La Toya Jackson To Publish A Tell-All On Michael

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Michael Jackson's older sister La Toya has been working on new beginnings since the unexpected death of her brother and the world’s most beloved entertainer. First she was a Donald Trump favorite on Celebrity Apprentice where she was featured on the reality show twice, only to be booted off twice in the same season. Now she’s prepping for her newest book Starting Over, scheduled to hit bookstores next week.

The soft-spoken La Toya, who was also one of the most vocal siblings following her brother’s 2009 death, never hesitated to publicly point the guilty finger at Dr. Conrad Murray when asked who she blamed. Jackson and her publishers have perfect timing as the book is debuting the same week the King of Pop was pronounced dead two years ago on that unforgettable day of June 25th.

According to Access Hollywood, the iconic sister writes she confronted Murray in the hospital but only received “evasion and excuses” for answers. She even gets personal about Mike’s children, the three people who were around him the most, sharing inside information from daughter Paris, who supposedly described her father as always crying and cold.

While the book seems like it will be chock full of candid revelations from the middle Jackson sister, the drama will continue to unfold when Murray faces a court of peers in a September trial for involuntarily manslaughter. Murray was with Michael when he died and has consistently denied any wrong doing for the singer's death
latoya

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Jesus.
What is the point of this book?
Didn't she get enough last time?
I'm sorry, but this is just wrong on so many levels.
Riding her brother's coat tails, even in death.
Lord have mercy...

Susie :idontknow :crying

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 am

I don't like this. Honestly, not to be rude, I don't ever seem to like what she has to say. I mean tell all you want about MJ (I'd rather she didn't do that either but) fine, it's been done before... But I hate it when people mention the kids. Makes me so mad.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Marina

Post by Marina » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 am

"Iconic sister."

:bs

*(Wiping cappucino off the screen).

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 am

♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 pm

LaToya kinda looks like my Aunt.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
LaToya kinda looks like my Aunt.
[/quote]
:yaychibi

It's funny you say that, because my mother and I always talk about how she's wearing my mother's signature hairstyle now. (Except my mom's hair is longer.) I love that hairstyle.. <3

Literally, LaToya's book is a waiting game to see what she says is good or bad, or made-up. It comes out tomorrow, so we'll see... ???

@ Marina: LOL.

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Actually she looks a lot like my Aunt. Lol.

updated march 28 2011.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm watching Latoya on Piers Morgan right now.
Probably the best interview I have ever seen with her.
Not sure what to make of her views on Michael.
Piers says the book is a fascinating read. Interesting...

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

He's asking her about that MJ press conference, told her he would kill MJ if she did not do it.
MJ told her, "You don't have to explain. I know you. You're my sister, I know you wouldn't do this."
Guess MJ knew Gordon was controlling her. Damn! The interview just got interrupted by an Emergency Alert System regarding the weather here. Back later...

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Kids demanded to see MJ one last time, she went in with them and they prayed and told him they loved him, kissed him, wiped his face, stroked his hair, said MJ said he would be murdered, had controllers around him, the AEG show, they knew he was not healthy enough to perform, coroner told Latoya that the only drug in his system was propofol, other than that he was clean, too thin and fragile, not in good health as reported, COMMERCIAL...

Talking about MJ's kids, said they are well and happy, doing things they never did, in school, Katharine doing a good job, sees them every Sunday and they text, doing good in school, would tell MJ she was sorry she was not there to help him and he would still be here, sorry he is no longer with us, he was a kind meek person and they took advantage, Piers says he could never see him as an old man, says his 10 year old son got into MJ after he passed, his legacy lives on, Latoya says that there will never be another and he was a gift from GOD

END OF SHOW

Whew! I'm still alive...a little nausea, very very sad, cried a little, but alive

Susie :pacify

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 am

Aw Susie, thanx so much for the summary, it really helped a lot b/c I couldn't watch it. She said everything I already knew. She's promoting the book along with her new song now on the news, and has put out 2 videos about the book 'preface'- long and short version, and is asking for opinons on her song.

New Song (I think it's called 'Starting Over' too like the book.)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9aansZ ... detailpage[/media]

My mother liked the sound it has.

Long Preface:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMVP8zyS ... detailpage[/media]

Well she's VERY right about being hit one time is one time too many. And also that people take every advantage out of Michael, who doesn't... *We'll protect you Michael!!*

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 am

This is the short preface vid version:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85NnoPF ... detailpage[/media]

:ph34r:

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 am

No problem sushigirl.
I don't feel as angry about the book now.
Not my business really, I just choose not to read it
because I can't deal with it.
I can't stand to hear about it because I can't handle it.
It just drags me back to that day, that moment.
Ironically, that moment in time is today.

Take care all,
Susie :unsure: :pacify

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

From what I've read on another MJ site, there won't really be anything new from what she is saying on the TV talk shows she has done since Michael died.

If the Fan who posted the spoiler got it right, LaToya hasn't really spent any time with Michael over the past ten years, her version of Michael's reaction to her calling him a molester is different than what is previously rumored. There are tales of letters with accusations against a current Estate Manager which she turned over to them????

I usually stick to vindicating against the allegations and spent little time studying the Estate and MJ's death so I do not know what to think of what I've learned of this book. Will it help, is there anything in it that can be used to get to the truth of Michael's death, did the Catalog play a part in the allegations and lack of partner support during them, and whether or not the Estate is being managed by the persons Michael wanted?
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.