Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

jaajayi

Post by jaajayi » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:52 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone]Aww...how cute is that! A ***** underneath, and a ***** on top! (Oooops sorry, I thought I was in the Sexy Side forum:rolleyes: well.....he is flashing) :lol :lol

Seriously, that is one cute picture jaajayi:wub: The rest are fab too!:D

This might be a little off topic, but I've been meaning to ask you for some time now but haven't gotten around to it! Are you a tennis fan? I love your avatar!!!

Mysti![/QUOTE]
hey mysti:)thanks for your comments:) yeah, in the first i barely could breathe with him weighing about 150 resting on my chest, lol. his mom took this picture, it was really cute:) to answer your question....I'm a HUGE tennis fan, lol. i've been playing tennis for about 11 years now and i definitely want to teach my kids tennis, when i do have them of course. i'm a major fan of the williams sisters and i adore agassi, blake, and federer. are you a tennis fan also?

yeah chica!!! I wooped yo ass! How you like dem apples!!

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:52 pm

[QUOTE=jaajayi]hey mysti:)thanks for your comments:) yeah, in the first i barely could breathe with him weighing about 150 resting on my chest, lol. his mom took this picture, it was really cute:) to answer your question....I'm a HUGE tennis fan, lol. i've been playing tennis for about 11 years now and i definitely want to teach my kids tennis, when i do have them of course. i'm a major fan of the williams sisters and i adore agassi, blake, and federer. are you a tennis fan also?[/QUOTE]

You're welcome, jaajayi:) I noticed you looked rather tiny and could only imagine how heavy your boyfriend must have been!:blink: And with the cat on top of him, well another couple of pounds added----arghhhhh, lol!

You're a huge tennis fan. Well where have you been girl?:8-26-03fruits_apple I started a thread way back before the US Open started, asking if there were any tennis fans in MJEOL, lol! Here's the thread: http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=8090&page=2

Hope to see you comment there! :D

Take Care!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:14 am

YAYYY, we're at least three tennis fans in MJEOL then. :D :D Juhuuu.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:12 pm

[QUOTE=jaajayi]Girl you betta try out for top model!!:P Go ahead righ der..lol, don't mind me
but everyone here looks Fabulous!!! :)[/QUOTE]

*Smacks forehead*

Now why didnt I remember that you're Joy?! It's been kinda bugging me! I saw your user name in the other thread and I'm like, I know this girl from wherewhere. :mellow:

What's up, girl!?

I love your pics! I can't believe we met when I first joined the boards and you were xfilesmulder5!
[align=center]Image[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:47 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]YAYYY, we're at least three tennis fans in MJEOL then. :D :D Juhuuu.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and how many members in MJEOL? 3,000 (THREE THOUSAND) +

:rolleyes:@Veronica :P :lol

Still, I can't wait to hear jaajayi's comments! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

jaajayi

Post by jaajayi » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:50 pm

Lol@ Carla, i know right. I cant wait for the nba season to kick off next month. Then we'll have our own 5 page thread on the NBA finals, lol.

To Mysti and Shannon, don't worry guys, I'll definitely be adding some comments when the Australian open kicks off next year. So far Federer is unstoppable maybe better than pete sampras at his prime. i think the williams sisters still have a title or two left in them but they're side tracked with their other careers. Sharapova, not much of fan of hers but i'm not gonna bash her, even though I do think that she gets illegal coaching tips from her dad but they're changing things that might allow coaching on the court. I'm definitely loving the new instant replay, like FINALLY! I like the new Hingis, she's definitely matured and more humble now. I guess injuries can do a lot on someone's mentality. Speaking about injuries...whatever happened to Capriati? She totally fell off the face of the earth for almost 2 years now. I wonder if this is the end for her and Davenport? And who can not forget...Agassi. In the Webster dictionary there should be a picture of him and Billy Jean King next to the word LEGEND not to mention REBEL, lol. HE truly exemplifies this word not only on the court but off it too. well that's all I have now, feel free to comment girls:)

yeah chica!!! I wooped yo ass! How you like dem apples!!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:36 pm

This was a recent pic of me.

This was a few weeks back.

:8-26-03fruits_apple

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

glittergloved_one

Post by glittergloved_one » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:10 am

Aww, Saph!!! You're so pretty!! You must've straightened your hair: it looks wonderful!:wub: You look very nice and petite. Plus I totally love that hat on you!

Thanks to the lovely Veronica for making me this blend and teaching me how to actually get it into my signature (which took like 10 billion hours). Great job Veronica!! :wub:

glittergloved_one

Post by glittergloved_one » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:11 am

[QUOTE=Shannon]You are all so beautiful. :D Michael is one lucky gal who has such beautiful fans. :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

....Ver....since when is Michael a gal??:lol Just teasing you, darlin!! But, I must say, that is one large typo!!!:lol :lol :8-26-03respect:

Thanks to the lovely Veronica for making me this blend and teaching me how to actually get it into my signature (which took like 10 billion hours). Great job Veronica!! :wub:

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:47 am

[QUOTE=glittergloved_one]Aww, Saph!!! You're so pretty!! You must've straightened your hair: it looks wonderful!:wub: You look very nice and petite. Plus I totally love that hat on you![/QUOTE]
LOL thank you. And I am petite!:wub: Glad you like the hat. My aunt gave it to me when she came back from a cruise. I thought it was sorta granny looking, but I still wore it.:lol

Oh yeah! And I did straighten my hair. It took me hours! :(

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:29 am

[QUOTE=..+Sapphire+..]This was a recent pic of me.

This was a few weeks back.

:8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

Ah! I was wondering when someone was going to post another picture of themselves because we went off topic there! :lol

Well, I love those pictures, Sapphire:wub: BUT I Love TENNIS more!! :P :lol

Seriously! Very Pretty!:wub: And, I see you've had your hair straightened! It suits you! :D Which do you prefer, curly or straight?

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

miss

Post by miss » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:49 am

yup girl you're perrrrrdy lol :)

hey its my 400 message!!! yayyyyyyyyy lmao
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Divinity In Motion

Post by Divinity In Motion » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:19 pm

It's been a while since I posted something here
So, here goes :)

Charleh got a new hair cut :o

I look like a twat
And excuse the Mickey Mouse teddies :)

and being vain
like usual

Oh and yes. I have tinkerbell slippers on :)
Britain is effing freezing!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:37 pm

[QUOTE=Divinity In Motion]It's been a while since I posted something here
So, here goes :)

Charleh got a new hair cut :o

I look like a twat
And excuse the Mickey Mouse teddies :)

and being vain
like usual

Oh and yes. I have tinkerbell slippers on :)
Britain is effing freezing![/QUOTE]

Awwww I LOVE your hair! It's so pretty!:wub: I've always wanted to get my hair layered like that.

Oh and Mysti I prefer my hair curly because it's less of a hassle. I just wash it, come out the shower and then I call it a day....:wub: :lol

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:42 am

Awwww...Sapphire you look cute!:D I love your hair and yeah I agree with you, curly hair is less hassle. I missed my comb so much when I had curly hair. I just put on hair mousse then all is good.:lol

And Divinity In Motion, I looove your hair too! Your hair compliments your eyes.:cloud9