Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series on June 25th

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Michael Jackson - the world's biggest enigmatic superstar who sold millions of albums and has zillions of fans, couldn't go anywhere without attracting hordes of paparazzi. He stunned the world with his captivating moonwalk, 'change of color' plastic surgery, the innumerable allegations slapped upon his brilliant career and with a seismic celebrity death that triggered a global outpouring of tributes for the eccentric genius known as "The King of Pop."

As BIG CBS LOVE commemorates the pop star's 2nd death anniversary, the Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series.

Sixteen years after she interviewed Michael Jackson in what was a very emotional interview, Oprah is all set to go back in to the past as she chats with his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley and his mother & the legal guardian of his three children Katherine Jackson on her show.

Come June 25th, thousands of fans will throng the Los Angeles cemetery where the musician is laid to rest, along with members of his family to pay tribute to the greatest singer of all times, and thousands in India will get an opportunity to connect with the musical legend through this highly emotional interview series by Oprah, exclusively on BIG CBS LOVE.
oprah

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I'll be watching this.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

:ratingswhore

*sigh* I don't get the part about India? Part of the series is goiing to take place in India? :cantfigureout

And when it says 'go back into the past', they're talking about a new interview with LMP and Katherine? And how long of a series?

I don't know if I'll watch it, but thank you for the update MJfan01'!

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

So, they're just showing all of Oprah's interviews? I might watch.

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

I have been told they are interviews with Michael and various family members, fellow artists and associates which have already aired. I imagine it will be Michael's one and only interview with her, LMP 99 interviews, Mom Jackson & the Grandkid, Janet and whoever else is needed to run for the selected time..

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 am

^^ Ohh.. I would love-love to get the Original Oprah Interview with Michael at Neverland on recorded tape!! *Oh I'd be so ecstatic if I got that one on vid tape instead of the computer* hard copy. If they show that one I'll definitley be watching that. -Classic- *He's so beautiful!!* (or like always, duh.. lol!) So I guess I will be scoping it out then huh? Thnku Dial. :greenlaugh

I can't believe I missed it when it aired for his Birthday, urrgh!!! *I had overslept by an hour! Nooo!* :wacko: :hanged

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€