Mjjsebffc | Officially CLOSED! *4/12

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 am

I hope i'm posting this in the right place, i read the forum description it said promotion. I don't mean any disrespect posting this, if its in the wrong place please feel free to DELETE. I do apologize ahead of time if you didn't mean this type of promotion...

[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=right]Keeping Michael's Love & Light Alive...[/align]

Grand opening is Friday- July 1st, 2011...

Facebook Invitation To Grand Opening Event | MJsElusivebutterfly

Website details coming soon!:wub:
Last edited by K♥MJ on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=left][align=right][right][right][left][align=center] MJJVisions Of LOVE© [/align][align=center]Fanfiction Forum, Coming Soon...[/align][/align][/align][/right][/right][/left]

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 am

Officially Launched Today, Michael Jackson's Elusive Butterfly Fan Fiction Community...

[align=center]MJs Elusive Butterfly[/align]

Please come Join us Membership is FREE!:heartbeat:
[align=left][align=right][right][right][left][align=center] MJJVisions Of LOVE© [/align][align=center]Fanfiction Forum, Coming Soon...[/align][/align][/align][/right][/right][/left]

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Krislynn, I love the site!

If anybody wants to add their fanfictions to the site as well as on MJEOL, it'll be like a fiction-bank, please add them! *I'm moderating there as well.* :thumbsup

Loves to everybody!

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:44 pm

[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]....Our URL Has Changed To, http://mjjsebffc.com ...[/align]
Last edited by K♥MJ on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:24 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=left]..The FIRST ANNUAL 'Michael Jackson: Celebration Of Life.' Contest...

[/align]

[align=left]Mjjsebffc is proud to announce our first celebration of Michael's Life. On what would be His 53rd birthday...Its really a very simple contest, I thought it only fitting the first contest be 'Short Stories' Make it special and use your imagination with Michael. It can be passionate love story, or Si-Fi, murder mystery, erotic one night with the king of pop or simply about spending the day with Michael...

With a Maximum of 10 pages written In Wordpad allowed...
What ever you pick make it a good one, Remember Michael always thought the sky was the limit, So Do your Best, This is after all for Michael's Birthday!

For more Info and the RULES, Please Visit here;
http://mjjsebffc.com/index.php?/topic/1 ... fe-thread/[/align]

[align=center]1st Place PRIZE![/align]

[align=left]Image

THE Michael Jackson 3 DENOMINATIONAL POSTER...
Dimensions: 26.50" inches x 19.50" inches
Condition: Mint - This is a brand new item.
Additional Products: This is just one of the many Amazing 3-D posters we have to offer.
These are the first 3-D posters you don't need 3-D glasses to see! Thru a new and unique poster making process, layers and multiple images are laminated beneath a unique lens material which allows the observer to experience the illusion of movement within the depths of the poster![/align]

[align=left]

Source: http://Mjjsebffc.com
[/align]

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 am

Announcing Our New Intro Page,

[align=center]http://Intro.Mjjsebffc.com[/align][align=right]Check Us Out!!! Image[/align]
Mjjsebffc-Founder,
K.
Last edited by K♥MJ on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am

Fanfiction Contest Poll...

Vote For the Contest You Want!? ...you will only have two weeks to vote!

There will be first, 2nd and 3rd PLACE winners, And Prizes given away...

1st Place Will receive: A Rare custom printed 16x20 Silk/Canvas poster Of Michael Jackson!
With An Official Mjjsebffc Contest Winner Badge!

2nd Place will Receive: The Michael Jackson Album (Compact Disc) Of Your Choice! (1, Only)
With An Official Mjjsebffc Contest Winner Badge
!Image

3rd Place will Receive: An Official Mjjsebffc Winner Badge...

ONE RULE: You Must be an active Member of Our Forum to join the contest activities!

Please VOTE | HERE...

With Love,
The Mjjsebffc Team.
Last edited by K♥MJ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

K♥MJ

Post by K♥MJ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm

[font="'Book Antiqua"]MJJSEBFFC Has Officially Closed![/font]

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank you for the info.

You know which fan fic site I miss? - Neverland Nights. Does anyone remember that one? That was a good one.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"