OFFICIAL THREAD: Michael to arrive in Japan for fan event (pics, vids etc)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

FriendinMoscow

Post by FriendinMoscow » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:22 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;187197]:yayyay Good to hear from you again Tara...........gawd@getting bitten by another fan...gawd scary! All the mouths open screaming etc, man gotta remember to be careful and wear a bulletproof vest or something if I ever get the chance to attend an event in the future! We've seen video's and were blown away by everything! I kept thinking, OMG Tara and Evalie are there, RIGHT THERE in the same building! :mf_w00t2: LMAO@Michael chosing 11 winners instead of sticking with 3, LOL Aww...typical, he's just so sweet, he wanted EVERYONE to be a winner! That's our Michael......:wub:

Thanks for reporting back, :D and glad you're having a great time! Love to Evalie too! Good luck with the Michael-Action today! :mf_w00t2:

:wub:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Hi all! Yes, we WERE in that same room, though Tara was being mauled. She went off to Mike's hotel, and hopefully she is seeing him again right now wthout being bitten.

I stayed back in the hotel because I've been fighting off a cold the whole time I've been here, actually even before I got on the 12 hour plane ride, and we had to stand in the cold, Tokyo rain for several hours yesterday before we got into the event. We're taking another 12 hour plane ride tomorrow, so I really needed to rest.

And fortunately I wasn't trampled during Mike's appearance yesterday, though I tototally remember when he made that face! I was being pushed all over the place with the crowd, forward, back, left to right. I still got to see him though, and I didn't get hurt or have my view impeded. It's nice to be able to watch the video though and re-live it in a more calm atmostphere!

Poor Tara! She was so sweet to have brought all of these gifts/notes from friends to give to Michael. She had them in a bag and, when I saw her after Mike's appearance, she looked like she had been through a tornadoe. Her hair was all over the place, she looked in shock, and her bag was all ripped up. My poor Tara. I wish I had seen that happened and could have helped her.

Tara is back from Michael's hotel just now. No luck. Atleast we saw him yesterday. We'll keep trying to get these presents and notes to him. They've been through hell (these notes and presents)

:wub: Evalie

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:27 am

aww I hope you feel better Evalie, I'm glad you both saw Michael though.

Poor Tara, that must have been awful to get trampled on like that.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Birch
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Birch » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing Tara & Evalie, I bet you had a great time over there!

MJ is at Camp Zama right now: Pictures

TruthSeeker

Post by TruthSeeker » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:37 am

Evalie and Tara :yayyay

Great reports and glad you all made it out alive :lol

Well first off may I say Michael is looking HAWT!!! :D

I am so happy with the positive reports my local news is reporting and you all experiences it just got me all excited. I just hope you both enjoy your visit! :D

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:13 am

[QUOTE=FriendinMoscow;187211]Hi all! Yes, we WERE in that same room, though Tara was being mauled. She went off to Mike's hotel, and hopefully she is seeing him again right now wthout being bitten.

I stayed back in the hotel because I've been fighting off a cold the whole time I've been here, actually even before I got on the 12 hour plane ride, and we had to stand in the cold, Tokyo rain for several hours yesterday before we got into the event. We're taking another 12 hour plane ride tomorrow, so I really needed to rest.

And fortunately I wasn't trampled during Mike's appearance yesterday, though I tototally remember when he made that face! I was being pushed all over the place with the crowd, forward, back, left to right. I still got to see him though, and I didn't get hurt or have my view impeded. It's nice to be able to watch the video though and re-live it in a more calm atmostphere!

Poor Tara! She was so sweet to have brought all of these gifts/notes from friends to give to Michael. She had them in a bag and, when I saw her after Mike's appearance, she looked like she had been through a tornadoe. Her hair was all over the place, she looked in shock, and her bag was all ripped up. My poor Tara. I wish I had seen that happened and could have helped her.

Tara is back from Michael's hotel just now. No luck. Atleast we saw him yesterday. We'll keep trying to get these presents and notes to him. They've been through hell (these notes and presents)

:wub: Evalie[/QUOTE]
Aww...Evalie, sorry to hear about you being unwell! :( And Tara, omg she told us about her getting bitten, but hell, it sounds like more than that happened to her! :( That poor girl.........she's so sweet for trying to get the notes and presents to Michael for her friends! :wub: Honestly peeps were going nuts at the events, we could see that in the video's, still, I kept hoping and praying we'd see a familiar face or two amongst the crowd, but no such luck! :( Nevermind, you know that face Michael pulled and put his hands up in front of him (Dana has the pic in her siggy) I'm wondering if he actually saw you getting pushed every which way, or, Tara getting mauled and was like, "Gawd they're abit rough, aren't they" it certainly looks like that's what he was thinking with that face he pulled, lol! Anyway, at least you got to see him, it would have made everything worth while, I'm sure!

So you're on the plane home tomorrow...already? :blink: You aint gonna hang about and take in some sightseeing and shopping? You never know, you might get lucky and bump into Michael, lol! We meet people in the most unexpected places sometimes! Oh well.........I'm just happy to know you guys made it to the event and saw Michael--that alone is a dream come true for many many fans!

Take extra care!

:wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:37 am

Hey Tara and Evalie! Wow, sounds like an adventure for sure! I'm glad you both are safe and got to see him! THAT had to be mind blowing. Sucks to have a cold though, Evalie!

Hope you both continue to have an amazing time!
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:52 am

Camp Zama. Birch already provided the link for some pics. Here they are again with an accompanying article courtesy of MJJF:

In this photo released by the U.S. Army Japan, Michael Jackson fans await the arrival of the U.S. pop icon at Camp Zama, home to the U.S. Army Japan and other units, located south of Tokyo, on Saturday March 10, 2007. Michael Jackson greeted thousands of U.S. troops and their family members at a U.S. Army base, south of Tokyo, Saturday, taking a break from days of parties with die-hard fans and well-heeled business people. (AP Photos/U.S. Army, Tetsuo Nakahara)

Gives me goosebumps that Michael's fans are so far-ranging!

Upon his arrival by helicopter. My man's wearing all black again! Will you ck out the hand band/glove thingy?!

I'm starting to get a good eye for Roberto Cavilli! Look how his jackets are always cut so perfect! You go, man.

Michael reading a statement. Love the eyeglasses. :P

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:53 am

Another pic. Michael being presented with a certificate of appreciation.

This is so cool :)

betty boop 84

Post by betty boop 84 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:13 am

My angel looking gorgeous once again!
Isn't that the same suit he wore to James Brown funeral?

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Michael is looking mighty fine!:wub:

My God, I'm afraid to go to future events now. If Tara can get trampled like that, I know because I'm much smaller I would certainly get crushed to death if something like that happened.:cryptic

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:10 pm

:cloud9

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:13 pm

[QUOTE=FriendinMoscow;187211]Hi all! Yes, we WERE in that same room, though Tara was being mauled. She went off to Mike's hotel, and hopefully she is seeing him again right now wthout being bitten.

:wub: Evalie[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for checking in and give us another report, Evalie. :wub: Boy, all the time I've envy you guys for being able to go to Japan and see Michael, but after reading once again about the chaos and the mobbing that occurs everywhere around him, I'm not so sure if I ever want to attend something like that, LOL. Although I am more than certain it was all worth it in the end. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

And awww... poor Tara. :( It must've been a hell to go through all that, especially when she was trying to get all the gifts and notes to him as well. I hope you get them delivered to him eventually, I'm sure he'd appreciate them even more if he knew what they had been through. :)

I hope you get some rest and feel better soon, Evalie. It sure was not a good timing to get a cold on... awww, poor thing. :( Hopefully you both will enjoy the last hours of your Japan trip -- it must be such an amazing country. Just too bad you're not staying longer, I sure would love to use the opportunity to shop for a couple of bucks at least. :P :lol

Take care both of you. :wub:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:15 pm

[QUOTE=betty boop 84;187233]My angel looking gorgeous once again!
Isn't that the same suit he wore to James Brown funeral?[/QUOTE]

it looks like it, but I don't think his pants at the funeral had that black stripe down the side that this one does.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:22 pm

[QUOTE=betty boop 84;187233]My angel looking gorgeous once again!
Isn't that the same suit he wore to James Brown funeral?[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, but I guess it can only be a resemblance...? I don't know, but it sure looks very much the same. :unsure:

Anyhow, he looks amazingly beautiful... again. :wub:

Thanks for posting the pictures. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:25 pm

Somebody call 911!!! I'm having a heart attack!:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: