Michael\'s ghost?!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

oldschoolfan

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by oldschoolfan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:13 pm

I don't knw if this has already ben posted, but did any of you see the footage of Michael's 'ghost' at Neverland on CNN? It has been played a few times on T.V., I know it might be fake, but Holy crap it scared the jeebies out of me!!!:blink:
the member formerly known as MJslave...

HeavenSent

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

CNN just aired a segment on that today in response to all of the attention this has received. The reporter explained that it was a shadow from one of the crew members who was tending to electrical issues. I've viewed the footage over and over.... and each time I get goosebumps. Shadows don't move like that, I'm sorry! :lol

As much as I want it to be Michael, though, I'm prepared to accept CNN's explanation. A lot of us want to have palpable evidence that he is still here with us. Miko Brando who was on Larry King tonight wanted it to be Michael, too, :)
[align=center]Image[/align]

Saphster

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by Saphster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 pm

I don't not think it is Michael.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

oldschoolfan

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by oldschoolfan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I know, it didn't look like a shadow, it looked like SOMEONE. I get scared so easily, so when I saw it I just sat there, totally NOT prepared. Oh how frightened I was, I don't care who it is, no thankyou!!! Sometimes living all by yourself can be tough...

felixtn88

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by felixtn88 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

I just saw it. Regardless of an actual spirit or just a shadow of the crew, it was pretty freaky.

oldschoolfan

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 am

*shudder*

LittleSusie50

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by LittleSusie50 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am

I'm gonna go with 'crew member.' But, I will say, when a spirit or soul is taken suddenly, they do tend to linger between worlds before they finally rest.
But I'm stickin with crew member. Somebody put that damn light in there.

*hee hee*

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

senecajackson

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by senecajackson » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:09 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;212378]CNN just aired a segment on that today in response to all of the attention this has received. The reporter explained that it was a shadow from one of the crew members who was tending to electrical issues. I've viewed the footage over and over.... and each time I get goosebumps. Shadows don't move like that, I'm sorry! :lol

As much as I want it to be Michael, though, I'm prepared to accept CNN's explanation. A lot of us want to have palpable evidence that he is still here with us. Miko Brando who was on Larry King tonight wanted it to be Michael, too, :)[/QUOTE]

HAAA! lol thats what i said...but that shadow sure did have his physic! lol ???:michaeljacksonicon:????

Juniorlady

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by Juniorlady » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:15 pm

I saw that clip. It creeped me out.:o But I'm going to believe the "crew member" story. couldbemichaelscaringthecrapoutofus

catsrule52
Trial Period
Trial Period

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by catsrule52 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;212378]CNN just aired a segment on that today in response to all of the attention this has received. The reporter explained that it was a shadow from one of the crew members who was tending to electrical issues. I've viewed the footage over and over.... and each time I get goosebumps. Shadows don't move like that, I'm sorry! :lol

As much as I want it to be Michael, though, I'm prepared to accept CNN's explanation. A lot of us want to have palpable evidence that he is still here with us. Miko Brando who was on Larry King tonight wanted it to be Michael, too, :)[/QUOTE]

Yes they had the headling "Mystery Solved" no doubt a crew member's shadow was the scientific explaination we were all looking for.

It doesnt move like a shadow, its a free standing projection. Judging by the lower part near the leg you can see it actually has a flow about it a shadow does not.
ImagePetsnMJ, By MJ fans 4 MJ FansImage

~\\\\\\\"Keep it clean,Cut the Filth and Just be yourself\\\\\\\"~

oldschoolfan

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 am

[QUOTE=catsrule52;212988]Yes they had the headling "Mystery Solved" no doubt a crew member's shadow was the scientific explaination we were all looking for.

It doesnt move like a shadow, its a free standing projection. Judging by the lower part near the leg you can see it actually has a flow about it a shadow does not.[/QUOTE]

And it looks like it is 'free standing' I guess you could say, it's not actually a shadow going across anything. I dont know if that made sense. Plus if it was a shadow why did it move so fast and across the doorway without us seeing anybody else?

MJsSexyR&BJunkie07

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by MJsSexyR&BJunkie07 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 am

Ok FINALLY! someone made a thread about this. I saw it yesturday morning and while I was watching I got tears in my eyes cuz it freaked me out so bad!:cryptic I mean yeah I'm willing to believe it was a shadow from someone but I believe it could have a been a spirit because the clip I saw the image moved in between the walls and it had a drift to it.

Have yall seen the other clip of the supposedly "ghost" of MJ? It was suppose to be an image of him sitting in a shadow behind Jermaines head in the interview with Matt Laury on Good morning america.
Then in the same clip when Matt was going through the house with Marlon Brando's son, both of them are coming down like 3 steps into the living room and in the doorway you can see a figure with long black hair and whats suppose to be a white t-shirt but it was like someone was peaking behind the door frame. The image kinda looks like Michael from when he did the mini movie for "Ghosts" :lol what coincedence huh?:D
[align=center]He Only Takes The Best

A golden heart stopped beating,

Hard-working hands put to rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us

He only takes the best
[/align]

[align=center]May You Forever Rest In Peace Michael I Love You![/align]

oldschoolfan

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 am

[QUOTE=MJsSexyR&BJunkie07;213003]Ok FINALLY! someone made a thread about this. I saw it yesturday morning and while I was watching I got tears in my eyes cuz it freaked me out so bad!:cryptic I mean yeah I'm willing to believe it was a shadow from someone but I believe it could have a been a spirit because the clip I saw the image moved in between the walls and it had a drift to it.

Have yall seen the other clip of the supposedly "ghost" of MJ? It was suppose to be an image of him sitting in a shadow behind Jermaines head in the interview with Matt Laury on Good morning america.
Then in the same clip when Matt was going through the house with Marlon Brando's son, both of them are coming down like 3 steps into the living room and in the doorway you can see a figure with long black hair and whats suppose to be a white t-shirt but it was like someone was peaking behind the door frame. The image kinda looks like Michael from when he did the mini movie for "Ghosts" :lol what coincedence huh?:D[/QUOTE]

:blink: Are you serious?! His ghost has the curly hair?!
:mf_w00t2::licklips:8-26-03baby::yayyay:59::bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:star::woohoo:

MJsSexyR&BJunkie07

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by MJsSexyR&BJunkie07 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 am

YEAH!!! you must go see for yourself :) cuz I know I'm not trippin:P
[align=center]He Only Takes The Best

A golden heart stopped beating,

Hard-working hands put to rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us

He only takes the best
[/align]

[align=center]May You Forever Rest In Peace Michael I Love You![/align]

oldschoolfan

Michael\'s ghost?!

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 am

[QUOTE=MJsSexyR&BJunkie07;213010]YEAH!!! you must go see for yourself :) cuz I know I'm not trippin:P[/QUOTE]

Where does one look for this footage?:idontknow Can you post a link?