Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:57 pm

New Photoshooting?

October 31, 2007 -- MICHAEL Jackson paid a recent undercover visit to Brooklyn, where he spent the day shooting a cover for Ebony magazine's issue celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." He acted "sweet" and was curious about everyone on the crew, asking questions about their lives, said our spy. "He did go on and on about kids, though, saying how much he loved them." (*Note*: Ugh, that sounds like it COULD be a veiled snide remark.. :glare: If this even happened, he could've been talking about his own kids or even if it were kids in general, we all know the story, lol...I just don't like how they always make a point out of it, you know? But perhaps I'm too defensive, lol. Ah well..I hope the magazine part is true! :P lol)

Source: http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/go ... _visit.htm

Yeah, I know the NY Post is generally a crappy source, lol, but Page Six WERE the ones who first broke the L'uomo Vogue thing as I remember, so..but it also sounds like it could be a rehashing of that very same thing, as it sounds really similar. :blink: Oh well, time will tell...would be great to get yet ANOTHER photoshoot, so soon after the last one..Michael really knows how to spoil us! :P haha .

Now I could be wrong, but with all these rumors, both good and bad, coming from left and right about Michael this week, I would not at all be surprised if we get another, multi-subject statement from Raymone before too long..:P LOL.
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Check this out, you guys! Directly from Ebony magazine. I would say this pretty much seals the deal, wouldn't you? :P :

http://www.ebonyjet.com/ebony/ebonyTeaser.aspx

If you listen closely, you can hear his music in the background, too, I think. :P Eek..I can't wait! :mf_w00t2: :D IF this is all true and everything, it will be out on newsstands on November 12th..ahhh..:D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:44 pm

oh hell yeah

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:21 pm

Dude, can u get the Ebony Magazine in Sweden?
I waaanit it!
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:28 pm

INTERESTING INDEED! :D

Unregistered members can send in their comments here:
http://site2.mjeol.com/mj-news/jackson- ... ation.html

trenny

Post by trenny » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:54 pm

It was also on Accesshollywood and the second part will air tomorrow night!!!!:mf_w00t2:

adjoajoe

Post by adjoajoe » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:24 pm

Oh God, I can't wait!!!

trenny

Post by trenny » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:37 pm

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=176309 Here's the link for the access hollywood clip.:rollin

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:53 pm

from MJJF

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

U know I haven't been here in a while, but coming back and looking at this?! Whoaaaaa.

Go Michael!
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:03 pm

More!

[align=center]Image[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:11 pm

Wow! Another photo shoot?:mf_w00t2: Now how awesome is that! Michael's going back on top

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

trenny

Post by trenny » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:42 pm

Where can you get the EBONY magazine? I don't have a subscription and I don't think you can just order one magazine.:blink:

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:44 pm

*squeals like a little girl* :P SOOOOOO exciting! This is all happening SOO fast! :mf_w00t2: And I'm hearing that an interview will actually be included this time, his most "intimate" one yet? Hmmm...well, Ebony has been really loyal and supportive of him over the years, so you know it's gonna be positive, as it SHOULD be...I can't WAIT!! :D

Oh yeah and he's looking GORGEOUS! I love him in white..and the gold ain't so bad, either. :P :wub:

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:47 pm

[QUOTE=trenny;198274]Where can you get the EBONY magazine? I don't have a subscription and I don't think you can just order one magazine.:blink:[/QUOTE]

It's on most newsstands, I think..here in the US, anyway. So I think you can get it at like Borders or Barnes and Noble, probably other places as well. They probably have a place to order online too. And there won't be the long ass wait time this time around either...haha! :P

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:26 am

Aww man, I might not get home in time to watch the second part of Access Hollywood. What a bummer:(

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon