Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Aw, Cristine! Now I know what you look like! You're gorgeous! I love the eyeshadow!

Danielle, what the hell is that standing next to you? :lol

Looks like you were enjoying yourself, though! LOL @ the 'Don't #*&@! With Texas' tee. I think I see that phrase at least once a week on someone's bumper sticker. You know what? I've never been to Fiesta Texas YET. Is it nice?
[align=center]Image[/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;223089]Aw, Cristine! Now I know what you look like! You're gorgeous! I love the eyeshadow!

Danielle, what the hell is that standing next to you? :lol

Looks like you were enjoying yourself, though! LOL @ the 'Don't #*&@! With Texas' tee. I think I see that phrase at least once a week on someone's bumper sticker. You know what? I've never been to Fiesta Texas YET. Is it nice?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what creature was next to me. I ran away from him a couple of times... haha the don't #&@% with Texas shirt is like a requirement. lol Fiesta Texas is real nice, I love it. :cool: Plus it's only like 5 minutes from my shcool.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Here is another picture of me for the sake of it, I feel like uploading stuff lately, and I'd upload more pictures into my photos thread, but it has mysteriously vanished!!! :8-26-03baby:
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm

MJfan01';223087 wrote:Me at Six Flags-Fiesta Texas

OMG, that thing is scary!

Aw, Cristine! Now I know what you look like! You're gorgeous! I love the eyeshadow
Thank You Carla!:D Yeah, I noticed I hadn't posted up any pics of myself so now people know what the hell I look like, lol!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Is that an actual person or a statue?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Very cute picture of you, oldschool! I'd responded to your question in another thread regarding t the absence of pictures. It might have been due to purging because of the bandwidth it takes up. Sounds kinda archaeic, but back in the day, this happened whenever the forum went down. Any particularly long thread w/alot of graphics/pics were often the main ones targeted. I don't feel like going back to see if my pics are intact--which might be for the better, they were old! Time for some new ones.:D I gotta get some up for Saph. I'd cut my hair, now it's almost all back!

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 pm

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;223101]Is that an actual person or a statue?[/QUOTE]

That's an actual person. It's for Fright Fest at Six flags, they have some of their employees dress like that...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Who's the guy oldschool?! I'm nosy. :icrackingup

And that 'thing' just reminds me of so many things.....Michael, Brandon Lee in the Crow, Edward Scissorhands...*sigh* my kind of guys. LOL

Cristine you are beautiful. I think this is the first time I've ever seen your pic! :o

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Saph, you didnt read the last sentence of my post, did you? B)

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 pm

It's not what it looks like! He's gay! We have been friends for 15 years and this was when we had finally seen each other for the first in a couple of years, we kind of lost contact on and off for a bit.
And HeavenSent, will the threads ever come back or do we need to start them again? I am not impressed that my photos thread and Lets Talk have disappeared! I remember when the forum always used to go down years ago, it drove me nuts.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm

HeavenSent, will the threads ever come back or do we need to start them again? I am not impressed that my photos thread and Lets Talk have disappeared! I remember when the forum always used to go down years ago, it drove me nuts.
Last time it happened, we had to recreate them again. The best things are always so fleeting...*sigh* I was speculating that purging was the reason. Maybe you can PM whisper to see if there's anyway those types of things can be restored.

Cute guy though, gay or not! It's cool you can know someone for so long and still covet them as friends!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;223112]Saph, you didnt read the last sentence of my post, did you? B)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did. I was hoping you would put new ones up soon. Since all of you know what I look like now. :cryptic You all should do the same! :lol

Ok okay oldschool you don't need to explain! :lol

I hate it when threads are deleted out of nowhere. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to make new ones again.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh! I almost forgot to show you guys. I went to Walmart (Supercenter) today and was randomly looking around for stuff. They had these real comfy long sleeve shirts perfect for this cold coming in down here in Louisiana! So, I was looking around and saw some tote bags. One with a picture of Johnny Depp on it. Instinctively, I walked over to it, and next to it...guess what I saw?

I just had to get it. It was only $12. Guess I'll be taking it to see 'This is it'....

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Hmm I'll have to go and see if my Supercenter has any of these. I know we have a ton of posters and biography books...

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;223217]Oh! I almost forgot to show you guys. I went to Walmart (Supercenter) today and was randomly looking around for stuff. They had these real comfy long sleeve shirts perfect for this cold coming in down here in Louisiana! So, I was looking around and saw some tote bags. One with a picture of Johnny Depp on it. Instinctively, I walked over to it, and next to it...guess what I saw?

I just had to get it. It was only $12. Guess I'll be taking it to see 'This is it'....[/QUOTE]

You got that at Walmart? I know where I'm going this weekend. :D