Jackson\'s ex-wife seeks more time with children

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

floacist

Post by floacist » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:23 am

If this is the way she is going about trying to see her children why is she documenting her plastic sugery and going on ET, why dont you just call up their father instead of making it a tabloid issue. SHE was the one who said they were "Gifts" and belong to their father so why all of a sudden is she trying to fill her depression or whatever with children that maybe dont even know her that well.

MJ Dreamer
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJ Dreamer » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:52 am

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I think she's now realizing what she's missing. She's 44..and she has 2 perfectly healthy children that she doesn't see. By now her fertility level is going down...
...this from someone who says "her children" don't call her mother because she doesn't want them to... That's all I gotta say about that right now.

My thoughts exactly as well. I hope they can find a solution for this problem.
:crystalball:

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:08 am

*last ounce of respect for Debbie goes down the tube*

I don't believe its as seriously as what CNN make it. I believe she just wants to see them but even that has made me lose respect for her. I thought that she already saw them regularly - and she might do, I'm not an insider - but I find it odd that she starts this now. She doesn't want her kids to call her "mommy" yet she's now wanting to be a part of their lives? So she just choses when to see her children when it's convenient for her? So where has she been and what has she been doing all thier lives while daddy was looking after them? Like someone said does she just expect them to run to her and yell "Mommy!" and give her a massive hug and for there to be an instant bond etc...?

Debbie isn't who I thought she was, she's a hypocrite. She said she doesn't want children, now she does; she says she hates the media and the attention, yet she's inviting ET to her house for interviews. She's tripping! :tickingti

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:51 am

She is their natural mother. If she has changed her mind there's not much can be done about that. We still need to hear MJ's side of this to get a better picture of what is going on, I think.

Mikey's Angel

Post by Mikey's Angel » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:50 am

I wanna e Michael's baby...:pacifier:pacifier

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:04 am

Originally posted by Phil
She is their natural mother. If she has changed her mind there's not much can be done about that. We still need to hear MJ's side of this to get a better picture of what is going on, I think.
Natural mother or not you do NOT walk in and out of your children's lives when you feel like it. That shit makes me so angry! :tickingti

mjj_05

Post by mjj_05 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:36 pm

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Natural mother or not you do NOT walk in and out of your children's lives when you feel like it. :tickingti
That's true. :2thinking
It\\\'s the Eye of the Tiger,

It\\\'s the thrill of the fight,

Rising up to the challenge of our rival,

And the last known survivor

Stalks his prey in the night,

And he\\\'s watching us all

With the Eye of the Tiger.

Have you ever felt that you were in the loop, but not apart of the circle?

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:56 pm

Natural mother or not you do NOT walk in and out of your children's lives when you feel like it. That shit makes me so angry! :tickingti
I have to agree with that. I just think that they shouldn't be made to sit around and wait until she makes up her mind as to what she wants to do. That's not right.

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:57 pm

Yeah that's so true too. She should have stuck by MJ in the first place if she wanted to see them more.