Official August 19 Hearing; video pg4

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:55 pm

Good nite, Jess!

For those who are sticking around for this bad drama...It was reported that Jay Jackson testified that the video tape was made at his apartment. Hold on, I thought the videotape was made was at Neverland. But nevermind.

Jay also stated, like whisper said, that he was in another room watching LWMJ at the time of the filming. (Oh sure....try to remove yourself as much as possible. His ass was probably nosy trying to see what was going on and what kind of questions were being asked.)

What this new deal shows is that Michael wasn't forcing those kids to do NUTHIN. Remember, the prosecution claims they were under duress in filming this "rebuttal" video about Michael being so nice and sweet to them.

Unless there's another video out there because this right here is making little sense to me. How can they say the tape shows any inkling of wrongdoing?
[align=center]Image[/align]

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:01 pm

IT's completely ridiculous. He just straight up destroyed the abduction story by his own testimony. He had no choice but to tell the truth b/c it's on tape.

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:04 pm

so the tapes were made at Jay Jacksons house, while he was there, and while he was watching the LWMJ documentary- all while being held hostage?

Sheesh, Michael is quite the relaxed kidnapper :laugh

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:05 pm

Wooo I'm finally home from work! What have I missed. Oh good nite Jess. :blowkisse

Wait, wait, wait! The tape was made at Jay's appartment? Well that spreads the whole abduction charges with bullsh*t. But in a thread in the news forum didn't it say that the tape was made at Neverland and Amen took the family home straight after... yet that night was the night Michael molested Gav!n.... their story keeps changing! How has this "case" made it this far?!
so the tapes were made at Jay Jacksons house, while he was there, and while he was watching the LWMJ documentary- all while being held hostage?

Sheesh, Michael is quite the relaxed kidnapper :laugh

:laugh
Funny how Jay was sat peacefully watching TV (LWMJ no less) and didn't once think about picking up a phone or trying to escape out of any windows while everyone else was being forced to make a video tape in another room. :cryptic

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:09 pm

Originally posted by whisper
IT's completely ridiculous. He just straight up destroyed the abduction story by his own testimony. He had no choice but to tell the truth b/c it's on tape.
THis is probably the basis of the defense's questions. Ask them specific question on stand, allow them to perjure themselves, and then show them the audio/video tapes of themselves professing otherwise. And if these admissions were made at a location other then Neverland, then the abduction/conspiracy theories are blown away. Brilliant.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:14 pm

Fox news is reporting that the stepfather admitted under oath that he asked Jackson for money allegedly to help him restore his image!!

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:16 pm

Fox news is reporting that the stepfather admitted under oath that he asked Jackson for money allegedly to help him restore his image!!
i got the wrong idea :(

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:17 pm

Well the truth is going to sink this thing.

Here about a month ago, you had Auchincloss showing all their cards by blabbing what the conspiracy was. Just ran off at the mouth. Dummy! Auch stated very fervently that Michael panicked and felt that he had to do something to make sure G***n could make him look good. So the best thing he allegedly did was to have this rebuttal videotape made so that it could be aired as part of Part 2. He FORCED those kids to say nice things about him. Okaaaay. So by all indications, not only were they not forced, but Michael wasn't even there. It would have been far more plausible (albeit ridiculous) if it were made at Neverland, under the careful watch of Michael and his aides, that way the prosecution could have an out. But nope. Like whisper said, Jay had no choice but to tell the truth, because it's all been taped.
THis is probably the basis of the defense's questions. Ask them specific question on stand, allow them to perjure themselves, and then show them the audio/video tapes of themselves professing otherwise.
Excellent point, Ashley. Allow them to keep lying while you quietly observe. Lull them into a state of "well maybe my lies aren't so bad afterall." Then boo-yah. Discredit each and every lie because you KNOW you have the hardcore evidence that says otherwise. Mez is the man.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:19 pm

$$ for him to help restore Michael's image???

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:22 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
$$ for him to help restore Michael's image???
Yep. :laugh

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:22 pm

So what does this mean? Can this be used by the defense to give cause why their relationship went sour? OR is this to show the conspiracy is baseless? (ie the reasons the tapes were made)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:26 pm

:nuffintos

Well actually I do....This is so much about $$$ it aint' even funny, and I cannot BELIEVE Jay was allowed to slip under the radar after all this time. He's a damn crook is damn self! How are you going to go to Michael Jackson like a damn crack addict asking for $$$ to do something so ridiculous? His days in the military musta killed off some brain cells.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:27 pm

THis is from the AP article I just posted in the news section:
The man testified that he called the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department in April 2003 after the woman and her children had gone to the ranch.

"I felt (my wife) and the family might be under duress," the witness testified.

But after calling authorities, he said, the family returned and he told deputies everything was fine.

After that incident, he said, his wife returned to Neverland.

"She somehow or another got back there," the witness said.
So she was at Neverland WAAAAAY after March 12 2003. Remember the timeline? So what happened to the big 'escape' story? :laugh

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:45 pm

Napolitano on Fox was going great until he got into the police abuse. He's talking about Michael not wanting to lose his fanbase and crap like that as if that's even at issue now.
-he said there's a tape where the accuser's family is exonerating Michael Jackson
-says the defense probably wanted to spring that tape on the prosecution during the trial but they can't now b/c the prosecution violated (or may have violated) the attorney-client privlilege

Ok Dimond did say something about the defense saying they did their own investigation into the prosecution. Something about hiding evidence and doing all kinds of stuff. I was flipping back and forth trying to make sure I didn't miss the Fox story.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:48 pm

Wow, these people are so gonna get caught up in there own lies! I think it'd be more beneficial for this case not to go to trial for this families sake 'cause if a jury sees this, they're gonna laugh them right out of court!