Michael Jackson: 1958 - 2009 (VIDEO of last rehearsal)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 am

Im feeling sad I didnt sleep last night.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

[QUOTE=wacky_sis;210950]who is this Brian Oxman person?[/QUOTE]
He's being represented as the family attorney which absolutely disgusts me. He has NO right whatsoever, that is not his current title. Remember during the trial? His ass was FIRED. Today he's parading his so called self righteousness and the symbol of morality and pre empting Michael's cause of death as drug abuse. Dude needs to stfu and have some respect for the family. He's no better than the other leeches.
[align=center]Image[/align]

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 am

U.S. House of Representatives give a moment of silence in honor of Michael Jackson

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;210954]He's being represented as the family attorney which absolutely disgusts me. He has NO right whatsoever, that is not his current title. Remember during the trial? His ass was FIRED. Today he's parading his so called self righteousness and the symbol of morality and pre empting Michael's cause of death as drug abuse. Dude needs to stfu and have some respect for the family. He's no better than the other leeches.[/QUOTE]

WOW, people got some nerve!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I stand corrected

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 am

[QUOTE=wacky_sis;210956]WOW, people got some nerve! I wish Raymone was still around and come to set the rumors straight. If ever there was a time we need her is now![/QUOTE]
We don't need her now. She is part of the reason why he was probably stressed up until the moment he passed away. She is suing him for $44 million. He had to hire additional attorneys to answer to her lawsuit!

Let me be frank, f*ck Raymone Bain and anybody else who made sure he had as much stress as possible up until his heart gave out.

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:43 am

[QUOTE=whisper;210957]We don't need her now. She is part of the reason why he was probably stressed up until the moment he passed away. She is suing him for $44 million. He had to hire additional attorneys to answer to her lawsuit!

Let me be frank, f*ck Raymone Bain and anybody else who made sure he had as much stress as possible up until his heart gave out.[/QUOTE]

holy f@ck I did not know that!
I'm sorry I was talking out of my ass.

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 am

Could barely sleep last night. I'm just so angry this had to happen, and now just before his tour.

for the past 17 1/2 years, he helped me through all my hell years of bullying at school, and the hope I could always count on.It's just not fair

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am

[QUOTE=whisper;210957]We don't need her now. She is part of the reason why he was probably stressed up until the moment he passed away. She is suing him for $44 million. He had to hire additional attorneys to answer to her lawsuit!

Let me be frank, f*ck Raymone Bain and anybody else who made sure he had as much stress as possible up until his heart gave out.[/QUOTE]

Damn it, i agree with whisper. I can't believe I look up to this woman and she betray him with her greed.
If you ask me, the media kill him. They kill him with their lies and their hate. If i can, i would lash out at everyone single hater and negative person say brought so much shame this man's life .

The Today show was full of sh*t this morning, forcing on the negative and the past.
Even that Brian Oxman is full of sh*t.

SmpsnsFan3

Post by SmpsnsFan3 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

[QUOTE=mj_fanatic7;210938]That's what it all is for me. Not only has the world lost Michael Jackson, but I lost him. Selfish as it sounds, I know we're all feeling it.

I used to be a member of this website around 2004. This was where I came when I was sad or confused or even when I was happy. Michael Jackson and all his fans got me through my young teenage years. And before that, he had gotten me through my childhood with that HIStory cassette tape I would play over and over again.

I may have stopped being a part of this website community, but I never ever stopped being a Michael Jackson fan. I could never forget such a dominant factor in my life! How can you forget when all your school pictures are of you in a MJ t-shirt or with your MJ-esque loafers and socks. I did it all: dressed like him, listened to him, crushed on him--and it made me happy. It kept me away from so many bad things in this world. Since I was 5 years old, sneaking peaks of MTV when my parents weren't watching, he's been a huge part of my life. Maybe not always on my radio or on my wall, but always in my heart.

When I was awaken by my boyfriend yesterday to his panic and turning on the television to the news, I was hit with the force of a train right to my gut. It didn't even make sense. How could the voice inside my head be gone? I felt like all my childhood memories were gone with him and like I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. I just couldn't stop crying over how surreal the world had become in just one second.

The best way I can describe it is when you move away from a best friend. You promised to keep in touch but never really did because this and that came up and both of you were growing and moving on. Regardless, you still think of that person every day of your life in one way or another because of all the amazing times you had. Not one day, litterally, can pass without a smile of "oh my, do you remember the time..." Then, one day, you start honestly thinking "I should see how they're doing." And you hear the news. The horrible, time-stopping news. It crushes you in some ways more than it would had you never left to begin with.

I'm sorry, you guys, I just really needed to share this with someone. And the support of this forum has never failed me before.

Please, help me by remembering all your best MJ moments. His life was amazing and it made us all the wonderful people we are. Celebrate his legacy: He left a glorious one.[/QUOTE]

you took the words right out of my heart, sister.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"A Stubborn daughter of a stubborn sire, this ill-starred maiden kicks against the pricks\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"<span style=\\\\\\\'font-size:12pt;line-height:10

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;210959]Could barely sleep last night. I'm just so angry this had to happen, and now just before his tour.

for the past 17 1/2 years, he helped me through all my hell years of bullying at school, and the hope I could always count on.It's just not fair[/QUOTE]

Dana, honey, I know how you feel, I admire him for almost 26 years. Even my own father did not understand how much Michael and Janet help me getting years of peer pressure, pressure in school and being misunderstood. I woke crying, could eat or try to sleep hoping this is a nightmare.
Now 29, I don't think my life will ever be the same,

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

An autopsy is being performed as we speak. Already people are chomping at the bit. I can't stand it. I promised I would give TV a rest today, but a part of me is feeling that same need to defend him from afar, the same way I had during his trial.

uranusbluedanger1

Post by uranusbluedanger1 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 am

Here are my thoughts. My own personal rant. You don't have to read this. I don't expect anyone to. I just have some things I need to get out of my chest... and I don't know how to do it, so forgive me if this doesn't make sense.

I have never thought people really died. I always thought that people just evolved spiritually to the point where God decided their souls didn't need the physical body to keep on having lovely, mysterious, incredible experiences that others can't partake in yet because we're still tied to the physical. I always felt that was the meaning of life... to find out that we're spiritual beings having a human experience and not human beings have a spiritual one. My thoughts haven't changed now. And I hope Michael Jackson is enjoying being able to now have the full, eternal spiritual experience that he always experienced only through song and creation.

You must forgive me. I feel grief differently... my body feels physically sick for a while, like it is searching for some missing hole that seems to burn and bleed a little... but so far I haven't felt that. Sure, I feel a little sick, but my body isn't searching for anything like it did when my grandfather died. I philosophize things... I question things... it helps me cope. But I'm not questioning anything right now. All I know is that tears seem to fall from my eyes from time to time, that I can still smile when I see Michael Jackson's videos, and that I am thankful for his time on earth. Don't get me wrong... there is a pain that I feel like I've received a spiritual punch, a harsh chiding from above... I'd been crying over blessings, and now I have something to really cry over. But I don't feel guilt... just a deep sense of loss... a deep sense of anger at seeing how much hypocrisy there really is in the world. But, that sense of loss is also in awe at how many people have come together... the amount of respect this man earned throughout his life. I can only hope that someday I will make enough of an impact in my own circle of family and friends to be remembered as fondly as he is right now... as fondly as I remember him right now. My mind is reeling... many memories are coming to me, many things I almost want to share, but feel I shouldn't. Perhaps later I will, but not now.

All I think about right now are his children. I don't see my dad often, but I always have the consolation that I will physically see him soon enough. I can't imagine what this will be like for them, but my prayers are with them as with the rest of the Jackson family. And, of course, with the MJEOL family and all the other fans suffering in their own ways through this death.

I feel like I've grown up on this board... this board saw me through my high school years, and I was looking forward to growing with it through college... I don't know what the future holds for us all, guys, but I hope it is a blessed future. My heart goes out to all of you with gratitude, especially now as we come together to cope with this.

Anyway, I'll always remember Michael Jackson as the King of Pop, as a great humanitarian... as a deep inspiration.

R.I.P Michael Jackson... 1958-2009.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm

[QUOTE=SpecialJanet25;210960].
Even that Brian Oxman is full of sh*t.[/QUOTE]
They're giving him a platform like he's somebody. If he really loved the Jackson's, he'd let the coroners do their job instead of trying to set the media waves afire. I mean, what the f*ck. These people have no class, no sense of decency, nothing. All they care about is seeing themselves on T.V and being quoted like their words are golden.

GIVE THE MAN SOME RESPECT!

betty boop 84

Post by betty boop 84 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 pm

I still can't understand this... He's the love of my life.

I'll love you forever my angel.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:28 pm

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;210936]Man, I'm so torn apart!
I think I had a sign from my father that this was going to happen.
This past November, after a performance from school, I found a pigeon sitting on my window, & wouldn't move, but there are no pigeons in my neighborhood at all.
My grandmother believes that it was bad news to come when a bird lands in your window.
I kept trying to move it, but it wouldn't, so I just left it there for a while, & then it flew away.
The next week, my father died, & he was like the pigeon king & raised me around pigeons.
Then on Monday, I found ANOTHER pigeon in the music room at my school, but there are no windows in the room, & also NO pigeons in that neighborhood as well.
My classmates tried to get the bird out of the classroom, & then it grabbed a piece of sheet music with it's beak & attempted to leave the room.
Guess who's sheet music it was holding?
Michael's.
It tried to leave the room, but failed when my classmate closed the door on it & it ran into the door.
It didn't die, but it finally escaped, dropping the sheet music, & was released into the armosphere.
I was so worried about who was next.
I couldn't imagine it would be Mike.
I love him so much.
I feel like I was raped or sumthin, just my life ripped outta me.
I hope my heart can handle this.
If not, I might get the chance to see him soon...[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD! COME TO THINK OF IT a crow flew very low above my house the other day. It finally stopped on top of a streetpole infront of my house, just staring at me, literally infront of my house! I took a water hose and hosed that crow away. It went into tree behind the streetpole, but when I looked further it wasn't there anymore...and it's hard to miss a big black bird!

Crows aren't good signs according to my family..........:( I hoped that the crow wouldn't mean anything....

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.