\"Did he ever flirt with you?\" Kai Chase answers

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 am

Michael Jackson’s personal chef, Kai Chase, was there on the tragic day that Jackson passed away, but Kai remembers happier times with Michael - ones that shows Michael’s more flirtatious side.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/tv-one/w ... eo_1140916

Rough transcript by moi.... for those like oldschoolfan and LittleSusie w/NO sound!
Billy Bush: Kai, you talk about Michael in his pajamas coming into the kitchen, you also talk about him doing some dance moves, showing you some dance moves….Might I ask you, did he ever flirt with you?

Kai Chase: (chuckles) Ha, ha, ha! Oh yeah, he would flirt, you know, in his own charming way. I uh, remember Prince coming into the kitchen, “Daddy wants to know when dinner is gonna be ready?” I said, “It’s gonna be ready at 6:30”. “Okay well when it’s ready can you please come and bring it and set it on the table?” So I’m in the dining room and I’m putting these dishes down and there is food and what not and he walks in and everything…So I have menus on the table for the kids to see and…so I’m leaving, you know, I’m leaving the area and I have on my chef’s uniform, the chef’s jacket and the bistro apron and on the back there’s this little opening in the back of the apron and, you know, I have my white jeans on and I remember I’m walking out and I turned around just to see, and all of a sudden, (makes whiplash sound) his head is turned (Kai demostrates Mike's wandering eyes) and went right up my….(both laugh) and I’m like, O-K!

BB: Fair to say in the moment the King of Pop was reading more than one menu at the same time.

KC: I think so! (laughs)
went right up my….
Hmm....I didn't quite catch exactly what she said at this point, so maybe someone else can tell. (?) Homegirl sounds like she was smitten, that's for sure. In her other appearances you can tell she was quite fond....

All I know wanna is.... why was I not hired to be Mike's chef?!!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:31 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;215258]Michael Jackson’s personal chef, Kai Chase, was there on the tragic day that Jackson passed away, but Kai remembers happier times with Michael - ones that shows Michael’s more flirtatious side.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/tv-one/w ... eo_1140916

Rough transcript by moi.... for those like oldschoolfan and LittleSusie w/NO sound!

Hmm....I didn't quite catch exactly what she said at this point, so maybe someone else can tell. (?) Homegirl sounds like she was smitten, that's for sure. In her other appearances you can tell she was quite fond....

All I know wanna is.... why was I not hired to be Mike's chef?!![/QUOTE]

You know what Carla? I didn't wanna say but she reminded me ALOT of you. Now, I think you're better looking but I felt like I was watching you on TV.

But, I thought maybe you would've taken it the wrong way but I was saying out loud at the TV, "OKAY, she is hot. No wonder he hired her. That sly little..."

:lol

I think we all feel the same way. I could've cooked healthy too. :uh_uh:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 am

She said "tush." :lol:lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 am

:lol Tush. Okay. I thought so, in fact, I thought she said butt, which also makes perfect sense. Either way....Mike was getting his look on!

Kai reminds you of me? Girl, hush yo mouth! I'm not as blessed in the boobie dept as her...not that it's in anyway how she reminds you of me, but I thought I'd point that out to clear up any perceptions, lol... But thanks, Saph. Kai is an attractive woman in her own way. She appears sweet and honest about Michael and the children. I hope she's genuine. Michael didn't have enough of those type of people on his payroll....which is quite the sad commentary.

Yeah, I cook healthy too or at least I like to say that I do! AND I wear white jeans!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 am

I can cook Michael...
the member formerly known as MJslave...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 am

Well I can't cook MICHAEL, but I can cook, Michael....

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:39 am

She's pretty, I can see why he was checkin'! It really bothers me that Michael couldn't find a woman to be his life companion. I just feel so bad about that. I think the closest thing he had to that was Elizabeth Taylor. She never abandoned him and I'm so thankful for her.

me_here

Post by me_here » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:22 am

I thought that was so cute, lol. Michael was lustin. :lol I think the kids were trying to get them together. :wub: Kai is pretty and seems nice. I bet they would have been great together. :(

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 am

She could have made him breakfast in bed.... :wink

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Okay, I know this is sorta off topic but...am I the only one who looks at her and is sorta reminded of TLC's Chilli :lol? And yeah, she does seem really sweet :D!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;215266]
Kai reminds you of me? Girl, hush yo mouth! I'm not as blessed in the boobie dept as her...not that it's in anyway how she reminds you of me, but I thought I'd point that out to clear up any perceptions, lol... But thanks, Saph. Kai is an attractive woman in her own way. She appears sweet and honest about Michael and the children. I hope she's genuine. Michael didn't have enough of those type of people on his payroll....which is quite the sad commentary.[/QUOTE]

No, not cause of the boobs. :lol I think it's the hair. In the "Post pictures of yourself" thread I saw a pic of you wearing black I think with short black hair and she reminded me of you. But, her face looks a lot older than yours.

But, yeah I wonder if he ever made a move on her.

And Leah she kinda does look a little like Chili, but like I said her face is a littttle bit older looking. :P

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:47 pm

lol @ 'lustin' HAHAHA.

Saph, yeah I know you weren't looking at the boobs. I'm wondering which pic you're speaking of, I haven't posted in such a long time, I have no idea WHAT pics I put up!

candles

Post by candles » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm

haha saphter i thought the same thing that she kinda reminded me of Carla lmao

but man...i do hope he found someone. a part of me is just hoping he found a woman and just didn't feel the need to tell people cause he knew how crazy it would be for her. and i'm hoping he found someone who didn't feel the need to tell the world who she was with. i just hooooooooope :(

Purple_Angel

Post by Purple_Angel » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Every time I read her name, I think of the drummer from a band called The GazettE who is also named Kai. xD
Icon made by Pam_Hikaru on livejournal.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm

awww playa playa:michaeljacksonicon: lol