Lil Wayne Calls Michael Jackson A “Fag” In Freestyle Video

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 am

Let’s watch how STUPID Lil Wayne REALLY is……

In what seems to be a video of Lil Wayne and company sharing some intimate downtime while one of their buddies gets tatted up, turns out to be a nice lil freestyle session where Lil Weezy found it hilarious to call the Michael Jackson a “fag”.

Since this video freestyle was recorded waaaaay before the King of Pop’s death, the lil weasel can get a 1/2 pass for his ignorance. Believe me, I’m not searching the seven seas high and low for a reason to pick on Lil Wayne, but when sh*t like this falls in my lap…what am I to do?????

If you fast forward to the 02:50 mark, you can hear Wayne playfully rap, “I pledge allegiance to the flag, Michael Jackson is a fag/ Coca Cola, Seven-Up, Pepsi Cola burnt him up”. Ahhh, ignorance at its finest.

Now I know we’ve ALLL said some questionable sh*t from time to time, but damn, to do it LIVE on a web cam knowing MILLIONS of viewers were BOUND to catch a glimpse??? Smh. Check out the video, below!

What are your thoughts? Does Wayne get a pass because it was all in jest????? SOUND OFF!

Sincerely

Low “It’s apparent this kid has no common sense” Key

http://blogs.bet.com/music/soundOff/lil ... yle-video/

.............................WTF?????

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:01 am

Lil Wayne...hmph. I am so over that fu.kin clown. He is a waste of a man. He really is.

At first I thought he was cool, awesome, the next generation mostly because he's from the same hometown as me so I decided to support him. But, in the end I realized I am really supporting someone who'd just think of nothing but calling me a bitch, and thinking about fuc.king me at first sight. Seriously. That's all he is. A swine.

I didn't like his damn tone at the BET awards. Like he was mocking Michael. I really got steamed over that. He makes money by all these young people looking up to him, dressing like him, talking like him, wanting to be him. He doesn't make positive music, and he has not contributed anything amazing to the music community. He may have the title as the best rapper alive, but to me is a waste of space on any Ipod filling young minds with senseless garbage. He is not even a good rapper and sucks ASS when it comes to freestyling.

**** You Wayne. Don't give a damn if we're from the same city.

Clown.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:04 am

No, he does not get a pass, period.
He should never use that word anyway to refer to homosexuals,period.
But we all know that most people felt it was okay to make fun of Michael and it was always a guaranteed laugh, snicker, or whatever.
In my opinion, and this was before MJ passed,Lil Wayne is one of the most ignorant, glorified rappers I have ever seen. He continues to live up to the opinions I already have of him. I don't know what it is these kids see in this mumbling, rappin clown, but I guess people wonder what I see in Michael.
But at least Michael does not use his music to disrespect other artists.
Lil Wayne wishes he was half the man Michael is.
Maybe the 'lil' in Lil Wayne is the root of his real problem...:glare:

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 am

Oh and I forgot to say....this is coming from a dude who kissed another dude in one of his videos that he claims to call his "daddy". They're not even related. Who's really the LIL man here Wayne????

:rolleyes:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:51 am

It's not just the fact he called MICHAEL a fag, it's the fact he called Michael a FAG. Prejudice against anyone is not okay. And to think that this is the influence kids have today. People look down on Michael- well he never walks around calling people fags or hoes or n***ers, having slutty girls dancing in his videos, singing about gangs and violence and bullsh*t. People judge Michael and then let their kids listen to this crap.
And the term 'fag' is something I take very personally, someone very close to me is gay and I do no not tolerate ANY kind of dehumanising like that. It makes me sick. I don't give a sh*t if he was joking or not.
And for him to look down on Michael like that and make reference to the Pepsi incident, for him to act so big compared to Michael is a bit rich. The fact I have no idea who lil Wayne even is might tell you something. F*ck you mate.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

pauline86

Post by pauline86 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 am

um, just to let you guys know, that song was recorded 2 months BEFORE MJ passed away
Michael Jackson 1958-2009? WRONG. Michael Jackson 1958-Forever? RIGHT!

