Droolingest Michael moment

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 am

In this time of dispair let us remember and the orgasmicness of Michael, and those moments that made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

For me, the first one that comes to mind would be in Thriller when he gives her the ring and smiles :mf_w00t2:,

YANA when he's sitting with LMP (-LMP, +me), the subject of many a fantasy :tonofbricks

All the gropeyness in the dance scene of BOW (need I explain?) :bowdown

All the moments of staring at his tushy during his concerts, esp. in the black pants of Dangerous and Bad and the gold pants (long live the gold pants) :drunk

And finally, 2 words- curly hair :dreamy:
the member formerly known as MJslave...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:10 am

Should I have posted this in the Sexy side? It's not THAT bad is it?

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Too many to count! But one of my faves is when he performed "Workin Day and Night" in the Bucharest concert! Damn...

Oh no! I got another one that will turn any woman to pure butter:
MOONWALKER - "Come Together" that was just wrong...damn...

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:06 pm

[QUOTE=LittleSusie50;213109]Too many to count! But one of my faves is when he performed "Workin Day and Night" in the Bucharest concert! Damn...

Oh no! I got another one that will turn any woman to pure butter:
MOONWALKER - "Come Together" that was just wrong...damn...[/QUOTE]

:8-26-03baby:

And then there was 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' in Bucharest

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah, this belongs in the Sexy Side :lol. But I'll be more than happy to answer. What stands out, let's see....

1. Michael's 1988 Grammy Performance. Before he was joined by anyone else, there was something so sexy about him out there all by himself.
2. The BOW Panther Dance. Nuff said. I couldn't have been on that set, I have definitely required SOME kinda medical attention! Poor director would be yelling "CUT" every 5 seconds. There goes Carla, fainting yet again.
3. The sweat during the Bad Tour.
4. The Dangerous routine ("You know you want me")
5. The entire song, Lady In My Life. Start to finish. He outdid himself in the sensual department with that one. Mmmm.
[align=center]Image[/align]

2bad4ever2009

Post by 2bad4ever2009 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 pm

My moment would be the whole In the Closet Video. My personal favorite...what I wouldn't give to be Naomi... ;)
[align=center][img width=499 height=299]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz33 ... thMJ-2.jpg[/img][/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;213146]
5. The entire song, Lady In My Life. Start to finish. He outdid himself in the sensual department with that one. Mmmm.[/QUOTE]

Oooh yeah! I always skip right to the last half, I love the background harmony, I will listen to it over and over about 10 times.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 pm

But when I say orgasmic moments, I also mean those moments that were cute, like in MJHM when he goes egg hunting and when they throw him in the pool, moments that just made you smile.

MJchick19

Post by MJchick19 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 pm

^^

Speaking of cute moments, one of my absolute favorites is the clip in PHM where they have the big pie fight after BoW wraps. His laughter is just... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And I just saw the clip of him at the NAACP Image Awards in '94, where he was presenting the award for Best Choreographer for TV and Film, and DAMN, he looked gorgeous in that!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;213152]But when I say orgasmic moments, I also mean those moments that were cute, like in MJHM when he goes egg hunting and when they throw him in the pool, moments that just made you smile.[/QUOTE]
Did you happen to see the video that I posted in the 'Father' tribute thread? He does a dance for his kids. Why did my face hurt from smiling so hard?That was WAY cute!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am

Not in any order by the way, ...*ahem*...

-The Speed Demon bit in Moonwalker. When he was running from all the cartoons. His smile was so captivating! And then at the end dancing with the rabbit, then getting a ticket. XD

-In the Private Home Movies when he was sitting there narrating everything. I wanted to sit next to him & make him laugh.

-Ghosts- dancing as the Mayor. HILARIOUS! And seeing him dance with the ghouls. Such talent! He danced so flawlessly!

-30th Anniversary Special- The Billie Jean dance. I get goosebumps everytime!

-Private Home Movies- pie scene, where he jumps really high like a dang fool then bursts out with the most loudest awkward laugh ever! LOL

-EVEN THOUGH I hate to remember...In 'Living with MJ' when one of his fans danced infront his car and he pointed out "Look! look look look!" and bursts out laughing yet again with the most loudest laugh yet! :lol

-The Dangerous routine where he thrusts his hips forward and back real fast (LOL i feel like such a pervert..) and then in the background you hear like a "huff huff huff" sound that he makes everytime he thrusts them forward...God...

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;213161]Not in any order by the way, ...*ahem*...

-The Speed Demon bit in Moonwalker. When he was running from all the cartoons. His smile was so captivating! And then at the end dancing with the rabbit, then getting a ticket. XD

-In the Private Home Movies when he was sitting there narrating everything. I wanted to sit next to him & make him laugh.

-Ghosts- dancing as the Mayor. HILARIOUS! And seeing him dance with the ghouls. Such talent! He danced so flawlessly!

-30th Anniversary Special- The Billie Jean dance. I get goosebumps everytime!

-Private Home Movies- pie scene, where he jumps really high like a dang fool then bursts out with the most loudest awkward laugh ever! LOL

-EVEN THOUGH I hate to remember...In 'Living with MJ' when one of his fans danced infront his car and he pointed out "Look! look look look!" and bursts out laughing yet again with the most loudest laugh yet! :lol

-The Dangerous routine where he thrusts his hips forward and back real fast (LOL i feel like such a pervert..) and then in the background you hear like a "huff huff huff" sound that he makes everytime he thrusts them forward...God...[/QUOTE]

30th Anniversary TWYMMF intro!!! Ooh baby!

I miss his laugh so much, it's one of those laughs that makes you laugh even when you have absolutely know idea whats funny

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;213159]Did you happen to see the video that I posted in the 'Father' tribute thread? He does a dance for his kids. Why did my face hurt from smiling so hard?That was WAY cute![/QUOTE]

No I didnt, but I think I know what one you are talking about, was he doing some sort of weird thing with his arms a bit like the chicken dance?

mjhb29
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by mjhb29 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 am

My favorite Michael Jackson sexy moment is definitely the "Come Together" video from Moonwalker because that is when I fell in love with him as an entertainer even though i was already a fan for about 8 years. I also love the shopping expedition on the Home Movies special especially at the end when he gets the Michael Jackson Sundae.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 am

I miss him...
Damn, I'm crying again...damn

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...