The man is absolutely gorgeous!!!:mf_w00t2:

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 am

Hey Lady. Yes, what a life. But gone WAY too soon! I mean passing at 50?! I can only imagine Katherine and Joe's emotions over outliving their son, it's just NOT RIGHT. Meanwhile I gotta look at f*ckers like Dimond, Uri Geller, Tamborelli get their talk on? I mean, really. God, I need your mercy like right NOW.

My emotions are surfacing wierdly.

btw, has anyone heard from the other moderators? InspirationMoonwalks (Tara) and Shannon (Veronica). It only feels that much more comforting to hear from all our mods.

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;210890]

btw, has anyone heard from the other moderators? InspirationMoonwalks (Tara) and Shannon (Veronica). It only feels that much more comforting to hear from all our mods.[/QUOTE]

I spoke to Veronica when we first got the news of his passing, I don't think she took it very well, understandibly.

Okay 2 questions for you guys: How have any of your non-mj friends took the news? For me, as soon as they heard what happened, everyone on my msn friendlist gave me their condolences as if he were a memeber of my family. My mom had to force me to eat and advised me to try and stay away from the internet. And on other websites, most people are shocked.

And two, any of you fic writers(or anyone who did anything artistic related to Michael), what do you plan to do now? I know I definitely need to try drawing something as a tribute, as for my story...I think it'll be a while before I pick that up again. Once again, I say this whole thing is surreal...

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 am

So it goes...

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” -Michael Jackson

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;210891]
Okay 2 questions for you guys: How have any of your non-mj friends took the news? For me, as soon as they heard what happened, everyone on my msn friendlist gave me their condolences as if he were a memeber of my family.

[/QUOTE]

Same here, my family called right away just to check on me. Friends also gave me condolences. It was nice. Of course there where some who just didn't get it and where like "oh too bad...so, how's your day?" REALLY????? But oh well, there are tackless people everywhere.

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 am

My mom and dad have been consoling me since I first heard the news. My Dad hesitatingly told me Michael was hospitalized, and I did not assume the worst- just thought meh, a little cold, a little flu, he'll bounce back to rock our world again and then--

I saw the headline.

My mom has been consoling me all night and we watched BET's airing of Michael's videos together. She told me Michael has done his work here and passed on to the next life...and now he's finally completely peaceful and happy, dancing and singing with no stress or pressure at all. And he's still with us but no longer needed his body...perhaps he himself felt his body just wasn't working for all the dancing he wanted to do anymore, and he closed his eyes and...

Dad, too, says very similar- that he's finally happy, he's not gone at all.

I feel he's more here than he ever has been, closer to me than he ever has been. I can visualize and feel him near me anytime I wish, I can talk to him anytime I need him. I can close my eyes and listen to his voice in the wind or in complete silence.

My friends have been consoling me as I have been helping them back as best I could. I don't know where I got all the strength to write what I wrote on MaJic-MJJ @ Deviantart, and I deeply hope it helped y'all here on MJEOL too. And speaking of Deviantart, I got massive response from friends and people who knew me but whom I did not know very well, mostly condolences...

But even with all this..I don't want to believe or accept the words Michael Jackson and 'dead' in the same sentence, ever.

I have to realize, however, he's STILL HERE and living...

I also will try drawing something.
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;210891]Okay 2 questions for you guys: How have any of your non-mj friends took the news? For me, as soon as they heard what happened, everyone on my msn friendlist gave me their condolences as if he were a memeber of my family. My mom had to force me to eat and advised me to try and stay away from the internet. And on other websites, most people are shocked.[/QUOTE]

WELL ALOT of people on my myspace list are putting up "RIP MICHAEL JACKSON, BEST ARTIST EVER" crap on their site when a couple of months ago they would've been bashing him for some crap that happened years ago....fucking posers. My boyfriend is just as mad. He's not even a big fan LIKE I AM, obviously. He just can't accept it. He refuses to believe it is true. Someone texted it and told him about it during his graduation. I heard lots of phone calls on the radio from different people requesting songs too like 'scream' and 'rock my world' and 'remember the time'....OH MY GOD I can't ever look at that 'short film' again....it's my favorite, now I hate it. :(

[QUOTE=R e a f u;210891]And two, any of you fic writers(or anyone who did anything artistic related to Michael), what do you plan to do now? I know I definitely need to try drawing something as a tribute, as for my story...I think it'll be a while before I pick that up again. Once again, I say this whole thing is surreal...[/QUOTE]

I used to read fics alot, and wrote a few back in the day. Honestly, I don't think I could ever read one ever again. It just wouldn't be right. He's not here anymore. And I don't see how anyone else can continue writing or even create fics anymore. Off topic, It sucks that I will never be able to give him a big wet one right on the lips!

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 am

[QUOTE=Purdy Young Thang;210894]My mom and dad have been consoling me since I first heard the news. My Dad hesitatingly told me Michael was hospitalized, and I did not assume the worst- just thought meh, a little cold, a little flu, he'll bounce back to rock our world again and then--

I saw the headline.

My mom has been consoling me all night and we watched BET's airing of Michael's videos together. She told me Michael has done his work here and passed on to the next life...and now he's finally completely peaceful and happy, dancing and singing with no stress or pressure at all. And he's still with us but no longer needed his body...perhaps he himself felt his body just wasn't working for all the dancing he wanted to do anymore, and he closed his eyes and...

Dad, too, says very similar- that he's finally happy, he's not gone at all.

I feel he's more here than he ever has been, closer to me than he ever has been. I can visualize and feel him near me anytime I wish, I can talk to him anytime I need him. I can close my eyes and listen to his voice in the wind or in complete silence.

My friends have been consoling me as I have been helping them back as best I could. I don't know where I got all the strength to write what I wrote on MaJic-MJJ @ Deviantart, and I deeply hope it helped y'all here on MJEOL too. And speaking of Deviantart, I got massive response from friends and people who knew me but whom I did not know very well, mostly condolences...

But even with all this..I don't want to believe or accept the words Michael Jackson and 'dead' in the same sentence, ever.

I have to realize, however, he's STILL HERE and living...

I also will try drawing something.[/QUOTE]

Your post made me start bawling like a baby...:( Especially the part where you said you can talk to him whenever you wish. Sad thing is I will never be able to hear his response.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 am

[QUOTE=Purdy Young Thang;210894]

I don't know where I got all the strength to write what I wrote on MaJic-MJJ @ Deviantart, and I deeply hope it helped y'all here on MJEOL too. And speaking of Deviantart, I got massive response from friends and people who knew me but whom I did not know very well, mostly condolences...

[/QUOTE]

I should pop by on deviantArt, your username still is Runty right :D?

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;210895]

I used to read fics alot, and wrote a few back in the day. Honestly, I don't think I could ever read one ever again. It just wouldn't be right. He's not here anymore. And I don't see how anyone else can continue writing or even create fics anymore. Off topic, It sucks that I will never be able to give him a big wet one right on the lips![/QUOTE]

I sort of feel the same way as you do now, I'm reading over my fic, remembering how happy and energetic I was when I started. So many things were happening with Michael, I re-found the MJEOL forums and it felt so good to be back at the old internet haunt. But now, I don't know if I'd be able to tap into the creative energy that Michael would bring out in me. Yet, in the back of my mind, some how I know he would tell me "You'll create again, it just takes time" God I know I'm going to miss him dearly, and trying to draw him...I'll need water resistant paper.

MJchick19

Post by MJchick19 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 am

It's been hours since the confirmation of it (I'd been glued to the T.V. for a while), and I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's not physically here anymore. I feel like I'm walking around in a dream, albeit a horrible one.

[QUOTE=R e a f u;210891]

And two, any of you fic writers(or anyone who did anything artistic related to Michael), what do you plan to do now? I know I definitely need to try drawing something as a tribute, as for my story...I think it'll be a while before I pick that up again. Once again, I say this whole thing is surreal...[/QUOTE]

I know that the revision of my older fics will be on hiatus indefinitely. As for Beholder, since it's such a departure, its fate is up in the air at this point. But this is coming from a half-drunken, depressed POV; when I get my bearings back, I'll be able to make a more thoughtful decision.

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 am

Saph- I'm sorry I made you cry!
But let me tell you...when you want to hear someone's voice, just stay in silence not only arond you but feel the silence INSIDE of you..and Michael's voice will come.
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

MJchick19

Post by MJchick19 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:14 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;210898]I sort of feel the same way as you do now, I'm reading over my fic, remembering how happy and energetic I was when I started. So many things were happening with Michael, I re-found the MJEOL forums and it felt so good to be back at the old internet haunt. But now, I don't know if I'd be able to tap into the creative energy that Michael would bring out in me. Yet, in the back of my mind, some how I know he would tell me "You'll create again, it just takes time" God I know I'm going to miss him dearly, and trying to draw him...I'll need water resistant paper.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely.