MJ takes kids to see High School Musical

Found any positive articles or new about him? You can read and reply to the latest MJ news items. This forum is for actual news articles about MJ with source information.

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:20 pm

The King of Pop-Tots, (who’s rumored to be living in Sin City currently) Michael Jackson, requested to meet the High School brood personally, and even brought his three rarely seen tykes along! I’m told security was superheavy as Michael & Co. entered the building.

“He was taller than expected, really soft-spoken and wore sunglasses the whole time,” reports my very own Desk Wacko. “[Jackson] acted like the light was bothering him, but he told [the cast] he and the kids loved the show.”

Source: http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/ind ... 8df&page=2

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Aww! :wub: How cool. :D And that play is associated with Kenny Ortega (either directed by or chereographed by him, I forget..lol)..coinsidence, much? hehe ;) :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:28 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]
“He was taller than expected, really soft-spoken and wore sunglasses the whole time,” reports my very own Desk Wacko. “[Jackson] acted like the light was bothering him, but he told [the cast] he and the kids loved the show.” [/QUOTE]

Wacko? Acted? Maybe it was actually bothering him. These shitholes have no life. They always know how to **** something up pretty good.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be emo here, but it pisses me off when people don't realize, or don't WANT to realize that he's a grown ass man, and he's not getting any younger. (But, he's aged quite well I might add.:wink )My mom's the same age as Michael and bright lights bother her ALL the time.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:46 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;184896]Wacko? Acted? Maybe it was actually bothering him. These shitholes have no life. They always know how to **** something up pretty good.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be emo here, but it pisses me off when people don't realize, or don't WANT to realize that he's a grown ass man, and he's not getting any younger. (But, he's aged quite well I might add.:wink )My mom's the same age as Michael and bright lights bother her ALL the time.[/QUOTE]

Too much brightness bothers many people, regardless of their age! Maybe Michael's glasses are actually prescription glasses! :idontknow

Anyway, it's great to know Michael and the kids are out and about and are enjoying themselves once again! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:46 pm

aww that's awesome. I bet they had fun:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:43 am

his name is not wako it jackson :zippedlips :8-26-03ranting:

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:31 pm

Thanks for posting Whisper

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:02 pm

THAT'S a adorable news..anyway i should be blame for not knowing anything about that play..beat me..:chairbeat

love them..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

glittergloved_one

Post by glittergloved_one » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 pm

I know I'll sound totally lame, but...
I USED TO LOVE THAT MOVIE!
it seems old now. lol even if its only been like a year.
but whatever.haha

:cryptic

dude. they're so lucky that they got to meet him and his kids.:glare:

Thanks to the lovely Veronica for making me this blend and teaching me how to actually get it into my signature (which took like 10 billion hours). Great job Veronica!! :wub: