New/ Recent Pic of Michael (with Samantha Mumba)! :p

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:51 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;194478]Nice picture! Hey.....does anywhere know where he stayed while in London for the party? Perhaps he stayed with her! :idontknow The reason I'm saying this, is because she looks, I dunno, like she's at home LMAO! You know, just casually dressed, no make-up etc etc etc... and if she did attend the party too, it's quite possible he stayed at her house!

But anyway, very nice picture.....thanks for sharing, Tara!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh, I can feel the rumor mill churnin' with that one, girl! :P :mf_w00t2: :lol But nah, that wouldn't be right..she looks too damn much like his sister! :cryptic :rollin

Nah...I know what you mean. :lol I don't think she lives there, though--I think she lives in LA..I know she's from Ireland, but her Myspace said she lives in LA..but it could've been in one of their suites or maybe in part of a studio (yes, another potential rumor but a far more innocent one!:P )? She looks excited though! :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

Veronica, Wikipedia.org said she was born in like '83..so she's like 24. :)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:02 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194502] Veronica, Wikipedia.org said she was born in like '83..so she's like 24. :)[/QUOTE]

Ohh, I see, thanks. :D Only two years years older than me... hrmf. :glare: JK, JK. :lol :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 pm

will we ever get a pic of MJ without his glasses? I wanna see his beautiful eyes!
It is the mystery that keeps the wonder alive and the beauty together. Take away the mystery and you’ve lost the beauty; take away the beauty and you’ve lost the wonder.

Do not seek in your outter features the beauty that lies within.

FlyAway
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by FlyAway » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:51 pm

oh wow ! Great pic!!! Yeah I know what you mean, I wanna see him more without his glasses!!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Michael Jackson :love A TREASURE TIME WON'T STEAL AWAY[/align][align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Your smile is so addictive...[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:12 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194502]Ohhhhh, I can feel the rumor mill churnin' with that one, girl! :P :mf_w00t2: :lol But nah, that wouldn't be right..she looks too damn much like his sister! :rollin

Nah...I know what you mean. :lol I don't think she lives there, though--I think she lives in LA..I know she's from Ireland, but her Myspace said she lives in LA..but it could've been in one of their suites or maybe in part of a studio (yes, another potential rumor but a far more innocent one!:P )? She looks excited though! :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

Veronica, Wikipedia.org said she was born in like '83..so she's like 24. [/QUOTE]
LMAO.....Nooooo I wasn't thinking anything of the sort! :whistle :lol I knew Michael had his kids and all with him, so where he stayed, they stayed, so no chance of any hanky panky going on there....... :rollin

Okay, I wasn't sure where she resided and I'm thinking that picture must have been taken in one of their suites too! Studio? LMAO Oh c'mon, Tara, lot's of other things can happen in a studio besides making music, you know? :bleh :rollin

Anyways, it's just a picture, a picture for pete's sake and we're off talking about potential rumors! Gawd talk about getting carried away! :lol

24? Interesting! :whistle JK JK

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:20 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;194503]Ohh, I see, thanks. :D Only two years years older than me... hrmf. :glare: JK, JK. :lol :lol[/QUOTE]
:blink: hrmf? What the heck does that mean? :idontknow

[QUOTE=Starchild]will we ever get a pic of MJ without his glasses? I wanna see his beautiful eyes![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Flyaway]oh wow ! Great pic!!! Yeah I know what you mean, I wanna see him more without his glasses!![/QUOTE]

:thumbsup I'm another one who'd like to see more of him MINUS the glasses! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:11 am

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194465]
Image[/QUOTE]
Jesus Michael, you lost some weight eh!

He must've lost about 10 to 15 pounds. We're back to the Bad Era days.:lol

But, he still looks good. And Samantha Mumba! I haven't heard about her in a LONNNNG while. She was like...extinct for a good tiime.:lol

[QUOTE=whisper;194468]Mike is always hugging up on some woman. :lol :lol :D[/QUOTE]

Ugh. You see that huh! :rolleyes: Why can't he hug me!!:uh_uh:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:27 am

[QUOTE=whisper;194468]Mike is always hugging up on some woman. :lol :lol :D[/QUOTE]

:lol Forreals!!!!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;194546]:blink: hrmf? What the heck does that mean? :idontknow

Mysti![/QUOTE]

I'm just teasing, hun.............. :bleh :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:11 pm

:lol :lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:35 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;194544]LMAO.....Nooooo I wasn't thinking anything of the sort! :whistle :lol I knew Michael had his kids and all with him, so where he stayed, they stayed, so no chance of any hanky panky going on there....... :rollin

Okay, I wasn't sure where she resided and I'm thinking that picture must have been taken in one of their suites too! Studio? LMAO Oh c'mon, Tara, lot's of other things can happen in a studio besides making music, you know? :bleh :rollin

Anyways, it's just a picture, a picture for pete's sake and we're off talking about potential rumors! Gawd talk about getting carried away! :lol

24? Interesting! :whistle JK JK

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Unlessss they moved it into another room come their bedtime...:whistle haha jk, jk :lol :lol :P

Ahhh, I love us..taking something so simple and innocent and making it a whole hot button issue..we rock! :D haha :lol :P
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:06 pm

Ooohhh, CUTE. Michael has friends everywhere he goes. :lol What a cutie.
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:44 am

lol..its so nice to see a newer pic of our mIke..he looks as hottest as usual...ha..that girl looks like she had the most fabulous time in her entire life..just in MIke's arm..sweet couple anyway..:o :lol what i am talking about..kidding..:lol

canot wait to see more new pics of MIke...it seems like we havenot gotten news from Mike since he came back home last month..but no news is good news..that's mean he is trying his best to put the last touch on the new album..( correct my poor gramm?):unsure:

and..keep MIkeing..!!!:8-26-03respect:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:49 am

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194578]Unlessss they moved it into another room come their bedtime...:whistle haha jk, jk :lol :lol :P

Ahhh, I love us..taking something so simple and innocent and making it a whole hot button issue..we rock! :D haha :lol :P[/QUOTE]

yes..nodding..i love all of u here its so nice reading all of the funny, sweet, carefree stuff on our forum..its no harm having fun..cos we know our hearts..how much we love our man and respect him..:) :8-26-03respect:

MIke would be laughing out just reading all of this..i love imagining Mike's cutie stories as well..just imagining..haha..:lol :lol
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:13 pm

aww Minnie, I missed your posts. :) they're so sweet and happy.

like how Michael makes me feel *.*
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always