How did you find MJEOL?

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by Shannon » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:38 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone]You're welcome Fran:) And, I'm really happy to know you're beginning to feel at home in MJEOL!

And, :ohnoyoudidnt You seem a very nice person.......and old? Well, I happen to think, age is just number and that you're only as old as you feel:)

Trust me, Fran, I know what you're talking about when you say you get in muddles just trying to do the simplest things! Something that would normally take a person 10 minutes usually takes me 10 hours, at least! And I have to be taken through things, step by step:mellow: :lol Just ask Veronica (Shannon, one of our lovely mod's) she taught me how to upload my avatar--not an easy job for her! LOL! Hopefully you found my other post about avatars, if not, let me know!

Mysti![/QUOTE]
Ohh, there was no problem at all, hun. :) Nobody can do everything, and we all have to help each other. That's what I like so much about MJEOL, everyone is so friendly and helpful. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Mathilde

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by Mathilde » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:37 am

I was searching for a place to read fan fiction...

And yeah, I remember back when the Sexy Side was a really naugthy place lol...
[align=center]Image[/align]

mysteriousone

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:49 am

[QUOTE=mcilroga]No thanks to me? :o

I'm just kidding! I'm sure you're not THAT old! You seem like a nice person, and if you ever need any help with an avatar or something, just shoot me a PM. I'll help you out, hun. :wub:[/QUOTE]

:ohnoyoudidnt Ummm excuse me, I'm helping her, Jesse! Now buzz off will you! :chairbeat I'm sure you're very busy these days:P LOL!

I'm joking of course! :lol You see, Fran, there are so many lovely people in MJEOL! And, almost anyone you ask, will gladly help you out whenever you need it:D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mysteriousone

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:54 am

[QUOTE=Shannon]Ohh, there was no problem at all, hun. :) Nobody can do everything, and we all have to help each other. That's what I like so much about MJEOL, everyone is so friendly and helpful. :D[/QUOTE]

:wub: Veronica! That's one of the reason's I love it here in MJEOL! Everyone is so friendly, and helpful! I'm not afraid to ask anything anymore:lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mcilroga

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by mcilroga » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:13 am

[QUOTE=Desert Rose]I was searching for a place to read fan fiction...

And yeah, I remember back when the Sexy Side was a really naugthy place lol...[/QUOTE]

I seriously don't know what anyone's talking about... What was so bad about The Sexy Side forum? I've heard a few members mention this... :unsure:

I mean, it's not like Michael has naked pictures floating around. :lol
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

sodium amytal

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by sodium amytal » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:04 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga]

I mean, it's not like Michael has naked pictures floating around. :lol[/QUOTE]
Well, real naked pictures.... ;)
[align=center]Image

Part of living in the world today is you're going to have to be offended. The right to be offended and the right to offend is why we have a First Amendment. If no speech was offensive to anybody, then you wouldn't need to guarantee it.

The Greatest Work of Literature Ever Bestowed Upon the MJ Fandom.

More Radtastic MJ Fanfiction

My LJ
[/align]

HeavenSent

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:24 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga]I seriously don't know what anyone's talking about... What was so bad about The Sexy Side forum? I've heard a few members mention this... :unsure:

I mean, it's not like Michael has naked pictures floating around. :lol[/QUOTE]

jesse, it wasn't bad to the effect of, "Damn, this place really sucks." There was a lot of fun threads. i enjoyed the sexy side of michael like everyone else.

it was just that there got to be no boundaries; There were some people who particularly didn't care that michael was going thru the trial of his life. It really showed. And it got on my nerves. Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves. "oh michael, cum on me now!" every 2.5 seconds.

i mean c'mon...take a breather??

sodium amytal

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by sodium amytal » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:30 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent] Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves. [/QUOTE]
Acted like? :lol I don't think it's an act. Those people prolly couldn't control themselves if you PAID them to. XD
[align=center]Image

Part of living in the world today is you're going to have to be offended. The right to be offended and the right to offend is why we have a First Amendment. If no speech was offensive to anybody, then you wouldn't need to guarantee it.

My LJ
[/align]

mcilroga

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by mcilroga » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:41 pm

[QUOTE=Kesenai Tsumi]Well, real naked pictures.... ;)[/QUOTE]

:rollin

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]jesse, it wasn't bad to the effect of, "Damn, this place really sucks." There was a lot of fun threads. i enjoyed the sexy side of michael like everyone else.

it was just that there got to be no boundaries; There were some people who particularly didn't care that michael was going thru the trial of his life. It really showed. And it got on my nerves. Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves. "oh michael, cum on me now!" every 2.5 seconds.

i mean c'mon...take a breather??[/QUOTE]

:rollin That's just crude! If Michael saw a post like that, he'd be like... ':rolleyes: '

I was just a little confused about what was so bad about it.. I guess I know now.. :blink:
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

sodium amytal

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by sodium amytal » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:49 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga]
If Michael saw a post like that, he'd be like... ':rolleyes: [/QUOTE]
I think he'd be more like "Image"
[align=center]Image

My LJ
[/align]

HeavenSent

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:51 pm

[QUOTE=Kesenai Tsumi]Acted like? :lol I don't think it's an act. Those people prolly couldn't control themselves if you PAID them to. XD[/QUOTE]
'Act'? well yes.

So okay, some members thought Michael's 'big mike' was their life line ...but I do think it was a show for some others. Once you one had person uncontrollably horny, all of a sudden a whole bunch wanted a part of the action and took things to the 'nth degree.

I'm all for his sex appeal, but god d*amn! The Sexy Side was fun and it was an escape, but it got annoying after awhile.

I know I pissed some people off back when I was a mod, because they thought I was the moral police. But whatever though. I was trying to prevent someone from having a meltdown, lol. but the day whisper tried to cool everyone off was so funny. I could sworn I heard real crying! :lol

sodium amytal

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by sodium amytal » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:56 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]'Act'? well yes.

So okay, some members thought Michael's 'big mike' was their life line ...but I do think it was a show for some others. Once you one had person uncontrollably horny, all of a sudden a whole bunch wanted a part of the action and took things to the 'nth degree.

I'm all for his sex appeal, but god d*amn! The Sexy Side was fun and it was an escape, but it got annoying after awhile.

I know I pissed some people off back when I was a mod, because they thought I was the moral police. But whatever though. I was trying to prevent someone from having a meltdown, lol. but the day whisper tried to cool everyone off was so funny. I could sworn I heard real crying! :lol[/QUOTE]
Meh, maybe I just don't have, like, a bottom of the human stupidity barrel. Like, I think there are no bounds to it. XD So I think it's not an act. :lol

I think he's hot too, but...geez, people really need to learn to control themselves. Don't these people think before they click 'submit reply' that maybe someone on the other end is actually going to read that stupid crap someday? D<

Hahaha, I wish I had been there. XD I would have made it so much worse.
Real crying? OMG, some people need a life.
[align=center]Image

My LJ
[/align]

messenger
Trial Period
Trial Period

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by messenger » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:22 pm

[QUOTE=Kesenai Tsumi]I think he'd be more like "Image"[/QUOTE]

MJ would be like that if he saw a lot of things his fans write....ahem..

I found mjeol thru mjjf!

sodium amytal

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by sodium amytal » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:30 pm

[QUOTE=messenger]MJ would be like that if he saw a lot of things his fans write....ahem..
[/QUOTE]
But I'm sure he understands the line between fiction and "ZOMG I WOULD SO DO THIS!!", right? ;)
[align=center]Image

My LJ
[/align]

glittergloved_one

How did you find MJEOL?

Post by glittergloved_one » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:41 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]

i mean c'mon...take a breather??[/QUOTE]

*covers eyes* icky. :( :lol

Thanks to the lovely Veronica for making me this blend and teaching me how to actually get it into my signature (which took like 10 billion hours). Great job Veronica!! :wub: