Chris Tucker\'s Ex Writes Open Letter to Accusers

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Has anyone seen this? I've been checking google and it's not really been cross posted on any other site, other than fansites. Letter submitted to eurweb.com

OPEN LETTER TO A MICHAEL JACKSON ACCUSER (THE ARVIZO FAMILY): Subpoenaed by the defense in 2005, Azja Pryor writes to Jackson's 2nd accuser

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur54470.cfm

(July 6, 2009)Email to a friend | Print Friendly Buzz up! *

Dear Gavin, Star, Davellin, and Janet:

After Michael's tragic death last week, I have to say that all the negative feelings I've had towards your family following the outrageous claims made by you Gavin and your mother Janet--against Michael--came back to me tenfold. The pain, disappointment, anger, and betrayal I feel towards you simply cannot be put into words.

You have shown me that your greed, lies, and personal gain override any “morals” your family claims to have; and you have proven yourselves to be the kind of people capable of turning your back on the very person who came to your rescue when you were most desperate.

The fact that you falsely accused Michael of the most heinous of acts, and made his life a living hell in what would become his last years is unthinkable; and I am sure some would say, unforgivable. In your attempts to destroy him once again, you, Gavin, accused the man you called your “best friend” of the one thing that you (and everyone else) knew would completely turn his life inside out.

You took the one thing we all know that Michael cared about most in life--children, especially children who are suffering, and you tried to turn it into a bad thing. You Janet, as a parent, allowed this, encouraged this, and went forward with the awful lies in an attempt to destroy Michael Jackson and swindle money from him.

Shame on you!

This man did nothing but help your family in their darkest hour. I know Michael was just like my family. We were all pulled into your woeful stories and shared your family's plight as Gavin fought for his life during his battle with cancer. Gavin, you told me that Michael's love helped cure you of cancer.

Your entire family praised Michael privately to everyone who would listen, yet turned against him so viciously in public. I have remained silent for many years, but I can no longer do so. Right now I struggle to find the words to adequately write this letter, as I am so filled with anger towards you and pain for the Jackson family.

You call yourself Christians. If this is true I call on you, Gavin, and your mother Janet to finally do the right thing for Michael in death that you never did during his days here on earth. You need to completely exonerate Michael's name and legacy from the awful, disgusting claims you made against him.

Claims and allegations that you and I both know are completely false and utterly ridiculous. Whatever your motives at the time to create such accusations are now minute and unimportant.

It is much bigger than you.

We are speaking on this man's legacy; a man who positively touched lives around the world. A man who is arguably the greatest entertainer the world will ever know. Michael is someone who shared in your family's pain; opened his home to you and included you in his very own family. He was a human being who never deserved any of this.

Gavin and Janet, you can change your identity and try to hide from the public scrutiny, but ultimately, you cannot hide from the wrath of God's judgment. This is the right thing to do. It is the very least you can do for Michael, his children, and his legacy.

Gavin you are now 19 years old, no longer an impressionable young boy under you mother's guidance, nor are you a pawn in this grand scheme to assassinate Michael's character. I know your heart, and I know that you are capable of doing what is right. Clear Michael's name of your ugly accusations once and for all. You owe it to him. You owe it to his family. And you owe it to God. Let's finally give Michael the ability to completely rest in peace.

Azja Pryor
July, 2009
[align=center]Image[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm

*applause*:8-26-03respect: Right on! Couldn't have said it better myself.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

candles

Post by candles » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm so glad. Thank you Azja for saying what needs to be said. Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I think she was speaking for everyone who knew Michael had nothign to do with those atrocities.

I do believe Michael will rest in peace. God can't allow otherwise for a man who has done so much for the world as a whole...

thanks for sharing carla!

jaajayi

Post by jaajayi » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:39 pm

That was absolutely a wonderful and poignant letter she wrote. I really pray that him and the other accuser can speak the truth once and for all. The only problem with the current accuser is that he's probably worried that he would face perjury charges and go to jail. Only God and guilt can make this happen :(

yeah chica!!! I wooped yo ass! How you like dem apples!!

Astronema Trakeena

Post by Astronema Trakeena » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Wow! well said

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:11 pm

:8-26-03respect::8-26-03respect::8-26-03respect:Bravo!

knightrider
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by knightrider » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 pm

It would be nice if they mentioned this letter in the media. But I doubt either accusers will admit they lied. I just don't see it happening. :(

jaajayi

Post by jaajayi » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

[QUOTE=knightrider;213305]It would be nice if they mentioned this letter in the media. But I doubt either accusers will admit they lied. I just don't see it happening. :([/QUOTE]

me either :(

yeah chica!!! I wooped yo ass! How you like dem apples!!

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:06 pm

WOW! I could not have said it better myself! :goodpost:

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

Trennyboo

Post by Trennyboo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:56 pm

I would love for the media to get a hold of this letter!:happymail:

~Iris~

Post by ~Iris~ » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks for sharing!

Bravo Azja!
Well said! :8-26-03respect:

^ Props to Kelly ^ :)

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 pm

:8-26-03respect: (multiply that by a thousand)

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm crying just reading this. I feel like Michael's name will never be cleared! All the suffering he went through...and when his children grow older they will have to hear all these terrible things about their father.....GOD please help clear his name! He deserves it...even in his death...he deserves to be cleared!

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:17 pm

I think it would be too hard for the accusers to clear Michael's name, because then they would have to face ridicule for lying, possible legal trouble, and cast doubt on those who really have been molested. The whole world would know that they were responsible for that downward spiral in MJ's life and career. I don't see them taking on that responsibility and owning up to it. They may want to clear their conscience, but at what price? I don't think they care enough. They sat in court and lied. Swore on The Bible, and lied anyway while he watched. Its easier to let the world speculate than tell the truth.
It would be nice though...

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 pm

[QUOTE=LittleSusie50;213326]I think it would be too hard for the accusers to clear Michael's name, because then they would have to face ridicule for lying, possible legal trouble, and cast doubt on those who really have been molested. The whole world would know that they were responsible for that downward spiral in MJ's life and career. I don't see them taking on that responsibility and owning up to it. They may want to clear their conscience, but at what price? I don't think they care enough. They sat in court and lied. Swore on The Bible, and lied anyway while he watched. Its easier to let the world speculate than tell the truth.
It would be nice though...[/QUOTE]

Not to mention they will probably be killed.....I know Michael wouldn't want that...but...*sigh*

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.