Chandler and Schwartz convo (Redemption) - TRANSCRIPT

Important Statements from the Jackson camp and pertinent transcripts from various TV shows about Michael.

Moderator: Global Moderator

shelly

Post by shelly » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 pm

[quote name="annelise"]
As far as i remember the sodyum was used because jordan wasn't making any allegations agaisnt Michael (only Evan was ) and he thought probably that jordan was too afraid or didn't want to say anything. s he took him to his dental office and say that he gave him that to pull out a tooth and then jordan came with the allegations."

It's what Evan said but that was stupid from his part because it made the whole testimony illegal. 

"Jordan didn't stop talking to his father after the allegations he stopped talking to his mother because , i think he said that to dr gardner, his mother "pimped him out". After she testified against Michael he talked to her again.
[/quote]

Yes that's why I wonder who were the people who were ready to testify that Jordan told them he didn't want to talk to his parents because of what they forced him to say. I always understand that he started to speak again with his mother after his father tried to kill him in 2005 not after the trial. After he was pimped out by everyone, not only bby his mother.

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
Why would the sodium amytal have kept him from testifying? Like you said in the civil case he would have to testify if subpoenaed. So why bother to make up the sodium amytal story?
[/quote]
Sodium amytal causes testimonies to be unreliable, and are not permitted in a court of law. So, the Chandlers  could have put Michael through a very long civil trial, but Jordan would not have been cross-examined. It was away to bring the allegations up in court, but not having them scrutinized.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:20 pm

[quote name="crazychick!!!"]
Sodium amytal causes testimonies to be unreliable, and are not permitted in a court of law. So, the Chandlers  could have put Michael through a very long civil trial, but Jordan would not have been cross-examined. It was away to bring the allegations up in court, but not having them scrutinized.
[/quote]

But it also damages the whole credibility of their story to begin with. That makes no sense to me.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

But it also damages the whole credibility of their story to begin with. That makes no sense to me.
[/quote]
I know. But in the US you can sue for anything. It really doesn't matter how credible the story is. There are really crazy lawsuits in this country all the time.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

True, but with the sodium amytal I'm pretty sure that Michael could have won the case! He should have fought!

shelly

Post by shelly » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm

True, but with the sodium amytal I'm pretty sure that Michael could have won the case! He should have fought!
[/quote]

I think that story came after the settlement. If it's true his lawyers didn't know.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:31 pm

I think that story came after the settlement. If it's true his lawyers didn't know.
How do you know that?

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 am

How do you know that?

It's in Mary Fischer's article

"A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son's tooth and that while under the drug's influence, the boy came out with allegations. Asked for this article about his use of the drug on the boy, Torbiner replied: "If I used it, it was for dental purposes."

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 am

How do you know that?
It's in Mary Fiscker's article

"A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son's tooth and that while under the drug's influence, the boy came out with allegations. Asked for this article about his use of the drug on the boy, Torbiner replied: "If I used it, it was for dental purposes."

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon May 03, 2010 5:22 am

How do you know that?

It's in Mary Fischer's article.

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Mon May 03, 2010 3:43 pm

^^^
It's in Mary Fischer's article.
In the presence of Chandler and Mark Torbiner, a dental anesthesiologist, the boy was administered the controversial drug sodium Amytal–which some mistakenly believe is a truth serum. And it was after this session that the boy first made his charges against Jackson. A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son’s tooth and that while under the drug’s influence, the boy came out with allegations. Asked for this article about his use of the drug on the boy, Torbiner replied: “If I used it, it was for dental purposes.”
And I was wrong. Evan did admit to giving his son Sodium Amytal, but I still think it was a lie. Cause remember Tom Mesereau had witnesses from when Jordan was in college, claiming he told them that it never happened, and he hated his parents for making him lie.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 am

[quote=""crazychick!!!"
Cause remember Tom Mesereau had witnesses from when Jordan was in college, claiming he told them that it never happened, and he hated his parents for making him lie.[/quote"]

Wait, really? :blink
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 am

[quote name="crazychick!!!"]

And I was wrong. Evan did admit to giving his son Sodium Amytal, but I still think it was a lie. Cause remember Tom Mesereau had witnesses from when Jordan was in college, claiming he told them that it never happened, and he hated his parents for making him lie.[/quote]

I know that Tom M. had people ready to testify that everything was a lie, but I didn't know that it was people that Jordy told it never happened? If this is true and Jordy said that he hated his parents for making him lie then why has he never come forward to say this?

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Wed May 05, 2010 10:38 am

I know that Tom M. had people ready to testify that everything was a lie, but I didn't know that it was people that Jordy told it never happened? If this is true and Jordy said that he hated his parents for making him lie then why has he never come forward to say this?[/quote]
Only Jordan Chandler knows the answer to that question.

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Wait, really? :blink[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5LixzZbak

shelly

Post by shelly » Tue May 25, 2010 4:31 am

[quote name="shelly"]
[quote name="annelise"]
As far as i remember the sodyum was used because jordan wasn't making any allegations agaisnt Michael (only Evan was ) and he thought probably that jordan was too afraid or didn't want to say anything. s he took him to his dental office and say that he gave him that to pull out a tooth and then jordan came with the allegations."

It's what Evan said but that was stupid from his part because it made the whole testimony illegal. 

"Jordan didn't stop talking to his father after the allegations he stopped talking to his mother because , i think he said that to dr gardner, his mother "pimped him out". After she testified against Michael he talked to her again.
[/quote]

Yes that's why I wonder who were the people who were ready to testify that Jordan told them he didn't want to talk to his parents because of what they forced him to say. I always understand that he started to speak again with his mother after his father tried to kill him in 2005 not after the trial. After all he was pimped all out by everyone, not only by his mother.[/quote]