Authorities: No Evidence Michael Was Ever a Pedophile

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 pm

By Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor

With Katherine Jackson ratcheting up the debate about her son Michael Jackson's relationship with children by saying he was no child molester, a well-placed government source tells RadarOnline she's right.

"The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services absolutely agrees with Katherine that her son never molested any child in cases the department investigated," a source told RadarOnline.

Michael Jackson was investigated by DCFS on and off for at least 10 years. The department undertook a first extensive investigation of allegations made by an underage accuser in 1993.

"Michael was fully cooperative during all of his interactions with DCFS," the source said. "Michael was interviewed for hours without his lawyer. He held nothing back. He couldn't understand why these allegations were being made against him. DCFS cleared him on any wrongdoing in ALL investigations.

"Did Michael put himself in precarious situations that most normal people wouldn't? Absolutely . . . The questioning was very, very hard on Michael, he just couldn't fathom that anyone could accuse him of being a child molester."

Another accuser, in 2005, "had absolutely no credibility," the source said. "There were differing accounts of what happened from the accuser and his family members."

Los Angeles' DCFS also investigated claims of abuse last year involving Michael Jackson's three children. Michael's nephew, Jaafar, allegedly used a stun gun on Michael's son, Blanket. After an extensive investigation, DCFS again took no action in the 2010 stun gun incident.

"Katherine was questioned by officials from the department, and as always, she was cooperative but saddened," the source said. "Katherine feels that her family has been targeted by opportunists over the years, and she just hopes that was the last time she ever has to go through that."
rador online

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm

He was an INNOCENT man!!
To sum it up, I truly believe that's what killed Michael. The media, and those money-hungry "accusers." Those disgusting liars.
Last edited by armcjackson on Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

justice

Post by justice » Thu May 05, 2011 8:49 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
rador online
[/quote]

My question: Why didn't they come out in fullforce and support Michael instead of
allowing that disgusting Sneddon to go forward with those allegations.

The media supported the accusers knowing they were lying.

This should be sent to all media. Diane hateful Demon, Maureen ugly Orth, Diane
pathetic Sawyer, Joy devious Behar, Sneddon and his ridiculos sidekicks, and all
rest of the evil, jealous, racists numskulls. Oh! don't forget TMZ. I despise them
all for wanting an innocent man to go to prison for a crime he couldn't fathom.

They MURDERED him!

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Cover your screen and eyes cuz imma bout to use colorful language:

Too.

Fucking.

Late.

If they had said this shit SOONER, maybe he would have been able to sleep dammit!

Fucking Johnny-Come-Lately Jerks!

Sorry...maybe :sneaky

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Fri May 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Same article different sources. I am checking to see how many are going to pick this story up.

http://news.softpedi...ay-198846.shtml

http://celebritynews...pedophilia-112/

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42894699

http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2011/05 ... e#comments

If you haven't left a comment please do. Not a thank for saying nice things about Michael, but to the author for using his legal skill not to askew the facts or because he wrote factual judicial and police procedures to explain how the authorities came about their conclusions.
Last edited by Dialdancer on Fri May 06, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 pm

We know what LameStream Media is worried about so they are still hiding their head in the sand.

http://www.newkerala...ews-202916.html

http://www.realbolly...-katherine.html

http://www.daylife.c...?__site=daylife

Blog for the U.S. Muslin Community.

http://singularvoice...son-was-muslim/

Because we need it overseas as well. I wish Salon.com and china.org.cn would pick up this story.

Last edited by Dialdancer on Fri May 06, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 pm

[quote="LittleSusie50"]
Cover your screen and eyes cuz imma bout to use colorful language:

Too.

Fucking.

Late.

If they had said this shit SOONER, maybe he would have been able to sleep dammit!

Sorry...maybe :sneaky
[/quote]
No need to apologize, I feel the same way. >:(

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 pm

[quote="LittleSusie50"]

Too.

Fucking.

Late.

[/quote]

FUCK THE PRESS, MICHAEL YOU'RE THE BEST!
Ya took the words right out of my mouth girl. I cannot believe this. THIS LONG to say a DAMN SOMETHING? Just.. I don't have any other words for it. And justice, we more than anybody on the planet know what a demon-conspiracy the media is. They don't care if they lie or if they don't, or even if they get found out about it later- ratings and money is God to them all. They're going to have to carry that sin to the next life, every one of them, and there won't be anybody to buy off from their consequences.

"The fans know the tabloid garbage is crap. They always say to me, "Let's have a tabloid-burning." It's terrible to try to assassinate one's character. I've had people come to me, and after meeting me, they start crying. I say, "Why are you crying?" They say, "Because I thought you would be stuck up, but you're the nicest person." I say, "Who gave you this judgment?" They tell me they read it. I tell them, "Don't you believe what you read."

"It's very sad, I just want the fans to know and to understand that is not the truth. 99.9% of it is not the truth. And don't read it, don't believe it, it's garbage. It's tabloid junk, I mean they just simply make it up for greed and money. So please don't listen to it, it's trash."

