Random thoughts and feeling thread

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

encinogirl

Post by encinogirl » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:44 pm

[quote="HeavenSent"]
lol, desi. if you plan on finding out, let a sista know!

speaking of hot/cold, i wish it would hurry up and get cold outside. I'm so sick of 90 degree weather I don't know what to do.
[/quote]

Heaven Sent!!! OMG! Sorry to barg in on this, but I gotta ask...where can I find Carol's ADD??? And I loved your comment posted last nite but of course I can't respond to it now....I'm so lost....

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 pm

[quote="encinogirl"]
Heaven Sent!!! OMG! Sorry to barg in on this, but I gotta ask...where can I find Carol's ADD??? And I loved your comment posted last nite but of course I can't respond to it now....I'm so lost....
[/quote]
Hey encino! Sorry for the lateness! Carol's ADD can be found on her dream deferred website: http://s1.zetaboards.com/A_Dream_Deferred/index/

She made an announcement that she'll be posting the rest of the story and the epilogue over there. Hopefully mjjb will be up soon!
[align=center]Image[/align]

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 pm

feeling quite tired and lazy. :careless

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 pm

accounting should die.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 am

[quote="MJfan01'"]
accounting should die.
[/quote]

:rollin Aw, I feel your pain girl..

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:59 am

My heart's going out thinking of the people in Japan for the quake and tsunami. :idontknow If you can help, go to my sig for straight away help info. Luckily, we got all immediate family out of Japan, but many friends, distant relatives, acquaintances and colleagues could not make it out in time. We have not been able to get through to them, so sending any love their way will help. *sad and very nervous* :unsure:

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 am

Yes, those poor people in Japan have so much to deal with right now. I think that is why it bothers me when I encounter people in my daily life having big issues with simple matters. It was raining yesterday were I live and I heard too many people complain that it was cold and wet. I was just thinking to myself -'just stop it people! It could be far worse than a few rain drops.' As one of my favorite speakers, MaryAnne Williamson, has said "it's easy to be light and breezy when all you've seen is light, and all you've felt is breeze."
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Just had a really hard day at work. I wish I could find a better job because I'm really not liking it there too much right now.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

Dri

Re: Random thoughts and feeling thread

Post by Dri » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Carol's ADD is not accepting new registrations.

*sigh*
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Please,don't leave me,Michael...Please![/align]