Madonna\'s new song \'4 Minutes\'

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:54 am

Anyone heard her new song yet? I had no idea she was working with Timbaland and Justin Timberlake, but then again, who doesn't these days? :P However, I think it sounds really cool and catchy. On the other hand, I am more than positive she would do great, or maybe even better without them as well. Anyway, all things aside, I love this new song. I got my first Madonna CD sometime during the 90s and I love her music more and more as time goes by. She rocks. :D

Your thoughts? :popcorn
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:42 pm

I'll definitely need to look for the song on Limewire :D!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:46 pm

[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

4evermjj

Post by 4evermjj » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:00 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;202882]Anyone heard her new song yet? I had no idea she was working with Timbaland and Justin Timberlake, but then again, who doesn't these days? :P However, I think it sounds really cool and catchy. On the other hand, I am more than positive she would do great, or maybe even better without them as well. Anyway, all things aside, I love this new song. I got my first Madonna CD sometime during the 90s and I love her music more and more as time goes by. She rocks. :D

Your thoughts? :popcorn[/QUOTE]

You got that right...who doesn't work with them and she would have done better without them...I am tired of Timbaland:mellow: Don't get me wrong...I like him...he's great...but I feel like he's following my every move...he's everywhere and his sound is always the same...well, it's his sound, but...he's overexposing himself. I don't need another Timbaland song and this one is just another Timbaland song. He kills every individuality a star has.:idontknow That's how I feel about....Timbaland :lol

I hope Mike knows better:mellow: :ohnoyoudidnt
[align=center]Patrick Albers

27.09.1990 - 29.06.2008

You were my son, my everything. Why did you leave me? How am I going to live without you now?

:1crying[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:24 pm

[QUOTE=4evermjj;202914]You got that right...who doesn't work with them and she would have done better without them...I am tired of Timbaland:mellow: Don't get me wrong...I like him...he's great...but I feel like he's following my every move...he's everywhere and his sound is always the same...well, it's his sound, but...he's overexposing himself. I don't need another Timbaland song and this one is just another Timbaland song. He kills every individuality a star has.:idontknow That's how I feel about....Timbaland :lol

I hope Mike knows better:mellow: :ohnoyoudidnt[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Timbaland is getting a bit too much now. We have still not finished the everlasting singles from Nelly Furtado etc on the radio yet, and now they have begun playing his own music like Scream and the other one I can't remember the name of. Scream is actually quite good, so was the song Apologize he did with One Republic, but he is everywhere - though I gladly admit he definitely got talent. :) However, he is far from as unique as Michael, and although I refuse to put Madonna in the same category, she can raise above all the female artists out there nowadays. But, as said before regarding Michael, Michael chose to work with will.i.am, Kanya West, etc for a reason, he is not stupid. I am sure the same goes for Madonna - and despite the collaboration, I love her new song. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

4evermjj

Post by 4evermjj » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;202918]Yeah, Timbaland is getting a bit too much now. We have still not finished the everlasting singles from Nelly Furtado etc on the radio yet, and now they have begun playing his own music like Scream and the other one I can't remember the name of. Scream is actually quite good, so was the song Apologize he did with One Republic, but he is everywhere - though I gladly admit he definitely got talent. :) However, he is far from as unique as Michael, and although I refuse to put Madonna in the same category, she can raise above all the female artists out there nowadays. But, as said before regarding Michael, Michael chose to work with will.i.am, Kanya West, etc for a reason, he is not stupid. I am sure the same goes for Madonna - and despite the collaboration, I love her new song. :D[/QUOTE]

:icrackingup Vee, of course Michael does everything for a reason. I bet he's experimenting. Just because he works with someone doesn't mean we'll ever get to hear it. Timbaland is talented, yes. No need denying that. But he is overexposing him and it's not doing him good and everyone else who's collaborating with him will be ....ignored by me....:lol I am tired of his sound.
I don't necessarily agree with you on Madonna...never really liked her, though she's definitely talented as well and has had some good songs - in the past.:8-26-03fruits_apple

Same goes for Timberlake...he's talented, but why is he working with Timbaland so much? Can't he do sth. on his own sometime? I'd like to know how he sounds without Timbaland producing him:blink:

27.09.1990 - 29.06.2008

You were my son, my everything. Why did you leave me? How am I going to live without you now?

miss

Post by miss » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:23 am

Where did songs like La isla bonita, Take a bow, Live to tell, Something to remember, Rain, Cherish ect... go?

She used to have such great songs... this one is pure crap in my opinion... like the rest of her music now days...
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Wow, am I the only one who likes her new song? :o I must have an awful taste in music, LOL - especially since I am openly admitting I am far from as fond of Michael's music as I am of the man. :lol

I shall open a new thread about a different artist soon and hear your view on her. :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

4evermjj

Post by 4evermjj » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:51 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;202928]Wow, am I the only one who likes her new song? :o I must have an awful taste in music, LOL - especially since I am openly admitting I am far from as fond of Michael's music as I am of the man. :lol

I shall open a new thread about a different artist soon and hear your view on her. :P[/QUOTE]

Well, well, well, Vee. I told you I agree with you on that. I adore the man more than his music....:mellow: :wub: Michael:wub:

27.09.1990 - 29.06.2008

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 pm

[QUOTE=4evermjj;202932]Well, well, well, Vee. I told you I agree with you on that. I adore the man more than his music....:mellow: :wub: Michael:wub:[/QUOTE]

Hehehe, everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. I am not forcing anyone to like Madonna, LMAO. But yeah, I am certain there are more than me who like her new song, her fans are loving it at least. :8-26-03fruits_apple :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

4evermjj

Post by 4evermjj » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:45 pm

:rollin sure Vee. It's not a bad song to me at all...it's just another Timberland song...more Timberland than Madonna. I am sure it will do great:D

It's absolutely unimportant that I don't like her. She's been doing great in the past, she's got loads of fans....I am a fan of Michael and know better than to talk bad about her. There's a reason why she's successful...just not my taste, I guess;)

27.09.1990 - 29.06.2008

mcilroga

Post by mcilroga » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:17 am

I think it's a really catchy song, personally. I've always been a fan of Madonna's.
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 am

[QUOTE=mcilroga;203049]I think it's a really catchy song, personally. I've always been a fan of Madonna's.[/QUOTE]

Yay, thank you, Jesse, LOL. Good to see you back, btw - you are missed.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:14 pm

All I can say is that Madonna+Justin=hott. :P And Timbaland only makes it hotter! Yeah, I know he's trendy as hell right now, lol, but hey, I like his stuff! :cool: I love a lot of Madonna's music, so I'll definitely be checking this out! :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]