Chandler and Schwartz convo (Redemption) - TRANSCRIPT

Important Statements from the Jackson camp and pertinent transcripts from various TV shows about Michael.

Moderator: Global Moderator

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 am

[quote name="shelly"]
We don't know if he was sad or not when he said that because we only have a transcript of what he said not the video.
[/quote]
I said IN MY OPINION. That's the way I feel after reading the transcript. Other people may feel differently, and that's fine. I'm just stating what I thought of it.

@annelise
Jordan and Gavin never allege anything but being touched inappropriately. Nothing more. So, I don't know what you're trying to say with the whole underwear deal. Plus, there's a court document with the list of evidence seized from his house. Bloody underwear was not on that list.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 am

You have to remember that unless it's an official court document it can't be trusted. Hell I could make up a list of the supposed stuff that was found in Michael's house, but it doesn't make it true.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

Post by Teva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Michael was unusual, and lived a supremely unusual life even the way he died was unsual.  Like OldSchoolfan says things surrounding him have a way of getting twisted, or something to that effect.  Lets take for example the supposed gay book/mags that they found in his home.  These/this book had men & women in bondage dressed in SMS the prosecution showed this to Wade, and asked him if he would be comfortable leaving his kids with a man owned such material.  That's one side.

Let's get to the other side.  I remember seeing footage from the 1997 History tour where the lead guitarists are dressed in SMS, and I immediately thought of the book they found at Neverland, and Mikes taste for the unusual.  Then last month Charles Thompson interviewed Jennifer Batten, and she said someone gave MJ an art book with persons in bondage and all that stuff, and he was showing it to everyone.  He even had her dress in one of the outfits, and the head piece was very uncomfortable. All for the tour!  What is one man's perversion is another man's art.  With Michael Jackson things get twisted.
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 pm

@Annelise

I understand what you are saying about about Jordan Chandler.  That's why for me the sodium amytal is crucial because then everyone's actions make sense.  Jordan Chandler if he were to come forward now and say, yes Michael molested me, skeptics are going to have a hard time believing him because of the timing, he waited until Michael Jackson died to step out in public.  Just like I have a hard time with Evan Chandler's suicide despite what newspapers print because of the suspicious timing.  Evan Chandler who had been sick for years put a gun to his head, blew his brains out 5 months after Michael's strange death.  There was 5 months of Michael Jackson coverage then the TII bonaza, during this time Evan chose to kill himself.  Timing.

I am not too concern about any bloody underwear.  If it had matched Jordan's DNA the prosecution would have leaked it to the media.  How do we know it wasn't Michael's bloody underwear, he was a skinny guy.  There was talk during the 2005 trial of bloody sheets being found, but my argument is, if the DNA had matched any of the allege victims it would have been part of the evidence.  None of these things were part of the evidence they were listed as things that were seized during the raid.  You could bet if Jordan's DNA was on that underwear Snedon would have made it part of the trial, and evidence of prior bad acts. 

Now I have never read of a bloody underwear, but I did read of a poopy one found in one of his storage lockers.  What Latoya Jackson said in her book was that Michael was a pack rat who was sentimental and kept everything even the first soiled diapers from his nephew and nieces.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 pm

As far as bloody sheets being found....not really a big deal. I'm sure Michael had women in his life and all women go through that thing every month. Who knows? You also have to remember that everything in Michael's life does get twisted. You have people saying things that aren't true and the media reporting only part of the story. Isn't it always funny how they leave the out the one part of the story that makes it all make sense.

Michael was definitely a pack rat! I have seen a couple pics of him standing in a closet at Neverland and it was filled with stuff. Fax machines, toys, clothes just a ton of stuff!

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:01 pm

BTW, to me the biggest proof that the Chandler case was a lie is that Jordan refused to testify after the settlement. There was nothing in the settlement that stated that he could not testify in a criminal case. If your looking for proof there it is. Who in there right mind would not want the person you claim molested your child to stand trial. i don't know about anyone else, but if my child made a claim like this my first stop would be the police (after I beat the person to a bloody pulp). I'm just saying.....

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm

:confused: Poopy?  :poop
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Teva

Post by Teva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:13 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
:confused: Poopy?  :poop
[/quote]

Yeah Latoya said so in her book.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 pm

[quote name="Teva"]
Yeah Latoya said so in her book.
[/quote]

Doesn't make it true.....I find that hard to believe

Teva

Post by Teva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
Doesn't make it true.....I find that hard to believe
[/quote]

I find it hilarious.  She also said he had a brain in a bottle of formaldehyde,  that he kept in his bedroom.  Mike was into anatamy.
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Back to the bloody underwear.  I just don't buy that if it exist it belonged to Jordan.  The allege molestation never involved penetration.
I will remember you.

shelly

Post by shelly » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:30 pm

[quote name="Teva"]
Back to the bloody underwear.  I just don't buy that if it exist it belonged to Jordan.   The allege molestation never involved penetration.
[/quote]

If that story was true why Orth and Dimond never spoke of it? I think Jennifer might be right about it.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 pm

It's one thing to keep a brain in a bottle of formaldehyde. It's another to keep soiled underwear and diapers.

Teva

Post by Teva » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
It's one thing to keep a brain in a bottle of formaldehyde. It's another to keep soiled underwear and diapers.
[/quote]

Do you find the soiled diapers strange?
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm

[quote name="Teva"]
Do you find the soiled diapers strange?
[/quote]

You don't? I have kids and all I can think is ew! The brain in the jar makes sense because Michael was interested in all  sorts of things like that! He was always learning and studying. But dirty diapers for sentimental value? Not buying it.