Chandler and Schwartz convo (Redemption) - TRANSCRIPT

Important Statements from the Jackson camp and pertinent transcripts from various TV shows about Michael.

Moderator: Global Moderator

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

[QUOTE=Teva;235298]I hear you, but why isn't Gavin or Jason dead then? Jordan might have started the ball rolling, but didn't Gavin knocked it out of the park.[/QUOTE]

Well does anyone know where any of these people actually are?
the member formerly known as MJslave...

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:32 am

oldschoolfan;235297 wrote:I'm not going to give my hopes up waiting for him to tell the truth, but I do believe SOMEDAY the truth WILL come out. Even if it's in 20 years. Even if Jordan admits it on his death bed. Whatever. If he came out and said 'you know, Michael didn't do this to me' can you imagine what the fans are going to do? They are going to hunt him down, a lot of fans think it was the allegations that inevitably killed him. That's why I am concerned about the level of hate that is out there. Michael's fans are the most loyal fans of anybody, how many other celebrities can say they had fans travel from the other side of the world and wave flags of their country and release doves while they are going to court on child abuse charges? The fans would slaughter Jordan and he knows full well.
Perhaps Michael had a good reason to want peace, the truth will never come out without it.
I don't think any (there might be the usual crazies) fans would try to hurt Jordan if he came out and admitted nothing happened. People know how Jordan looks and even what city he lives in. People even knew what university he attended. And nothing bad happened to him. If someone really wanted to hurt him, they would have done so by now. But no one has. So, I really don't believe if he ever decided to come forward he'll have anything to worry about.

Look at it this way. While Jordan keeps up the lie about the "abuse," nothing bad happens to him. But when he tells the truth, and says the allegations are false, only then is something bad going to happen? That doesn't make any sense. He will open himself up to a media circus, but if that is what it takes to clear this man's name, I think he should do it.
Well does anyone know where any of these people actually are?
Gavin lives in Georgia. He attends or attended a military academy. He might have graduated by now. Jason lives in Santa Maria. He even has a facebook account.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 am

I still think that there are people out there who would, having that confirmation 'no Michael never laid a finger on me' and that surely was the beginning of the end for Michael, it would make someone snap.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 am

Speaking of Gavin in the military, I did see on a site (not a fan site) someone was commenting about the allegations and they said that Gavin was actually where he was training. This guy didn't sound too impressed.

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 am

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;235325]I still think that there are people out there who would, having that confirmation 'no Michael never laid a finger on me' and that surely was the beginning of the end for Michael, it would make someone snap.[/QUOTE]
Die hard MJ fans already believe that the allegations are false. They don't need Jordan to come forward. Him coming forward is for everybody else.

But we'll have to agree to disagree I guess.:)

shelly

Post by shelly » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:56 am

[QUOTE=crazychick!!!;235327]Die hard MJ fans already believe that the allegations are false. They don't need Jordan to come forward. Him coming forward is for everybody else.

But we'll have to agree to disagree I guess.:)[/QUOTE]

I think there are some die hard fans who will probably try to hurt him because in their mind he killed him. I think Geraldine Hugues speak about that. She said her office received threats during the allegation and Jordan probably remembers that.

annelise

Post by annelise » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

sorry to bring this old topic back but can't let this thing go.

What evan is saying there :MR. CHANDLER: -- they were gonna come

8 live with me. They were gonna pack up, leave

9 June's house, and come here.

10 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.

11 MR. CHANDLER: That's what they were

12 going to do, because they were getting more

13 resistance from her than they were getting from me.

14 You cannot tell this stuff -- you cannot -- I'm

15 confiding in you, okay, Dave?

that would corroborate June's testimony in 2005 that Michael tried to make her sign a paper to give Jordan's custody to Evan. You know when she said "he was frantic" telling her she had to sign. what do you think? 

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm

I think that anything that comes out of Evan Chandler's mouth is not to be trusted!  :yeahright
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm

I can understand that it is hard to let go of sometimes, there are so many different stories that it's hard to believe no matter what side you are on sometimes.
I just think that Michael is innocent because things in his life can be easily twisted to look bad. And there is a lot of evidence that proves his innocent (the circumcision claim and admissions of lying in court for example), but there is nothing that proves his guilt, just claims. It's all words and no physical proof for the prosecution. One the defense it was the opposite.

annelise

Post by annelise » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 pm

i disagree that there is nothing at all to prove Michael is guilty, there are things that can be doubted in Michael's behaviour. The website the conversations are one rebut Mary fisher articles and redemption and he/she have some good points. And what was the underwear with blood that was found in Michael's house?! 

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 am

Although those things can raise questions, they don't actually PROVE anything in particular. My point was that there are things like the autopsy report that PROVE Jordan's description was wrong, The cross examination in regards to the magazine with the fingerprints PROVED that story was wrong (the date on the magazine was August of 2003 after they were long gone from Michael's house, and the person who fingerprinted the magazine had to admit they had done it after a time that Gavin could have handled the magazine), etc., etc..
But for the most part of proving Michael guilty, there isn't quite so much to prove any particular part of his guilt.
The phone conversation can be looked at as suss yes, but it doesn't PROVE anything. The underwear, bizarre, but it doesn't PROVE anything.

annelise

Post by annelise » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:50 am

yes but nothing itself would prove Michael's inocence or guilt. It is a matter of common sense and deduction. And this conversation that I read about Chandler talking to schwartz made me listen to a man that was concerned for his son and not a greedy person like i always believed, and that made me unconfortable because he saw jordan and Michael together and we didn't. June said the same saying that Jordan and Michael didn't want to be separate and that is strange, Michael was different around Jordan than say Brett and Wade or mac (given their testimonies and interviews) so why their relationship was so special?
I don't belive Michael was a pedophile but they are things that are blurry concerning this relationship and this is why i'll never get past it and it is driving me insane cause we'll never know for sure. :(

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 am

[quote name="annelise"]
yes but nothing itself would prove Michael's inocence or guilt. It is a matter of common sense and deduction. And this conversation that I read about Chandler talking to schwartz made me listen to a man that was concerned for his son and not a greedy person like i always believed, and that made me unconfortable because he saw jordan and Michael together and we didn't. June said the same saying that Jordan and Michael didn't want to be separate and that is strange, Michael was different around Jordan than say Brett and Wade or mac (given their testimonies and interviews) so why their relationship was so special?
I don't belive Michael was a pedophile but they are things that are blurry concerning this relationship and this is why i'll never get past it and it is driving me insane cause we'll never know for sure. :(

[/quote]

I'm a little confused.....what conversation are you talking about? The one were Evan is talking about them coming to live with him? Exactly what does this conversation prove? I see nothing that shows that Evan is concerned about his son. I see someone who is trying to work a situation to his advantage. If Evan could get Jordy to live with him and Michael to be staying at his house on a regular basis then his claim of molestation holds more merit because then he could claim that it happened in his house. This conversation proves nothing. The conversations that do prove something are the ones where Evan is talking about ruining Michael's life and career and "winning big time". When Shwartz asks Evan how this helps Jordy he replies that it is "irrelevant to him".

There is proof that tons of people have lied about these molestation allegation and not a single shred of evidence that proves that Michael did any of this. Taking that into consideration with the person that Michael was proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael was innocent.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:07 am

[quote name="annelise"]

[/quote]

I think you should remember Evan Chandler wanted to record an album about the molestation of his son. I don't think someone who is concerned about his son well being would do that and he knew he was being recorded. June Chandler said she saw him beat Dave and we all know what he did to Jordan a few years later but he did nothing but when he saw MJ in the same bed as his son with his hanbd on Jordan's genitals.

I don't think MJ was different with Brett and Wade. According to Wade's mother he asked to be with her son at one o'clock in the morning and they slept together. I don't understand why she was ok with that.

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 pm

[quote name="shelly"]
I think you should remember Evan Chandler wanted to record an album about the molestation of his son. I don't think someone who is concerned about his son well being would do that and he knew he was being recorded. He knew Pellicano was working on this case and he knew who Pellicano was. In August 1993, Pellicano said he was working on this case for 4 months. June Chandler said she saw him beat Dave and we all know what he did to Jordan a few years later but he did nothing but when he saw MJ in the same bed as his son with his hanbd on Jordan's genitals.

I don't think MJ was different with Brett and Wade. According to Wade's mother he asked to be with her son at one o'clock in the morning and they slept together. I don't understand why she was ok with that.
[/quote]