Official Sept 17 Hearing

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

minnie michael
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:00 pm

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by minnie michael » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:21 pm

that carzymama is laughable.. :crackingu :smacking




TO Michael,



i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..



forever..loyal to you..



yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

dangerous
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:00 am

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by dangerous » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:44 pm

did anyone else rread, i dont remember where, and im desperatley trying to remember, that Sony said that if MJ didnt settle something ( i think it was in 1995) they threatened to release the deposistion.. i think i was reading this and it concerned Blanca.. but i only remember bits and peices of it.. does any one else remember this? or is my mind making things up... which is also very likely..lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

mj_fan_for_life31
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:00 pm

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by mj_fan_for_life31 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:56 pm

Originally posted by dangerous
did anyone else rread, i dont remember where, and im desperatley trying to remember, that Sony said that if MJ didnt settle something ( i think it was in 1995) they threatened to release the deposistion.. i think i was reading this and it concerned Blanca.. but i only remember bits and peices of it.. does any one else remember this? or is my mind making things up... which is also very likely..lol
That's really weird, I didn't hear about that.

K.M.A.
Prince Charming :wink

Phil
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:29 am

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Phil » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:36 am

The day will come when everything that woman has done will come back to thwap her down like a hammer on a nail.

Phil
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:29 am

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Phil » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:32 am

Originally posted by MJslovelyone
Of course...Mike has been sued for everything basically!!!! Copy write lawsuits, fraud lawsuits, intimidation lawsuits, contract breaching lawsuits, and I could go on for YEARS!!!! :laugh None of them had anything to do with child molestation allegations!!
And he's come out on top on every one of those suits! :D

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:00 am
Contact:

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:33 pm

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
lmao

Image
OMG THAT'S ME ON THE FAR RIGHT, WITH MY HEAD TURNED! Tara's there right next to me
Image

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

~Vicky~

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by ~Vicky~ » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:54 pm

Originally posted by Phil
And he's come out on top on every one of those suits! :D
Not alllll of them. :laugh I think he lost that one about the cancelled concerts in 2002 was it?

But all those copyright infringment bullshit 'Michael stole my song!' crap. Yea..he's won all of those.

Has anyone see the video where we was describing in court how he created Billie Jean, and he was basically performing on the stand!! :crackingu The lawyer for the plantiff was like...'umm..objection?!'. I died laughing. Michael is a trip! :laugh

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by whisper » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:17 pm

According to the MJJF fans and our own court reporter, Gail, who was in the courtroom...

Mez handed GrifterMom a list of attorneys that she had retained on or before Jan 2000. GrifterMom read the list and said she did indeed retain those attorneys.

One of the attorneys on the list was Larry Feldman!

And the purpose of her talking with the attorneys was to investigate Michael for child molestation.




http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=619308

________________________________________

u know they didn't really go into why she had signed it in court but i was wondering the same thing...

prolly b/c if she didn't sign it she couldnt talk about ANYTHING to the SBPD that she had said to any of her 6 lawyers so that woulda made it a bit difficult to file charges and/or talk to Sneddon...

mind u i think it was only a partial waiver i don't think waived a/c privledge for all subject for all lawyers...
______________________________________________

~Vicky~

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:20 pm

Originally posted by whisper
According to the MJJF fans and our own court reporter, Gail, who was in the courtroom...

Mez handed GrifterMom a list of attorneys that she had retained on or before Jan 2000. GrifterMom read the list and said she did indeed retain those attorneys.

One of the attorneys on the list was Larry Feldman!

And the purpose of her talking with the attorneys was to investigate Michael for child molestation.




http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=619308

  • ______________________________________________

    u know they didn't really go into why she had signed it in court but i was wondering the same thing...

    prolly b/c if she didn't sign it she couldnt talk about ANYTHING to the SBPD that she had said to any of her 6 lawyers so that woulda made it a bit difficult to file charges and/or talk to Sneddon...

    mind u i think it was only a partial waiver i don't think waived a/c privledge for all subject for all lawyers...
    ______________________________________________

So she came in Michael's life only with the intention of later accusing him of child abuse?

I don't understand how someone can do that.

I hope the defense has other evidence that can prove that.

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by whisper » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:39 pm

QUOTE (GiveintomeMJ @ Sep 26 2004, 09:36 PM)
From mez's lips to my ear he said that the a/c privledge waiver listed 6 diff. attornerys...

g-mama kept saying 6 specific lawyers for 6 specific times for 6 specific dates for 6 specific reasons we all just looked at her like blink.gif

she must have repeated that phrase 20 times

dangerous
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:00 am

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by dangerous » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:58 pm

oh lawd.
this is crazy, the vendetta is so blatantly obvious it is physically ailing. Sneddon is mad for taking this case.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tiger Lilly
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3134
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:00 pm

Official Sept 17 Hearing

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:40 am

Originally posted by dangerous
oh lawd.
this is crazy, the vendetta is so blatantly obvious it is physically ailing. Sneddon is mad for taking this case.
Mmhmm... *roll eyes* Still it makes me more confident.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests