Lil Wayne Calls Michael Jackson A “Fag” In Freestyle Video

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 am

[QUOTE=SomedayMaybe;215522]isn't lil wayne the one who kisses that guy Baby (some other male rapper) or whoever on the lips? And then when everyone called him on it he claimed that that's a 'mafia' thing?

And one thing I loved/love about MJ, he NEVER said anything that would make even his homosexual fans feel disrespected. I bet you Lil Wayne has lost some gay fans over this mess. Do they really even care about who their fans are? Clearly not.

And all these celebs, these are the same people who have the NERVE to be all 'humbled' if they were to ever meet MJ. Man i'm so glad nobody else was MJ because anyone else would have cussed so many people out. Too many people were hypocrites and then tried to act all respectful when they met him.

Oh well, Lil Wayne's 15 minutes are up anyway. And I bet if he gets asked about it he'll just say 'it was just a freestyle...the words just rhymed' **** out of here. All this disrespect just angers me and what is it for? MJ never called anyone out ever without having a good reason.

then Lil Wayne also RECENTLY had the NERVE to call Chris Brown the new king of pop when Chris was dancing to one of MICHAEL JACKSON'S songs doing the MOONWALK...smh I don't even think Chris Brown would agree...and I dont think the king of pop would ever hit on girls so ha sorry Chris NEXT[/QUOTE]

I heard he said give it up to the new Michael right? POS

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 am

Lil Wayne has always been garbage to me. I have never liked him. So this doesn't change my opinion about him. He's gay anyway, tongue kissing his boss. He probably gives him oral pleasure. Why are his lips so white all the time?

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 am

Lil Wayne needs to put a paper bag over his head lookin' like the rat from Ninja Turtles, pull up his pants, fix his teeth and learn to respect people better looking, more talented and successful than himself. :ohnoyoudidnt

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 am

[QUOTE=Mack Dogg;215559]Lil Wayne has always been garbage to me. I have never liked him. So this doesn't change my opinion about him. He's gay anyway, tongue kissing his boss. He probably gives him oral pleasure. Why are his lips so white all the time?[/QUOTE]

:icrackingup :icrackingup :icrackingup

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Missy

Post by Missy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Lil who...? :idontknow Disgusting little :censored ! There are no words to describe the level of disrespect and ignorance of some people. He does not deserve the time we've spent here discusing his stupid lyrics. :glare:

Missing you...

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 am

He's also talked about killing newborns. So Lil Wayne is sorta retarded.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

[QUOTE=Mack Dogg;215616]He's also talked about killing newborns. So Lil Wayne is sorta retarded.[/QUOTE]

Lil Wayne is a crack baby. I'm sorry but I just can't stand the man.