Judge: Michael Jackson in California when man claimed abuse

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InMyPlace

Post by InMyPlace » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:21 pm

NEW ORLEANS — Michael Jackson proved that he was in California when a New Orleans-area man claimed the pop star kidnapped and molested him for nine days in 1984, a federal judge ruled.

U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon's reasons for tossing a lawsuit filed by Joseph Bartucci Jr. against Jackson were posted Tuesday on the court's Web site.

Bartucci had claimed that he was forced into a white limousine on May 19, 1984, during the New Orleans World's Fair, and driven to California while being molested, held at gunpoint and cut with steel wire and a razor blade.

His attorney, Louis Koerner, did not answer his telephone Tuesday. On Monday, he had said he was shocked by the dismissal but could not comment more until he saw the judge's reasons.

Bartucci claimed the emotional and physical trauma cost him his memories of everything that happened until 2003, when he saw a Court TV show about child molestation charges brought against Jackson in California. Jackson was acquitted in that case.

Fallon said Wayne Nagin, who kept Jackson's appointment calendar in the spring of 1984, provided a sworn statement saying Jackson was rehearsing in California for his Victory Tour from May 20-27, 1984.

“The calendar reflects a series of appointments each day during the period,” Fallon wrote.

Moreover, he said, Charilette R. Sweeney of Encino, Calif., swore that she had known Jackson since 1976 and remembered talking to him on May 13, 17 and 20, 1984, about getting an award from President Reagan on May 14 of that year.

“This evidence conclusively demonstrates that Mr. Jackson was in California from May 19 to May 27, 1984, and could not have been in New Orleans to participate in the events alleged” by Bartucci, Fallon wrote.

To counter this, Bartucci provided only Michael Boudreaux, a retired New Orleans Levee Board police officer who said he saw a white limousine with California plates “near the Convention Center in the spring of 1984,” and that the driver told him Jackson was inside.

However, Boudreaux could not give specific dates, and never saw or spoke to Jackson, Fallon noted.

The Convention Center opened in 1985 in what had been an exhibition hall built for the world's fair.

“There's no question we believe the entire case is trumped up by Mr. Bartucci,” said Jackson's lead attorney, Charles Fenner Gay Jr.

Bartucci could appeal the decision.

The lawsuit was filed in 2004. There is a one-year statue of limitations on the crime when victims are adults. However, Bartucci, who was 18 in 1984, argued that the law applied only from when he remembered what had happened.

Fallon said he was not ruling on that claim because he was dismissing the suit.

The judge noted, but did not rule on Jackson's contention that Bartucci is a “professional litigator.”

In a December 2005 motion asking for dismissal, Jackson's lawyers said Bartucci had been involved in 18 civil and criminal suits over the previous 17 years. They included four damage suits filed by Bartucci, including one raising allegations of sexual abuse against a minister, according to the motion.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/stat ... court.html

*ponders. I wonder how many REAL child molesters get falsely accused.*
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]\\\"Don't Panic\\\"[/align]

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:41 pm

i have already given that crazy-headed guy how to make money more easily than by this mean..go to rob bank..please..:8-26-03respect:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:11 pm

This case was so crazy, it should have been tossed out long ago.

Thank God this evidence helped the case.

BTW that means Michael was in California rehearsing when I was born May 26th:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:23 pm

Yeah the whole thing was ridiculous. Ooh cool Dana ^!:D
[align=center]Image[/align]

trenny

Post by trenny » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:27 am

Yeah! the whole thing was rediculous:smilie_whatanidiot I remember seeing on ( INSIDE EDITON ) the guys exgirlfriend saying that she sent an email to MJ's lawyers saying that he told her he was going to make it up:smilie_loser

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:50 pm

ha! dont mess with our MJ! :ohnoyoudidnt

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 am

Here is something I just picked on. Bartucci was 18 yrs old in 1984. Somewhere along the line you have to be logical about these things.18 is no child. Remember they were claiming Michael was a "child" molester.

Hate using this site as reference, but it is the only article I've which tells of his age.

Smoking Gun: Bizarre Jackson Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Louisiana man cites repressed memories of 1984 attack

http://www.thesmokin...x-abuse-lawsuit

This must have been part of Sneddon's "convicting a ham sandwich" routine. Just throw any ole' thing at MJ.
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 pm

All the bullshit they put him through over the years, geez. Poor Michael.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 pm

This makes me sick.

:verydevilish LIARS.

And you're right Dial, they're so effing stupid they didn't even get thier part about being 18yo...
Good call.

btw: Very cool for Dana! <3

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Maybe some of you knew how old he was at the time of his allegations, but I did not and I am sure others don't so it helps.
I have several articles on this incident and none mentioned his age even those which lampooned him.

This is one of those allegations Haters still attempt to throw at Michael, use like Dimond to increase the number of phantom
victim., It is one the names that a really stupid and desparate writer will elude to in their latest Michael Jackson exploitation article.

justice

Post by justice » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

[quote="Dialdancer"]
Maybe some of you knew how old he was at the time of his allegations, but I did not and I am sure others don't so it helps.
I have several articles on this incident and none mentioned his age even those which lampooned him.

This is one of those allegations Haters still attempt to throw at Michael, use like Dimond to increase the number of phantom
victim., It is one the names that a really stupid and desparate writer will elude to in their latest Michael Jackson exploitation article.
[/quote]

Go to vindicatingmj.com and I believe they quoted his age. From my recollections he lied
that Michael started molesting him when he was 3yrs. old....anyways, some ridiculous fantasy.

As far as Diane Demon is concerned isn't there a possibility to sue her parents for
giving birth to her? LOL

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm

[quote="Dialdancer"]

[/quote]

By "They" I mean Bartucci and his cronies involved in the making of their own lies, *just to clarify*. They did not even think their lies through enough to make the time line make any sense. ;) And it certainly is one of those cornerstone propaganda pieces that they tried to thrust on us, but luckily Bartucci's credibility was shot full of holes.

LOL @ justice! :hilarious We can push for that next!! :rollin

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Sammy Sam
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sammy Sam » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 am

Sometimes it just amazes me what people will do. I just wish Michael didn't have to suffer so much because of these whacked out people.

Look Into My Eyes. Tell Me What You See.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 am

They always say Michael was crazy, when in reality, they're the crazy ones.

justice

Post by justice » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 pm

[quote="Juniorlady"]
They always say Michael was crazy, when in reality, they're the crazy ones.
[/quote]

You are so right. Who gave them the right to judge Michael?
I've come to the conclusion it was pure ENVY and JEALOUSY!!
i often thought that Michael's spirit was amazingly POWERFUL
for them to go after him like they did and are doing, STILL!
In my life time from when I could remember I've never witnessed
anyone treated so cruely and for NOTHING. Michael did absolutely
nothing to warrant so horrific treatment! they are the ones that
are crazy and PERVERTED!!!