Jermaine asked by housemates about famous family (Jan 24 2007)

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Jermaine grilled on famous family
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jermaine Jackson faced more questions about his mysterious family this afternoon, when he told his housemates that brother Michael's third child is called Blanket.

The former Jackson 5 singer walked into an innocent chat about housemates' families in the lounge this afternoon, but all eyes were soon on him.

"I have two boys who look like they're going on tour everyday the way they're dressed," he said about his musical teenage sons.

"I keep asking them to play me some music and they say 'we're still jamming'. They've been saying that for four years."

Danielle asked him how many children Michael had.

"Prince, Paris and he named the other one Blanket," replied Jermaine without a flinch.

"Blanket! Blanket!" said Shilpa, raising her eyebrows.

"Do you have to repeat it so much?" he said.

"Where does Michael live?" asked Danielle.

"He lives in Bahrain because of me. And he lives at Neverland," said Jermaine.

"I'd love to see him perform," purred Shilpa. "But I met him in New York and I told my friends that it was my destiny to meet him.

"He was the chief guest at the Bollywood awards. I was backstage and I was about to perform," she boasted.

Not to be outdone, Cleo came out with her own Michael Jackson story.

"I met him in Los Angeles, when I was doing a show. He was very good friends with Elizabeth Taylor."

So who hasn't met Michael Jackson?

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.htm ... _a_source=

LadyJackson

Post by LadyJackson » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:31 pm

Jermaine...he does not live there anymore....talk to your brother a some point and time, to find out his whereabouts.:lol

The man is absolutely gorgeous!!!:mf_w00t2: