Happy Birthday Veronica!

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

miss

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by miss » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Happy Birthday Vero! you old hag! lol many happy returns may all your wishes and dreams come true! I wish you happiness and health always!

:wub: :birthday6 :bdaycake :love :present

Love, your friend, Michelle

:wub: :birthday6 :bdaycake :love :present
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:46 pm

Yay, someone remembered to make a birthday thread for me as well. :yayyay LOL.

Thank you so much, Michelle. :wub: That was nice of you.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:13 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERONICA!! :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple Okay, so it's not your birthday yet where I'm at, lol, but hey...since Michelle already beat me to it. :lol :P I hope you have a WONDERFUL day with your family and loved ones and get lots of great presents, of course! :D Oh and speaking of...there should be a special one from yours truly in the 'A Different Corner' thread, within the next 24 hrs...consider it a returned favor! ;) lol

Have a GREAT time....you deserve it! *hugs* :8-26-03fruits_apple

Much love :wub: ,

Tara
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Thank you so much, Tara. :wub:

Yes, I will have a nice, quite relaxed celebration with my parents and my uncle and his girlfriend tomorrow night. However a pretty painful one as my uncle's gift is a tattoo, which will be taken the same night... eeek. :cryptic I am starting to get anxious now, LOL.

Pictures will be taken. :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:01 pm

aww, Miss beat me to it! Anyways, happy birthday Veronica. Have a lovely day.

Wow a tattoo? Sounds like a neat present, though I sure wouldn't want one:cryptic

Just think, in another year you'll be as old as I am! lol:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:14 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;195769]aww, Miss beat me to it! Anyways, happy birthday Veronica. Have a lovely day.

Wow a tattoo? Sounds like a neat present, though I sure wouldn't want one:cryptic

Just think, in another year you'll be as old as I am! lol:D[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Dana. :wub:

Yeah, a tattoo. :P I have wanted a tattoo for a long time, and since my uncle does it, I found it very convinient. :) He and my mom was and still is far from overjoyed hearing of the design I want, which is the MJJ initials, but I've decided that's what I want. So... we shall see. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

MJfan01'

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:25 pm

Happy Birthday!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:36 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';195774]Happy Birthday![/QUOTE]

Thank you, Danielle. :D

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes me to spam this thread? :lol Hey, I like to give everyone individual responses, nothing wrong with that... is there? :unsure: :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mysteriousone

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:05 am

Well whadda ya know.........I make the time to come online to start a birthday thread for Miss. Shannon and someone beats me to it! :chairbeat :lol

[align=center][bgcolor=pink]Happy Birthday Veronica!!
:present :present :birthday6 :present :present
Have a good one hun!!
Love
Mysti![/bgcolor][/align]
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:57 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;195771]

Yeah, a tattoo. :P I have wanted a tattoo for a long time, and since my uncle does it, I found it very convinient. :) He and my mom was and still is far from overjoyed hearing of the design I want, which is the MJJ initials, but I've decided that's what I want. So... we shall see. :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

Aww, cool! :D I would LOVE to do something like that, either something Michael related or the peace sign or something...it's such a cool way to express yourself. B) But I'm afraid I'm too chicken to do so, probably, lol..I HATE needles! :cryptic

Can't wait to see pics! :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;195812]Aww, cool! :D I would LOVE to do something like that, either something Michael related or the peace sign or something...it's such a cool way to express yourself. B) But I'm afraid I'm too chicken to do so, probably, lol..I HATE needles! :cryptic

Can't wait to see pics! :D[/QUOTE]

My birthday is now over, and I'm exhausted after a fantastic day. Talking about chicken... :lol I have been certain of doing this for such a long time, and suddenly while I watched him finding and preparing his stuff, I kinda secretly freaked out for a second... OMG, I can't do this. :o But I had drawn the design together with my uncle, and I was quite happy with the result, so I forced myself to go through with it. And boy, it wasn't even that painful, in fact, it was oddly enough a pretty delightful pain. :) I can deal with a lot of pain though, so I'm lucky that way, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with taking another one as well sometime in the future. :P

I will post pictures tomorrow. :D It is quite red and sore right now, so I will take some new photos then, and I am sooo curious whether or not you'll like it. :P Stay tuned. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Saphster

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Saphster » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:48 am

Happy Late Bday. :wub:

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with u guys...:(

I been gone from MJEOL for a while now.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:59 am

Happy Birthday Veronica! For some reason I thought you'd already gotten your tattoo! Can't wait to see pics. Lucky to have an uncle who's in the biz. I had to go to Random Tat Guy for mine and I had to pretend that I thought his jokes were funny. Didn't want to offend him while he had a needle in his grip!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:40 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;195780]Well whadda ya know.........I make the time to come online to start a birthday thread for Miss. Shannon and someone beats me to it! :chairbeat :lol

[align=center][bgcolor=pink]Happy Birthday Veronica!!
:present :present :birthday6 :present :present
Have a good one hun!!
Love
Mysti![/bgcolor][/align][/QUOTE]

Awww, Mysti... Thank you heaps. :wub: I was in such a hurry yesterday, birthday greetings kept coming every damn second on myspace, facebook, different MJ boards, e-mails, text messages, PMs, and whatnot, and I decided to rather respond on your post later when my party was over and the like as I was interupted by a flower delivery guy who suddenly turned up on my door. :rolleyes: And whadda ya know........... yes, I forgot to reply on yours when I saw Tara had posted right after you. :( How typical me. Please forgive me. :bowdown

Anyway, thank you heaps, hun, for thinking of me and taking the time out to post your birthday greeting when I know you're very busy these days. I can't wait to see more of you -- not to mention talk with you. :wub: Even though you might not like my tattoo... :unsure: JK, JK.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:00 pm

Sapphy: Thank you, girl. :wub: Don't worry, better late than never, LOL. But yes, I've been wondering where you were these days, I hope you're okay.

Carla: Thank you to you as well. :D Yeah, I've been planning to get my tattoo for several months now, but I reckon my uncle were thinking I was just pulling jokes as he obviously thought I couldn't handle the pain. However, speaking of jokes... while I was getting my tattoo, my father and uncle knackered lame jokes about Michael, and as I couldn't care less about trying to change the subject, MY MOM of all people stood up for him and began talking about what a fantastic man he is, and they all grew a bit silent... more of 'the-roll-eyes-at-her-silence' than anything else, but still. It was quite fun. :P

Pictures, or maybe better said picture, LOL... it ain't that much to show after all... will be posted later on tonight I predict. :) As soon as I get an okay shot with my lousy digital camera.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life