Jackson: I married Qatari billionaire (Feb 25 2013)

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Jackson: I married Qatari billionaire (Feb 25 2013)

Post by whisper » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Singer Janet Jackson said on Monday that she married her Qatari businessman boyfriend last year, quashing media reports of upcoming nuptials.

Jackson, 46, the younger sister of the late singer Michael Jackson, was engaged to billionaire Wissam Al Mana, 37, last year but kept the news under wraps.

“The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony,” Jackson and Al Mana said in a statement to Entertainment Tonight.

“Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children's charities.”

The American singer is known for keeping her private life from the media, rarely speaking out about her ex-husbands.

She married soul singer James DeBarge in 1984, and the marriage was annulled a year later. Her 1991 marriage to music video director Rene Elizondo ended in divorce in 2000. - Reuters

Source: http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/gossip/jac ... -1.1476795

Dialdancer

Re: Jackson: I married Qatari billionaire (Feb 25 2013)

Post by Dialdancer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 am

“The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony,” Jackson and Al Mana said in a statement to Entertainment Tonight.
Sooooooooooo  All the Media reports was just one big greasy lie. Given when the marriage took place I guess that means several other "stories" about Janet were just a figment of someone's imagination? 

[align=center]I wonder whose asses that statement fried more, the Tabloid Junkie Haters or the Media?[/align]
:huh :bleh