Chandler and Schwartz convo (Redemption) - TRANSCRIPT

Important Statements from the Jackson camp and pertinent transcripts from various TV shows about Michael.

Moderator: Global Moderator

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:41 pm

[QUOTE=shelly;234469]Did YOU read the whole transcript? Did you read the part where Dave asks Evan if he thinks MJ is f@cking his son? And Evan responds with "I have no idea." If he really had "proof" or truly believed it, then he would have had a different answer to Dave's question, right?

He has all this "proof," but he doesn't give it to the Prosecutors? If there was a tape that would prove the allegations without a shadow of a doubt, then trust me it would have been all over the media.

Evan is just saying stuff. He doesn't know or believe anything.

Yes I agree with you on what you said. I just don't understand why he wanted to humiliated him so much[/QUOTE]

I think part of the reason he wanted to humiliate Michael was because he felt that Michael was "stealing" Jordan's affection from him. Evan wasn't spending a whole lot of time with his son then. Who's fault is that?
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

UNLESS, and this is just a theory because this whole thing makes no sense as it is anyway so why not make it more confusing with even more theories to mess with people's heads and make them sit and think all day about all the possible theories because really anyone can come up with anything and it wouldn't make this any less confusing because it's as confusing as it's ever going to get until the truth comes out which I believe it will even though others don't but I'll cross my fingers anyway-what if Evan was trying to make it SOUND as though Michael molested Jordan? David sounded a little confused at times as to what Evan was talking about, and Evan never answers the question of wether or not Michael did anything. He's really just ranting on about crap as though he's just out for blood, but not really giving a reason why.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 am

edit
the member formerly known as MJslave...

annelise

Post by annelise » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:52 pm

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;234757]UNLESS, and this is just a theory because this whole thing makes no sense as it is anyway so why not make it more confusing with even more theories to mess with people's heads and make them sit and think all day about all the possible theories because really anyone can come up with anything and it wouldn't make this any less confusing because it's as confusing as it's ever going to get until the truth comes out which I believe it will even though others don't but I'll cross my fingers anyway-what if Evan was trying to make it SOUND as though Michael molested Jordan? David sounded a little confused at times as to what Evan was talking about, and Evan never answers the question of wether or not Michael did anything. He's really just ranting on about crap as though he's just out for blood, but not really giving a reason why.[/QUOTE]

or he doesn't even know himself if Michael molested Jordan (or fucked him :8-26-03yuk: as put by David schwartz). He does say that Jordan is irreparably harm, what else could he mean by that other than raped?

I've heard from Taraborelli (i know) that Evan found a previous agreement/pay off of Michael and that is when he found that document that he knew. That was probably the proof that he was talking about? Could be a fake but if so who did it? or could be real but not a payoff and the document misinterpreted or could not exist at all.:idontknow

crazychick!!!

Post by crazychick!!! » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm

^^
I agree. I think Evan just wanted it to sound like he had something incriminating on MJ, so he could justify why he had already hired an attorney. But he didn't have anything, because Sneddon would have used it or tried to use it during the trial.

susanrello
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by susanrello » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 pm

[QUOTE=annelise;234779]or he doesn't even know himself if Michael molested Jordan (or fucked him :8-26-03yuk: as put by David schwartz). He does say that Jordan is irreparably harm, what else could he mean by that other than raped?

I've heard from Taraborelli (i know) that Evan found a previous agreement/pay off of Michael and that is when he found that document that he knew. That was probably the proof that he was talking about? Could be a fake but if so who did it? or could be real but not a payoff and the document misinterpreted or could not exist at all.:idontknow[/QUOTE]

What previous agreement is Taraborelli talking about? Found what agreement? I read Aphrodite's book, and I don't recall anything about a previous agreement.

annelise

Post by annelise » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 am

[QUOTE=susanrello;234801]What previous agreement is Taraborelli talking about? Found what agreement? I read Aphrodite's book, and I don't recall anything about a previous agreement.[/QUOTE]

Taraborelli's in one of his many updated talks about that Evan Chandler found an agreement with Michael and I think (but really not sure) the kid from moonwalker and that Evan told Taraborelli that he paid that document very expensive but it was all worth it and that was how he knew for sure that Michael was molesting Jordan (remember he didn't really saw anything). The kid from moonwalker was asked if he ever got that money and he said "i wish, i am broke". So maybe that is what Evan is talking about. But if he does have a fake agreement, who did it and why??

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm

[QUOTE=annelise;234827]Taraborelli's in one of his many updated talks about that Evan Chandler found an agreement with Michael and I think (but really not sure) the kid from moonwalker and that Evan told Taraborelli that he paid that document very expensive but it was all worth it and that was how he knew for sure that Michael was molesting Jordan (remember he didn't really saw anything). The kid from moonwalker was asked if he ever got that money and he said "i wish, i am broke". So maybe that is what Evan is talking about. But if he does have a fake agreement, who did it and why??[/QUOTE]

I think the whole story is bullshit and it's not in the last update.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm

[QUOTE=annelise;234827]Taraborelli's in one of his many updated talks about that Evan Chandler found an agreement with Michael and I think (but really not sure) the kid from moonwalker and that Evan told Taraborelli that he paid that document very expensive but it was all worth it and that was how he knew for sure that Michael was molesting Jordan (remember he didn't really saw anything). The kid from moonwalker was asked if he ever got that money and he said "i wish, i am broke".[/QUOTE]

Kid from the Moonwalker film???? Who????????? Lennon??? :rolleyes: Weaver???? :rolleyes: or that girl-- Kelly????? :blink::glare:

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 pm

I really think that story is bullshit. Ernie Rizzo started the rumor of a settlement with someone else in 1992 but the document was false.

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm

If that story was true the prosecution team would have used it in 2005 unless he kept all the evidence for himself.

susanrello
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by susanrello » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah, what kid from Moonwalker? I thought Evan knew MJ was alledgely molesting Jordan because they were too close for comfort, or because of some father's intuition.

I believe over the years Evan talked to journalists and writers, and gave them insided information, eg Victor Gutierrez and Diane Dimond. If such a document existed then wouldn't that be a smoking gun? Also who would give Evan this document? How would he get the money to pay for this document, but not child support? Why would he keep this document to himself, and not turn it over to the police, unless it was part of his extortion plan. I doubt the validity of such a document. If such a document existed it would have leaked by now. The tabloids would have exhumed every grave/tomb/rock to find it.

As for Taraborelli I pay more attention to his writings than Diane Dimond, but less than Mesereau. Taraborelli has been covering Michael Jackson for 4 decades, but DD only jumped in from 1993. Mesereau was MJ's lawyer, and a very smart one at that, he would have demanded full disclosure so he doesn't look like an idiot in court. Taraborelli in the past has written things in his biographies that are not exactly accurate: he said Blanket has blond hair, Gloria Allred quit the Chandler case (she didn't quit she was fired), and several other things I cannot remember at the moment. I always got the impression that Taraborelli did not believe Gavin's claimed, but he believed Jordan's. Neither Jordan, nor Michael had to proved their case in a court or law where it really mattered, and frankly belonged.

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 pm

[QUOTE=susanrello;234884]If such a document existed then wouldn't that be a smoking gun? Also who would give Evan this document? How would he get the money to pay for this document, but not child support? Why would he keep this document to himself, and not turn it over to the police, unless it was part of his extortion plan. I doubt the validity of such a document. If such a document existed it would have leaked by now. The tabloids would have exhumed every grave/tomb/rock to find it.[/QUOTE]

You are right, this kind of documents are confidential. It took more than 10 years for the media to have the settlement. I don't think an individual alone can have that kind of document. Dimond was able to have it because she worked for a TV Channel. That kind of document is signed with a judge so the justice system should have known his existence and Sneddon would have used it in 2005.

annelise

Post by annelise » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 am

I didn't say i believed the story, I was just trying to explain what Evan was maybe talking about when he said he had evidence.
It was not in the last updates of Taraborelli's books but one of his many updates, that's simple I've read two books: so it is not the first one in 1991, it is the one when he talks about Michael relationship with Jordan and he makes Michael seem so obsess with that kid without actually saying anything clearly:rolleyes:
The kid that he refers to is the black kid (forget his name), given that kid answer "i wish, I am broke!" it is easy to believe it didn't happen.
What is interesting is that maybe there are fakes documents that circulated before 93 about Michael so people thought about it before? or thought about accusing him before? who made those? That and taraborelli's innuendos in his first book may well have started Evan paranoia about Michael having sex with Jordan:idontknow

shelly

Post by shelly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:08 am

[QUOTE=annelise;234927]
What is interesting is that maybe there are fakes documents that circulated before 93 about Michael so people thought about it before? or thought about accusing him before? who made those? That and taraborelli's innuendos in his first book may well have started Evan paranoia about Michael having sex with Jordan:idontknow[/QUOTE]

There was one fake document made by Ernie Rizzo which said there was a settlement for molestation in 1992.