"Don't read stories that aren't true. They write those stories to mislead you and you're making them rich. It's not true, don't read it, it's garbage, it's junk food. Believe what I tell you. "

"The tabloid press are bastards, and you've got to have rhinoceros skin to deal with that kind of ignorance mentality. They do it simply to sell papers, because bad news sell, not good news. They simply make it up. If they don't have anything, they just make it up. I'm nothing like the way the tabloids have painted me out to be, nothing. Nothing like that. They're the ones who are crazy. They're ignorant. I always say to my fans 'Let's have a tabloid burning. Let's make a big mountain out of tabloids and just burn them.' The real fans who love me know that garbage isn't true. They know. They're smart."

"I don't talk about -- I don't watch TV. I don't look at tabloids; I hate tabloids. I think we should have a tabloid burning -- Just make mountains out of them, burn it all. People should be more aware that it's completely not the truth. It's sensationalism. It's ignorance, it really is. Ignorance... I mean look at poor Lady Diana, it was sick! She was being hunted by those people."

"I want to tell the readers not to judge a person by what they hear, or even what they read, unless they hear it from the person himself. There is so much tabloid sensationalism. Don't fall prey to it, it's ugly. I'd like to take all he tabloids and burn them. I want you to print that! Some of them try to diguise themselves, but they are still the tabloids."

"Sensationalism seems to sell more than wonderful-positive news."

“I have always had a soft speaking voice. I haven't cultivated it or chemically altered it; that's me - take it or leave it. Imagine what it must be like to be criticized for something about yourself that is natural and God given. Imagine the hurt of having untruths spread by the press, of having people wonder if you're telling the truth - defending yourself because someone decided it would make good copy and would force you to deny what they said, thus creating another story. I've tried not to answer such ridiculous charges in the past because that dignifies them and the people who make them. Remember, the press is a business: Newspapers and magazines are in business to make money - sometimes at the expense of accuracy, fairness, and even the truth.”

"It's enough to make you want to ask, "What happened to truth? Did it go out of style?"".

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."

"That's stupid, that's bias.. they lied, they don't wanna give me credit for anything."

"It's not fair. Why won't the media leave me alone? Why?"

“I love all of you So SO Much. I’m very lonely without you, you are my life always, please love me always. Burn all Tabloids. Love, Michael Jackson"

I will NEVER FORGET what they've done. And I will NEVER sit by and watch them try to keep on. :hanged :verydevilish We've stood side-by-side through thick and thin, and I will NEVER faulter in the fight against those scumbags. That is what we're all about, afterall. We're all family, and dammit, we'll take 'em all out.

BTW: THANK YOU Dial for that! We should ALL be doing that and spreading the word, because like Michael said, "Sensationalism seems to sell more than wonderful-positive news", but that has to end with us. The path to Michael's Vindication knows no sleep, but it ends with the truth, and it ends with justice. We've got to continue to always work hard to see it come into fruition, and then, STAY intact. (The handful of writers that have reported these particular facts without an obvious agenda should be thanked so they continue to do the right thing.) Thanks for the links girl.

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Sat May 07, 2011 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

Although it's good that they finally said something, I have to agree that this comes too late. I think that it would have done Michael some good if he had been able to hear that himself.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Ok......enough of dragging feet, I want to hear about this on CNN & FOX News. I really want to hear about it on CNN I want to watch DisGust turn purple I think it would an improved look for her.

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm

[quote="Dialdancer"]
Ok......enough of dragging feet, I want to hear about this on CNN & FOX News. I really want to hear about it on CNN I want to watch DisGust turn purple I think it would an improved look for her.
[/quote]

I wouldn't hold your breath. That's positive MJ news, that would make them look bad and they can't have that. They would have to admit that they got it wrong and everything. I would be really surprised if this story were to spread out the the main stream news organizations.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Wed May 11, 2011 10:34 pm

[quote="Jingles"]
I wouldn't hold your breath. That's positive MJ news, that would make them look bad and they can't have that. They would have to admit that they got it wrong and everything. I would be really surprised if this story were to spread out the the main stream news organizations.
[/quote]

You are right even with independent journalist publishing information the Mainstream Monolith keeps its head down.

MJ777 & Vindicating Michael sites are reporting information either found by them or reported by others on the revelations. It looks like it is more about ego for Lamestream Media than even greed.

Oldschooly

Post by Oldschooly » Wed May 18, 2011 5:27 am

While I understand people are mad that this comes out after Michael died, all I can say is- better late than NEVER.

justice

Post by justice » Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm

[quote="Dialdancer"]
[/quote]

Who are you talking about....Nancy DisGrace or the Demon? I'm not that saavy
on the computer, why not blast the lamedisgustingmedia with this info?

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Thu May 19, 2011 3:52 pm

[quote="justice"]
Who are you talking about....Nancy DisGrace or the Demon? I'm not that saavy
on the computer, why not blast the lamedisgustingmedia with this info?
[/quote]

There are people who have attempted to do so from the moment this article was released and still continue. It is like the story of Jordan recanting the allegation several times throughout the years. The Mainstream Media has refused to even acknowledge the story, to investigate and pronounce it a rumor or fact. While it does continue to make the rounds of several sites it is deemed Fan gossip unless they pick it up and report it. Now it may be there are some journalist who have paid attention and doing their own investigation the information on this story, but at present both stories are confined to MJ sites and celebrity gossip sites which ARE NOT affiliated with any major news network. The implication is the stories are the imaginings of desperate Fans and a mother who does not wish to face facts.
Last edited by Dialdancer on Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.