Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
it's so awesome. :yaychibi
[/quote]

OMG, I'm even more excited for it now! *Yay!* :giddy

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm

[quote="sushigirl28"]
OMG, I'm even more excited for it now! *Yay!* :giddy

xo
[/quote]
She's right... ITS EPIC!

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:05 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
She's right... ITS EPIC!
[/quote]

Oh MAN dammit, I fell asleep right in the middle of it!! (Not b/c it was boring, it was AWESOME so far, but I passed out b/c I've been so busy planning for Sat. that I've been barely sleeping.. :punchface I will hopefully redeem myself and finish the rest of it tonight.. *fingers crossed* lol!

@ Autumn: EPIIIIC!! Alright, giggity! *high fives* :bleh

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 pm

i think i'm going to cry when it's all over. :pacify

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:21 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
i think i'm going to cry when it's all over. :pacify
[/quote]

me too. i'll be crying in the theatre the first night it comes out like a loser :frown

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 am

My friend and I are already planning for opening weekend as we are getting our tickets ahead of time. I'm exited and sad at the same time. She is working Friday night and I usually work Saturday night -one of us has to be successful in telling work that we NEED one of these nights off. It'll probably be me.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 am

I'm seeing it tomorrow in IMAX 3D

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:11 pm

I really wanna see this tonight!

updated march 28 2011.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 pm

The movie was EPIC!!!!!!! <3 I recommend that everybody see this movie!

updated march 28 2011.

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Loved the books and love the movies. Only one complaint the last two were filmed using a dark technique that left me straining my eyes to pick up the details.

Since I am one of those who must comment during the movie about the characters and scenes, I will have to wait until HBO shows it. You should see me watching horror movies when the girl trips and falls while running or the group walks into a house scary looking house uninvited. :hitting..... :educate

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

LOS ANGELES – The boy wizard has vanquished the dark knight and a band of pirates with a record-setting magic act at both the domestic and international box office.
Warner Bros. estimates that “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” took in $168.6 million domestically from Friday to Sunday. That beats the previous best opening weekend of $158.4 million for 2008’s Batman blockbuster “The Dark Knight.”
Overseas, the film added $307 million in 59 countries since it began rolling out Wednesday, topping the previous best international debut of $260.4 million set in May by “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
“Part 2” topped $475 million in a matter of days, putting it on course to become the Potter franchise’s first billion-dollar worldwide hit.
It does have the advantage of 3-D screenings, which cost a few dollars more than 2-D shows. Because of the higher 3-D price, plus regular inflation, “Deathly Hallows: Part 2” sold fewer tickets but took in more money than “The Dark Knight” over opening weekend.
“The 3-D component, plus the IMAX, plus it being the last ‘Harry Potter,’ it was just this convergence of things that created this incredible record,” said Hollywood.com analyst Paul Dergarabedian.
Meanwhile, Woody Allen hit a milestone of his own as his romance “Midnight in Paris” pulled in $1.9 million to raise its domestic total to $41.8 million, a personal revenue record for the filmmaker. The movie beat Allen’s previous high of $40.1 million for 1986’s “Hannah and Her Sisters.”
AP

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 am

Epic!! I saw it Saterday night with my friend. I've read the books and she's only seen the movies. I cried during the scene were all of Harry's deseased loved ones were around him and during Snape's death scene and memories.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am

Snapes memories messed me up :crying

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am

Snapes memories messed me up :crying