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 am

[QUOTE=pauline86;215477]um, just to let you guys know, that song was recorded 2 months BEFORE MJ passed away[/QUOTE]

It's still really f*cked up though. MJ never did nothing to Lil Wayne then the poser wants to act like he cares that Michael Jackson died. With his whack ass bleeped out 'tribute' on the BET awards.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm

[QUOTE=pauline86;215477]um, just to let you guys know, that song was recorded 2 months BEFORE MJ passed away[/QUOTE]
yeah it stated in the blog that it was done before hand. But who cares. So?

You shouldn't do it whether the man is here or not. That is a derogatory slur and should not be tolerated.
[align=center]Image[/align]

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Why are some people doing this????? Don't they have respect to Michael? I thought he broke down the racial barriers on MTVs and most black people are calling him the KING OF POP but this wayne doesn't seem to care at all! He's just like Eminem.... :mad::8-26-03ranting::pullhair:8-26-03yuk:

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Even more of a reason to dislike Lil Wayne for me.

We all know it happened before he died. That's just what ticks me off. His freestyle was so whack and lame that adding a MJ joke always got people applause. For what I say? You clap for people who mock others? Hell no. I won't stand for that. I remember when Rosie & that dude from Flubber (forgot his name :rolleyes:) talked about Michael I never liked them after that.

I do not like anyone who talks badly about Michael, or talked badly about him in the past. I even have to give my boyfriend this look before he even opens his mouth about all the rumors he's heard about Michael and he shuts up. He says I look like I'm about to kill him. :lol

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 pm

You gotta love people. No wonder God decided to take Michael back home. All the good Michael tried to accomplish is just a joke to so many people. I feel sorry for this planet and people.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:02 pm

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;215475]It's not just the fact he called MICHAEL a fag, it's the fact he called Michael a FAG. Prejudice against anyone is not okay. And to think that this is the influence kids have today. People look down on Michael- well he never walks around calling people fags or hoes or n***ers, having slutty girls dancing in his videos, singing about gangs and violence and bullsh*t. People judge Michael and then let their kids listen to this crap.
And the term 'fag' is something I take very personally, someone very close to me is gay and I do no not tolerate ANY kind of dehumanising like that. It makes me sick. I don't give a sh*t if he was joking or not.
And for him to look down on Michael like that and make reference to the Pepsi incident, for him to act so big compared to Michael is a bit rich. The fact I have no idea who lil Wayne even is might tell you something. F*ck you mate.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

F*ck him, indeed. He will never be able to even come CLOSE to Michael, in terms of talent OR as a person.
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

2bad4ever2009

Post by 2bad4ever2009 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm deleting my one lil wayne song. I knew he was a filthy dog, but this is the icing on the damn cake. Thanks for sharing.
[align=center][img width=499 height=299]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz33 ... thMJ-2.jpg[/img][/align]

candles

Post by candles » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm

isn't lil wayne the one who kisses that guy Baby (some other male rapper) or whoever on the lips? And then when everyone called him on it he claimed that that's a 'mafia' thing?

And one thing I loved/love about MJ, he NEVER said anything that would make even his homosexual fans feel disrespected. I bet you Lil Wayne has lost some gay fans over this mess. Do they really even care about who their fans are? Clearly not.

And all these celebs, these are the same people who have the NERVE to be all 'humbled' if they were to ever meet MJ. Man i'm so glad nobody else was MJ because anyone else would have cussed so many people out. Too many people were hypocrites and then tried to act all respectful when they met him.

Oh well, Lil Wayne's 15 minutes are up anyway. And I bet if he gets asked about it he'll just say 'it was just a freestyle...the words just rhymed' **** out of here. All this disrespect just angers me and what is it for? MJ never called anyone out ever without having a good reason.

then Lil Wayne also RECENTLY had the NERVE to call Chris Brown the new king of pop when Chris was dancing to one of MICHAEL JACKSON'S songs doing the MOONWALK...smh I don't even think Chris Brown would agree...and I dont think the king of pop would ever hit on girls so ha sorry Chris NEXT

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

You know what? I'm not even gonna watch it. Hell, I muted him when he performed at the BET awards cause for one, I don't think he's great and second, I knew it was gonna be bad.

I'm just gonna say this...:censored:8-26-03yuk: