Happy Birthday Veronica!

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:58 pm

Here it is. Don't mind the sock and, like Michael, awfully thin legs, LOL.

Tell me your honest opinion, pretty please...:

[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

moonball29

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by moonball29 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:42 pm

Ooohh, that's really nice! :D

HeavenSent

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:54 pm

Nice girl!
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:47 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;195835]Here it is. Don't mind the sock and, like Michael, awfully thin legs, LOL.

Image[/QUOTE]

Ohh, nice! :D I especially like how the J's are positioned on either side of the M, giving the appearance of wings or something like that..very creative. :thumbsup
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:25 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;195842]Ohh, nice! :D I especially like how the J's are positioned on either side of the M, giving the appearance of wings or something like that..very creative. :thumbsup[/QUOTE]

Aah yeah, I never really thought of that, I just drew what I've had in mind for over a year, and my uncle liked my sketch, so he just added a few more details like the 3D feeling kinda thing. :P I'm not a 100 percent happy with it though, I guess it would do with some shadows in between maybe... now it's just one big, fat mark. :lol But I hope it'll look slightly better when my skin get some color, the summer is almost over and I haven't got sunkissed once so far. :mellow: I'm white as snow. :lol Thanks, Tara girl.

Thank you, Laura and Carla too. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Saphster

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Saphster » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:37 am

That's a nice looking tattoo. What does it represent? Looks like a "M". M for Michael perhaps?:wink :P

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:31 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;195852]That's a nice looking tattoo. What does it represent? Looks like a "M". M for Michael perhaps?:wink :P[/QUOTE]

Yep, it sure does. :P It represent the MJJ initials... as previously stated earlier in this thread. :wink :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mysteriousone

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:11 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;195833]Awww, Mysti... Thank you heaps. :wub: I was in such a hurry yesterday, birthday greetings kept coming every damn second on myspace, facebook, different MJ boards, e-mails, text messages, PMs, and whatnot, and I decided to rather respond on your post later when my party was over and the like as I was interupted by a flower delivery guy who suddenly turned up on my door. :rolleyes: And whadda ya know........... yes, I forgot to reply on yours when I saw Tara had posted right after you. :( How typical me. Please forgive me. :bowdown

Anyway, thank you heaps, hun, for thinking of me and taking the time out to post your birthday greeting when I know you're very busy these days. I can't wait to see more of you -- not to mention talk with you. :wub: Even though you might not like my tattoo... :unsure: JK, JK.[/QUOTE]
Well aren't you little Miss Popular these days eh!! :bleh :lol :lol Honestly, no worries hun.....I'm sure there's plenty of your posts I've missed over the past couple of weeks, so we're EVEN now, okay? (Well you'll always be ODD :wacko: but just this once, you can be even) LMAO! :bleh

:mf_w00t2: AND, I LOVE your tattoo.......awesome girl--you ROCK!!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:13 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;195888]Well aren't you little Miss Popular these days eh!! :bleh :lol :lol Honestly, no worries hun.....I'm sure there's plenty of your posts I've missed over the past couple of weeks, so we're EVEN now, okay? (Well you'll always be ODD :wacko: but just this once, you can be even) LMAO! :bleh

:mf_w00t2: AND, I LOVE your tattoo.......awesome girl--you ROCK!!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah, we're even. :P Hey, you know the word odd is an actually male name here in Norway? :lol

Thanks for complimenting my tattoo, sweetness. :wub: I'm glad you like it.

Btw, why aren't you on MSN? I need to talk to youuu................... :(
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

JANIE

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by JANIE » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:12 am

Oooh Happy Birthday Ronnie; sorry I missed it : I hope you had a lovely lovely day!!!!!!!!!
Michael, Your smile is the window to your soul...

JANIE

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by JANIE » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:17 am

Woah just looked back and saw the pics of your tattoo; you really are brave!

I've been chickening out of getting a tattoo done for my "other michael" for over 2 years. I have the design and everything; it's "Schumi" with seven stars shooting around the name (one for each championship );) and the ferrari prancing horse. I keep chickening out of going to get it done, and even at 34 years old I'm afraid what my Dad's going to say :lol:
Michael, Your smile is the window to your soul...

mysteriousone

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:18 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;195898]LOL, yeah, we're even. :P Hey, you know the word odd is an actually male name here in Norway? :lol

Thanks for complimenting my tattoo, sweetness. :wub: I'm glad you like it.

Btw, why aren't you on MSN? I need to talk to youuu................... :([/QUOTE]
LMAO@odd is actually a male's name in Norway! :rollin I suppose you have female's who are called Even too! Sheesh! LMFAO!!

Aww...sorry! I was trying to sign in but wasn't successful--had been trying all morning! Sorry I wasn't around when you needed me! :( I'll try signing in sometime this week, but can't promise anything, okay? I can't wait to catch up again! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:24 am

[QUOTE=JANIE;196078]Woah just looked back and saw the pics of your tattoo; you really are brave!

I've been chickening out of getting a tattoo done for my "other michael" for over 2 years. I have the design and everything; it's "Schumi" with seven stars shooting around the name (one for each championship );) and the ferrari prancing horse. I keep chickening out of going to get it done, and even at 34 years old I'm afraid what my Dad's going to say :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow, that tattoo you're after sounds great, Janie! :thumbsup Your dad on the other hand, doesn't! :lol :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

miss

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by miss » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:29 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;195835]Here it is. Don't mind the sock and, like Michael, awfully thin legs, LOL.

Image[/QUOTE]

How come I haven't noticed you posted those pics till now? :blink: I'm a late responder... lol

Anyhow very cool! you brave girl!
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:03 pm

[QUOTE=JANIE;196078]Woah just looked back and saw the pics of your tattoo; you really are brave!

I've been chickening out of getting a tattoo done for my "other michael" for over 2 years. I have the design and everything; it's "Schumi" with seven stars shooting around the name (one for each championship );) and the ferrari prancing horse. I keep chickening out of going to get it done, and even at 34 years old I'm afraid what my Dad's going to say :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your birthday wishes, Janie -- yes, I had a lovely and eventful day as you can see. :D

Wow, the design you want sounds awesome. You should really go for it, Janie. If you really want a tattoo, have decided the design and everything, and you are prepared, then it won't hurt that much either. That's what happened to me, it hurt at first a little because the pain is indescribable, you cannot imagine it because it's nothing like it, but after a minute or so you get so numb you just don't feel that much. It actually hurt more when he stopped than when he used the needle. :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life