Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:35 pm

Aww I envy people with dimples! you are really pretty Leah! :)

4evermjj, you look cute! I like your hair :)

Most of you have probably already seen me but here's a couple of recent pics anyway lol...

[align=center]Image[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi Mathilde, it's nice to see you again! :) You're looking good......loving that hair colour too--it really suits you!! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:25 am

[QUOTE=Mathilde;200987]Aww I envy people with dimples! you are really pretty Leah! :)

4evermjj, you look cute! I like your hair :)

Most of you have probably already seen me but here's a couple of recent pics anyway lol...

Image[/QUOTE]

You have the most piercing greenish eyes I've seen :o !

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:54 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;200989]Hi Mathilde, it's nice to see you again! :) You're looking good......loving that hair colour too--it really suits you!! :D

Mysti![/QUOTE]
Thanks for liking my hair color but I just colored it again and now I'm a brunette for the first time ever! lol. My real hair color is completely blonde but I actually think the brown hair color suits me... Will post pics of it at some point :)

[QUOTE=R e a f u;200999]You have the most piercing greenish eyes I've seen :o ![/QUOTE]

Well thanks but actually my eyes are blue/grey. But I can see they look a bit greenish in the pictures I posted lol... :D

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Mathilde;201277 wrote:Thanks for liking my hair color but I just colored it again and now I'm a brunette for the first time ever! lol. My real hair color is completely blonde but I actually think the brown hair color suits me... Will post pics of it at some point :)
:o Coloured it again? You better be careful your hair doesn't fall out, Mathilde!! :girlneener: :lol

Yeah, I love that colour on you, I'd also love to see you go brunette too though! :D Seems like you're one of those people who suit's any colour! :thumbsup Can't wait to see the pics! :D
Well thanks but actually my eyes are blue/grey. But I can see they look a bit greenish in the pictures I posted lol... :D
LOL I saw Leah's post the other day and was going to say something about the colour of your eyes being blue, but you know how envious I am of blue-eyed, blonde haired people--I wanted to get away from the topic altogether! :mellow: :lol JK

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:17 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;200860]Image

Did I forget to mention , I hate my dimples :lol:? Taken last summer.[/QUOTE]
You have a beautiful smile, Leah! Now I could understand if someone wanted to PINCH it (as in steal it) :lol but pinch you because of your smile....:blink: LMAO You must look cheeky sometimes!! :P

AND...............I can so see Michael pushing your glasses back into their rightful spot on your face. :lol How cute!!! :wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:40 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;201356]You have a beautiful smile, Leah! Now I could understand if someone wanted to PINCH it (as in steal it) :lol but pinch you because of your smile....:blink: LMAO You must look cheeky sometimes!! :P

AND...............I can so see Michael pushing your glasses back into their rightful spot on your face. :lol How cute!!! :wub:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Yup it's the story of my life. My father says guys will go nuts for it, my stepfather says it will let me get away with murder practically because of that smile. Heck I've even received things for free because of it...and a little cleavage. But I don't go firing my guns that often, honest ;) !

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;201308]:o Coloured it again? You better be careful your hair doesn't fall out, Mathilde!! :girlneener: :lol

Yeah, I love that colour on you, I'd also love to see you go brunette too though! :D Seems like you're one of those people who suit's any colour! :thumbsup Can't wait to see the pics! :D

LOL I saw Leah's post the other day and was going to say something about the colour of your eyes being blue, but you know how envious I am of blue-eyed, blonde haired people--I wanted to get away from the topic altogether! :mellow: :lol JK

Mysti![/QUOTE]
Lol yeah I'll try to be careful. I have gotten mildly obsessed with trying different colors though LOL :)

And don't be envious of me. With being as 'fair' as I am also comes some disadvantages, I'm extremely sensitive to the sun which really isn't all that fun... But I guess we all have all something we don't like about ourselves.

Anyway, here's another pic as promised...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:16 pm

[QUOTE=Mathilde;201628]Lol yeah I'll try to be careful. I have gotten mildly obsessed with trying different colors though LOL :)

And don't be envious of me. With being as 'fair' as I am also comes some disadvantages, I'm extremely sensitive to the sun which really isn't all that fun... But I guess we all have all something we don't like about ourselves.

Image[/QUOTE]

That new hair colour really suits you, Mathilde. :)
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Cookiez

Post by Cookiez » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:06 am

\:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple thats me

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:38 am

[QUOTE=Mathilde;201628]Lol yeah I'll try to be careful. I have gotten mildly obsessed with trying different colors though LOL :)

Image[/QUOTE]

Very striking, Mathilde!

That sweater really brings out your hair tone, too. SO pretty!

4evermjj

Post by 4evermjj » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;200846][SPOILER]She was, Carla.......she was concentrating on Michael in this video

http://search.icq.com/search/selected_v ... 3452857365

........ she was looking for something!!! :whistle[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Veee and mysti...:ohnoyoudidnt
I didn't look for that vid ...otherwise you wouldn't see me at all:faint

funny anyway :rollin
[align=center]Patrick Albers

27.09.1990 - 29.06.2008

You were my son, my everything. Why did you leave me? How am I going to live without you now?

:1crying[/align]

millie_x3

Post by millie_x3 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:09 pm

my webcam shots (:

[align=center]\\\"I wouldn’t say I was sexy! But I guess that’s fine if that’s what they say. I like that in concert. That’s neat.\\\"

~Michael Jackson :wub:[/align]

Eicia
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Eicia » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:12 pm

LOL sorry I had to

MR. FOOT SAYS HELLO

Me today, I've cut and curled my hair. Looks like I'm having a vision or something LOL
"OMG.. JESUS... TALKS TO ME..."

Hahahaha so that's me.
Fear or enjoy.

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:15 pm

[QUOTE=Eicia;202625]Image

LOL sorry I had to

MR. FOOT SAYS HELLO

Me today, I've cut and curled my hair. Looks like I'm having a vision or something LOL
"OMG.. JESUS... TALKS TO ME..."

Hahahaha so that's me.
Fear or enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Love the foot one XD!