Hairstyles in 15 Minutes or Less

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

link here.

#19 is like super cute, (I just don't have long enough hair for it, really.)
#33 dudes, I like wake up with hair like that. Well maybe a bit messier. Or a lot.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am

^Lucky 33! Man, my hair is one of my most special things.. it reminds me of my mom. I usually wake up with my hair like #9, but my hair is really long. #6 is so cute, in #28 the styles are just beautiful, #53, #70's tips, 64, #10's bangs, #12's roots, there's a lot I like here! Geeze, right behind Michael, then music, is my HUMONGOUS love of fashion.. Got my daily dose now today Autumn! Thnx!

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:00 pm

I LOVE FASHION! despite the fact that Walmart is like my bestfriend, lol. I get all my makeup there too. Even though I only wear it on special occasions, (such as tonight!)

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 am

[quote="armcjackson"]
I LOVE FASHION! despite the fact that Walmart is like my bestfriend, lol. I get all my makeup there too. Even though I only wear it on special occasions, (such as tonight!)
[/quote]

AHHH FS! Fashion Sister!!! :giddy :giddy As much as somebody might want to deny their WM guilty pleasure, we all know we love it deep down inside. lol! Thank you WM for nail polish kits and graphic tees! :fishing In high school there was a sweet girl in my choir class who came in one morning wearing this beautiful long white wool-knit coat, and I told her how pretty it looked. She smiled so big but akwardly and told me Thank you so much, and then leaned in with her hand covering her mouth and whispered in my ear, "Don't tell anyone, but I bought this from Walmart..." and I laughed so hard and she giggled with me.. :lol: Her voice was so ashamed, it was like a cartoon.. lol! She always wore designer clothes, as did I, but I love me some Walmart now, and Target? Forget about it girl, I'll marry Target! :lol: Oh e.l.f., what a discovery... :apple Dammit I WISH I was in Canada, we'd hit the streets shoppin' until we be droppin' Autumn! *Wahh, come visit me.* :bluecry

:hilarious xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 am

[quote="sushigirl28"]
AHHH FS! Fashion Sister!!! :giddy :giddy As much as somebody might want to deny their WM guilty pleasure, we all know we love it deep down inside. lol! Thank you WM for nail polish kits and graphic tees! :fishing In high school there was a sweet girl in my choir class who came in one morning wearing this beautiful long white wool-knit coat, and I told her how pretty it looked. She smiled so big but akwardly and told me Thank you so much, and then leaned
in with her hand covering her mouth and whispered in my ear, "Don't tell anyone, but I bought this from Walmart..." and I laughed so hard and she giggled with me.. :lol: Her voice was so ashamed, it was like a cartoon.. lol! She always wore designer clothes, as did I, but I love me some Walmart now, and Target? Forget about it girl, I'll marry Target! :lol: Oh e.l.f., what a discovery... :apple Dammit I WISH I was in Canada, we'd hit the streets shoppin' until
we be droppin' Autumn! *Wahh, come visit me.* :bluecry

:hilarious xo
[/quote]
We don't have a Target here. Wed might have one in our province's capital, but that nearly two hours away from here. :( I love a lot of things from Walmart.... BUT, I'd never buy from Miley Cyrus' line, no need to make her richer right? Yes! Come to Canada! .... (we Canadians are pretty awesome man.)

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 am

[quote="armcjackson"]
We don't have a Target here. Wed might have one in our province's capital, but that nearly two hours away from here. :( I love a lot of things from Walmart.... BUT, I'd never buy from Miley Cyrus' line, no need to make her richer right? Yes! Come to Canada! .... (we Canadians are pretty awesome man.)
[/quote]

*GASP* No Target! Aw, I love Target... *Target lust* lol! So does that mean you didn't get to get the Michael 3D glasses for the Earth song Tribute at the Grammy's last year? :( It didn't contribute that much to the screen watching it but just for the fact of keeping it and having them forever? They were exclusively giving them out at Targets only..

Totally agree with you on the Miley shirts. And I have to make the trek there in the future! I know I would love it there in Canada. The climate, the scenery, the laid-back chillness.. :biggrin I feel like I would eventually end up having another 'Hangover'-like roadtrip there and end up in Amsterdam in a warped coffee shop of the red light district or something. Crap like that always seems to happen to me with long car rides and friends mixed in.. *sigh* :rollin *scared but still motivated* But I'd love to see the country! God bless Canadians for giving my HS friends and I some sweet, sweet Degrassi. <3 :rollin

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Dude, 3D glasses? Never even heard about that. :/

updated march 28 2011.