Happy Birthday Veronica!

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:11 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;196084]LMAO@odd is actually a male's name in Norway! :rollin I suppose you have female's who are called Even too! Sheesh! LMFAO!!

Aww...sorry! I was trying to sign in but wasn't successful--had been trying all morning! Sorry I wasn't around when you needed me! :( I'll try signing in sometime this week, but can't promise anything, okay? I can't wait to catch up again! :D

Mysti![/QUOTE]

LMFAO, Mysti, my beloved girlfriend............ :lol .............. No, Even is not a female's name in Norway, it's a MALE's name. :lol :lol And no, it is not one of my jokes, it's very true. My cousin's name is actually called Even. :D :P

Awww, okay, I hope you make it soon. :( I miss talking to you, but you know you're always in my thoughts. :wub:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:16 pm

[QUOTE=miss;196086]How come I haven't noticed you posted those pics till now? :blink: I'm a late responder... lol

Anyhow very cool! you brave girl![/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah, you got snoopy when Janie and Mysti responded to something, so you just had to check it out and see what you were missing out on. :bleh :lol But that's alright, better late than never. :P Thank you, Michelle.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

miss

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by miss » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:33 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;196093]LOL, yeah, you got snoopy when Janie and Mysti responded to something, so you just had to check it out and see what you were missing out on. :bleh :lol But that's alright, better late than never. :P Thank you, Michelle.[/QUOTE]

Oh shut up! :lol

I was just curious as to how your tattoo looks... that's all... sheeesh lol
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:37 pm

[QUOTE=miss;196094]Oh shut up! :lol

I was just curious as to how your tattoo looks... that's all... sheeesh lol[/QUOTE]

Okay, we can take that version if you prefer that... :rolleyes: :lol JK, JK.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mcilroga

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mcilroga » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:41 am

Why the hell wasn't I informed, dammit? :lol

You need to contact CNN Breaking News Department when it comes to issues like this!

Happy Birthday Veronica. :P
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:11 am

[QUOTE=mcilroga;196147]Why the hell wasn't I informed, dammit? :lol

You need to contact CNN Breaking News Department when it comes to issues like this!

Happy Birthday Veronica. :P[/QUOTE]

LOL, I will surely do that next year. 'Cause seemingly that's the only way we can be able to get a message reached out for ya, Jesse. :lol Where are you these days? It seems like almost everyone of my closest MJEOL'ers has more or less disappeared the latest weeks and months... I miss you. :(

However, thank you heaps, Jesse. :wub: That was nice of you.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mcilroga

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mcilroga » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;196157]LOL, I will surely do that next year. 'Cause seemingly that's the only way we can be able to get a message reached out for ya, Jesse. :lol Where are you these days? It seems like almost everyone of my closest MJEOL'ers has more or less disappeared the latest weeks and months... I miss you. :(

However, thank you heaps, Jesse. :wub: That was nice of you.[/QUOTE]

I can't say I'm over-whelmingly busy, but I can say that I don't do nearly as much 'net-ting as I used to.

But when it comes to your b-day (and Mysti's and whisper's and Carla's and Heather's and miss's and Tara's and Dana's), you will ALWAYS see me around. :P

Even though I don't visit as much as I used to, you guys are still my people. Don't forget that. :)
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by Shannon » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:07 am

[QUOTE=mcilroga;196214]I can't say I'm over-whelmingly busy, but I can say that I don't do nearly as much 'net-ting as I used to.

But when it comes to your b-day (and Mysti's and whisper's and Carla's and Heather's and miss's and Tara's and Dana's), you will ALWAYS see me around. :P

Even though I don't visit as much as I used to, you guys are still my people. Don't forget that. :)[/QUOTE]

Awww... you're still one of us in our 'gang' too, Jesse. :wub: We all miss you. Damn, I miss so many people around here: Heather, Evalie, Jelly, Kanya, Fran, Mel, you... too many to mention. :(
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mysteriousone

Happy Birthday Veronica!

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:27 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga;196214]I can't say I'm over-whelmingly busy, but I can say that I don't do nearly as much 'net-ting as I used to.

Even though I don't visit as much as I used to, you guys are still my people. Don't forget that. :)[/QUOTE]
:o JESSEEEEE............I'm so sorry hun, the 1st of August has come and gone I know but "HAPPY [highlight=lime]NO. 2[/highlight] BIRTHDAY" anyway! :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]