share how you are feeling and coping...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Didn't see it this time! Be on the look out ladies, he's coming your way!
I agree with u Reafu...it may not have anything to do with Michael, but it is surely a sign of something.
I'd like to think that its him though...

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

I saw it again! You gotta see this, I couldn't believe it. I still don't believe it...:unsure:

MJsSexyR&BJunkie07

Post by MJsSexyR&BJunkie07 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 am

So I'm here to vent and share my feelings here it goes.........

Right now I feel exhuberant. I miss Michael a lot but the tears and the pain have some how subsided. There are times though if I hear a certain key he hits in his songs that every now again give me a lump in my throat but I just swallow it away. Now whenver I hear a song say for instance "Will You Be There" and I hear how hard he's singing and how much he puts into it I get chills. Like there's a warm feeling or presence inside letting me know everything is okay that this happend for a reason. I get the feeling that Michael is at peace even though here on earth the media wont let him be. Its like a little Michael voice inside tells me that wherever he is, he is at peace and he's happy. I smile now and my days are brighter. I've started to see a new perspective on life.

When Michael was alive I noticed and most fans did too that he was a commonly good beautiful person inside and out and most could see it. Whether he was hated he still was nice and I try to be like that with people. I have a lot more patience with everyone unless they just do me completley wrong then I have to stand for what's right and Michael did the same and has somehow insitlled that in me. His compassion for the pain of others is burned in me now more than ever.

When I think of him, hear him speaking whether on tv, radio, or music its makes me at ease. I know he's watching over me and all of his fans and he's proud to have such wonderful peoeple who love and support him even in death. I Love him sooooo much and now that he's gone and has left his legacy I'm so much more in love with him than ever before. I've cried my last tears for Michael on the day I watched the Memorial and now I think of only the good times and funny times and sensual times that I've had with him in my life through his music, writing, and dancing.

To all those haters and ex haters out there......You feel you have to love him now because he's gone...its a shame that death had to make you see how innocent and loving this man truely was.....Its a crying shame because you missed the magic, joy and inspiration that us fans got to witness first hand......Now you feel guilty well its tooo late......

Okay *sighs* so I feel better now.....for those of you who read this if you dont understand or get it its okay I just wanted to write directly from the heart. :wub:

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!:cloud9
[align=center]He Only Takes The Best

A golden heart stopped beating,

Hard-working hands put to rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us

He only takes the best
[/align]

[align=center]May You Forever Rest In Peace Michael I Love You![/align]

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 am

Here's the Mysterious Michael Star:
First night...
Second night...

Any thoughts?:idontknow

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 am

I dunno why the second pic didn't load...I'll try again.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 am

I need to vent. I can't stop thinking about Michael. The past week has been torture. Yesterday I thought about him in school ALL the time. I tried to focus but I couldn't. He always came to mind. When I drove home I thought about him too. I can't shake him off, and it frustrates me. Will I ever be able to return to my normal self? I was able to focus, and laugh more. Now, I can't... Sometimes I feel so silly whenever I sit there and sound gloomy my boyfriend will ask me "What is wrong?" And I snap back into reality and just tell him, "Nothing, just thinking." Then, I have to think up of a quick lie and try to explain what I'm thinking about. School, work, drama...but not Michael.

He knows that I'm very upset about it. He knows that I cried like a baby for the Memorial. He knows that I miss Michael endlessly. But, I don't think he realizes how much....I had to pretty much avoid him for the first week of Michael's death. I could not kiss, and didn't want to hug him...then finally when I got alone with him, we layed in his bed, and he noticed that I wasn't as touchy feely like I normally was. I just rested my head on his chest, and he held me close. I was a mess. My face was unwashed, I hadn't eaten in days. I told him I was just sad, and he said, "Because Michael died...?" I felt so guilty. In my head I was thinking because I loved Michael so much, but I couldn't tell him that. So, I'm telling you all. :(

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Marina

Post by Marina » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am

I mentioned in a similar thread that I'm going through the five stages of grief. I'm still hovering between anger and depression, (2 - 4). 5 is acceptance. It will be a very long time before I get to 5. The nights are the hardest for me. I think about how he expected to wake up and see his children, and how happy he was after his last rehearsal. It's things like this that just makes me stop. He didn't expect to die. He had everything to live for. He's going to be buried Sept 3. After all the questions are answered, and Dr. Conrad Murray and everyone responsible are brought to justice, only then I believe I'll be able to get closure.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 am

I still can't believe it, I just want this to be a very cruel joke and that Michael's okay. :(

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Mjfan01, cry it out and listen to his music and think about the news that the cause of his death has been revealed already. Think about the justice and for once think of your life when Michael was still alive and if u want to cry, then cry more, it's okay to cry, really... that's what I do if I feel so down and worried. It will help. :)

Saphster, you will be okay just like any other devoted fans of Michael :) Talk to soemone that really understands your feelings now, cry, vent it out then you will feel fine after. Watch his funny shows like the Jackson 5 cartoon shows, it will help :)

I hope people are feeling okay now...

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;217396]Mjfan01, cry it out and listen to his music and think about the news that the cause of his death has been revealed already. Think about the justice and for once think of your life when Michael was still alive and if u want to cry, then cry more, it's okay to cry, really... that's what I do if I feel so down and worried. It will help. :)

Saphster, you will be okay just like any other devoted fans of Michael :) Talk to soemone that really understands your feelings now, cry, vent it out then you will feel fine after. Watch his funny shows like the Jackson 5 cartoon shows, it will help :)

I hope people are feeling okay now... [/QUOTE]

:)

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Sometimes I can't even listen to his music the same way I used to....

I start to get teary eyed whenever Human Nature plays at work. They have the same playlist here at work for years so I would basically listen to Michael every day, even before he died. And it's just so hard...I just want to sit down and cry.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

twique3000
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by twique3000 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 pm

The way I'm coping is through his music and this site really. I finally found somewhere I can talk about him with other fans freely and not get judged by how much I loved him so this site is how I'm coping but the pain in my chest will never loosen now that he's gone.

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 pm

I've been okay for the past month, but right now I'm crying my eyes out! I've never been this sad since the day MJ died. I'm a wreck! I miss him so much! :icon_bluecry:icon_bluecry:icon_bluecry

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 pm

[QUOTE=Jackson829;217611]I've been okay for the past month, but right now I'm crying my eyes out! I've never been this sad since the day MJ died. I'm a wreck! I miss him so much! :icon_bluecry:icon_bluecry:icon_bluecry[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain! But now I'm so angry. I am ANGRY. Michael...why did he have to go God? He was such a precious part in my heart, and in my life.

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;217614]I feel your pain! But now I'm so angry. I am ANGRY. Michael...why did he have to go God? He was such a precious part in my heart, and in my life.[/QUOTE]

Same with me. He touched my life in a way that nobody on earth will ever reach. He has touched my heart in ways no one ever will. And now he's gone. I want to be angry but I'm too sad to even get angry. More than anything, I'm heartbroken.