Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

Minnie Dia

Post by Minnie Dia » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:32 pm

Wow... this is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Thread... i skimmed... but i must say... we got some PERTY people up in here!! MICHAEL IS LUCKY!! LOL... well ummm... this is me... lol ( im 7 months pregnant btw.. almost 8!!!!)
Taken yesterday.. MJS BIRTHDAY!!! WOOT LOL)
:ohnoyoudidnt Image:ohnoyoudidnt

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:47 am

Tara: You look great too, girl. I'm not sure what you've done with your hair, but I think you might have cut your hair. Okay, that would've been embarrassing if I was wrong... LOL. But you look great, Tara. You always do.
Aww, thanks, hon! :8-26-03fruits_apple Yeah, I've just recently had my hair done again, cut a little shorter and styled a bit differently..I love it! :D Soo much easier to care for, lol. FINALLY got around to taking some new pics..it was about time! haha

And Minnie Dia, you look GREAT! You're glowing! :wub: Here's to the new little MJ fan coming along soon..yay! :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:27 am

Minnie Dia... great to see you again, you look fantastic. :wub: Like Tara said, you're glowing. Wow, time flies -- you must be so excited. :D You have so much to look forward to. Remember to keep us up to date, Minnie Dia. :D

Tara: Ohh, that's great, you look really nice. :8-26-03fruits_apple You know, I haven't changed my hairstyle for years, it's embarrassing. I should really have done something about it. I hate cameras too, so... there you go. :lol

Hey, Tara, we need to organize this virtual baby shower of ours soon. :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:22 pm

alright, here's a new pic of me with my new reading glasses. (Cover your eyes):

Tara, you look so adorable, and Minnie, you look so gorgeous pregnant!:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Minnie Dia

Post by Minnie Dia » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:43 pm

aww thank you guys!!! I am excited.. baby is kicking up a storm!! haha. i love it! a baby shower sounds fun! Seneca is due soon now! so im sure she would like it!
Dana you look perty! and SMART! you should take a pic while doing a whole watermelon smile! that would be cute!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:03 pm

[QUOTE=Minnie Dia;196595]aww thank you guys!!! I am excited.. baby is kicking up a storm!! haha. i love it! a baby shower sounds fun! Seneca is due soon now! so im sure she would like it!
Dana you look perty! and SMART! you should take a pic while doing a whole watermelon smile! that would be cute![/QUOTE]

Awww, that's so adorable. :wub:

Okay, then it's settled. :D The virtual baby shower will be kicking off in one of the upcoming days in honor of the gorgeous soon-to-be mommys Minnie Dia and Seneca as well as their beautiful babies.

Place: MJEOL's Off Topic section.

Stay tuned. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:04 pm

[QUOTE=Minnie Dia;196595]aww thank you guys!!! I am excited.. baby is kicking up a storm!! haha. i love it! a baby shower sounds fun! Seneca is due soon now! so im sure she would like it!
Dana you look perty! and SMART! you should take a pic while doing a whole watermelon smile! that would be cute![/QUOTE]

Awww, that's so adorable. :wub:

Okay, then it's settled. :D The virtual baby shower will be kicking off in one of the upcoming days in honor of the gorgeous soon-to-be mommys Minnie Dia and Seneca as well as their beautiful babies.

Place: MJEOL's Off Topic section.

Stay tuned. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:55 am

Aww, Dana, you look soo CUTE! :8-26-03fruits_apple And hey, your glasses look a lot like mine! We could be twins! :P haha

And I'm soo feeling this virtual baby shower thing, Veronica....once again--count me IN! :D Please let me know what I can do to contribute! :8-26-03fruits_apple I definitely want to help do this for these lovely moms-to-be here on MJEOL, as well as for Sheree, whom I know would love it as well....just let me know what I can do! :)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:20 pm

Awww, you look great, Dana. :D Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I can't believe myself sometimes... my head's get distracted by snapping my fingers. It's embarrassing.

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;196617] And I'm soo feeling this virtual baby shower thing, Veronica....once again--count me IN! :D Please let me know what I can do to contribute! :8-26-03fruits_apple I definitely want to help do this for these lovely moms-to-be here on MJEOL, as well as for Sheree, whom I know would love it as well....just let me know what I can do! :)[/QUOTE]

Ooops, I totally forgot about Sheree, of course she will be counted in as well. Forgive me. :(

Well, I doubt there are that much to organize as it is a virtual baby shower, LOL. :P If you just pick your gift/gifts by taking one or a few of those illustration pictures you find in those baby online shops or whatever you find most suitable, and share them in the special baby shower thread, and post along a best-wishes note etc., I think that's it. :8-26-03fruits_apple Unless you want to add something more. That's up to each and everyone. :)

I think I'll make the thread tomorrow, so... look out for it then. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

anne

Post by anne » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:06 pm

me:
[img]E:\My%20Pictures\1_101769434[/img]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:02 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;196626]

Ooops, I totally forgot about Sheree, of course she will be counted in as well. Forgive me. :(

Well, I doubt there are that much to organize as it is a virtual baby shower, LOL. :P If you just pick your gift/gifts by taking one or a few of those illustration pictures you find in those baby online shops or whatever you find most suitable, and share them in the special baby shower thread, and post along a best-wishes note etc., I think that's it. :8-26-03fruits_apple Unless you want to add something more. That's up to each and everyone. :)

I think I'll make the thread tomorrow, so... look out for it then. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's okay..I understand! lol. I know she's not a member of MJEOL, but she's a fellow Michael lover and I know she will love it, too when I send her it! :)

And that idea sounds great! :8-26-03fruits_apple Soo much fun...and it'll give the moms-to-be even more ideas of what they can get for their little ones, as well as what to request at their actual, 'real life' baby showers, lol. :P Can't wait to post in it! :)

Minnie Dia

Post by Minnie Dia » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:01 pm

hah you guys are great!!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 pm

[QUOTE=anne;196629]me:
[img]E:\My%20Pictures\1_101769434[/img][/QUOTE]

Can't see your picture, Anne! Looks like it was uploaded incorrectly...Check into that. Hope to see you soon!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:46 pm

[QUOTE=anne;196629]me:
[img]E:\My%20Pictures\1_101769434[/img][/QUOTE]

You can't link to a picture that is saved on your computer.

You have to upload it to a website and then link to it from there. A nice and easy site to use that offers free image hosting is http://www.photobucket.com

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi guys, you all look great! :D

Here's a couple of pics you may not have seen...

It's nice to be able to post here again!