Oprah doing another show on Michael

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 am

The Oprah Winfrey Show need you! Specifically, fans in the Chicago area to take part in another Michael Jackson special. Really Oprah? The good news is, she's not looking to exploit Michael's family. This time, Michael's music.
Here's what Oprah's website have just posted,

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal? behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.

Sounds good so far, we'll be streaming the special live from America like always so stay tuned for more information on that.
mj

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 pm

:giddy Finally an episode on the music ♥

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
:giddy Finally an episode on the music ♥
[/quote]

Yep, and it should be good for album sales!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:31 pm

[quote="OneMoreChance"]
Yep, and it should be good for album sales!
[/quote]

Mhm, definitely.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
The Oprah Winfrey Show need you! Specifically, fans in the Chicago area to take part in another Michael Jackson special. Really Oprah? The good news is, she's not looking to exploit Michael's family. This time, Michael's music.
Here's what Oprah's website have just posted,

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal? behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.

Sounds good so far, we'll be streaming the special live from America like always so stay tuned for more information on that.
mj
[/quote]

Uh Huh..... That's why there was such short notice, because Oprah really wants an audience consisting of MJ's Fans.
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oldschooly

Post by Oldschooly » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 am

Are you faaaaaaaaaaaarking kidding me. Desperate much. I'd like to knock that woman's teeth out. I will not be watching, just like I did not watch her other shows. And I'm sure we'll be seeing yet another paedophile episode a few days beforehand. It's only a matter of time before the child abuse episode is about Michael.
Is this meant to be Oprah's farewell season or Michael's?

Pirate.

Post by Pirate. » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 am

Frankly I'm just worried about the people who may be there, who will be speaking on behalf of our community. I couldn't give a rats ass about what Winfrey has to say at this point, she's already proven herself unworthy of credibility in my eyes. But if one ....'overzealous'... fan gets up and speaks.....dear lord. I don't want to step on anyone's beliefs here but we all know there are some pretty intense 'theories' out there that Oprah doesn't need to hear and exploit.

DAMN.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:23 am

When does this episode air?

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 am

[quote="Juniorlady"]
When does this episode air?
[/quote]
i heard it will air on December 6th.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
i heard it will air on December 6th.
[/quote]

I can't wait (:

updated march 28 2011.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:19 pm

What to do when so many people question the truth? Go on “Oprah.”

I am told that the whole Cascio family appears on “Oprah” on December 6th to showcase Eddie Cascio’s tracks from Michael Jackson‘s new album.

Eddie is joined by his parents, Dominic and Connie, as well as brother Frank and sister Nicole.

The family talks with Oprah about their long relationship as Michael’s surrogate family, and the evolution of the music Michael made at their house in New Jersey in 2007.

Originally, the family didn’t want to go to the show, but Sony Music thought it best just to put the whole story out in the open. “Michael” the album is released on December 14th. The single, “Hold My Hand,” is already on the radio and on ITunes, featuring Akon.

Eddie Cascio has three tracks on the new “Michael” album—”Breaking News,” “Monster,” and “Keep Your Head Up.” There are nine more in the vault.

Also on the show is Michael’s long time producer Teddy Riley, who worked on the tracks and vouches for their veracity.

showbiz mj

justice

Post by justice » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]

I am told that the whole Cascio family appears on “Oprah” on December 6th to showcase Eddie Cascio’s tracks from Michael Jackson‘s new album.

Eddie is joined by his parents, Dominic and Connie, as well as brother Frank and sister Nicole.

The family talks with Oprah about their long relationship as Michael’s surrogate family, and the evolution of the music Michael made at their house in New Jersey in 2007.

Originally, the family didn’t want to go to the show, but Sony Music thought it best just to put the whole story out in the open. “Michael” the album is released on December 14th. The single, “Hold My Hand,” is already on the radio and on ITunes, featuring Akon.

Eddie Cascio has three tracks on the new “Michael” album—”Breaking News,” “Monster,” and “Keep Your Head Up.” There are nine more in the vault.

Also on the show is Michael’s long time producer Teddy Riley, who worked on the tracks and vouches for their veracity.

showbiz mj
[/quote]
If anyone is disrespectful Teddy will set them straight. He loved him some Michael.
Last edited by justice on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]

showbiz mj
[/quote]

Hmm. Interesting.

updated march 28 2011.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 pm

[quote="justice"]
If anyone is disrespectful Teddy will set them straight. He loved him some Michael.
[/quote]

Let's just hope Teddy doesn't start spouting about Michael being alive. It might hurt his credibility.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 pm

I just saw the commercial for the show. It was so frigging intense to see. I'm so nervous for what's gonna be said, etc...

updated march 28 2011.