NEW Pics: Michael Shopping in L.A Yesterday-11*15*07--Video on page 2

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:24 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;198783]However, I will not agree that the L'oumo photoshoot were portraying him better, the real him, because first of all, the two photoshoots can not be compared in my opinion. Michael looks different in different light, and in my opinion, even more so in black and white pictures and colored pictures. The L'uomo photoshoot was good, but personally, if I had to chose one, I would pick the Ebony one. Look at his positions, expressions, lightening etc., in the two photoshoots. Yes, the Ebony photoshoot was photoshopped, but in my opinion, it is more of an portrayal of the real Michael than what the L'uomo one did. He looks just as handsome and beautiful in some pictures of that shoot too, you find examples in my blend, but the Ebony one seems just more... relaxed, more comfortable, more him... I think. :) :P[/QUOTE]
When I said it was more HIM, I meant in the retouched aspect only. I wasn't referring to his position or his clothes. I meant that in Vogue's you could see his laugh lines, the wrinkles in his hands. Even in black and white, it looked more natural, more of what we could expect if we were to see him in person. Ebony's was nothing but smooth flawless skin in glowing light.

Both shoots were gorgeous, though.

I just want to say that far as Ebony's, I keep that one more closely to my heart because #1, it's an American magazine and #2, it's an African American magazine that has had a GREAT relationship with Michael over the years. But if I were to speak on both shoots at the same time, I'm very happy that we got two looks. We got too moods from them too. Mike has sides to him that we need to see more of, so each shoot captured him well.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:37 pm

HeavenSent;198787 wrote:When I said it was more HIM, I meant in the retouched aspect only. I wasn't referring to his position or his clothes. I meant that in Vogue's you could see his laugh lines, the wrinkles in his hands. Even in black and white, it looked more natural, more of what we could expect if we were to see him in person. Ebony's was nothing but smooth flawless skin in glowing light.
I know that, and I didn't say what I said in a reference to you either, I was speaking in general from what I have seen on other boards. :)
Both shoots were gorgeous, though.

I just want to say that far as Ebony's, I keep that one more closely to my heart because #1, it's an American magazine and #2, it's an African American magazine that has had a GREAT relationship with Michael over the years. But if I were to speak on both shoots at the same time, I'm very happy that we got two looks. We got too moods from them too. Mike has sides to him that we need to see more of, so each shoot captured him well.
Wholeheartedly agree.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:49 pm

''New'' video?

[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

flomango

Post by flomango » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:59 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;198754]Why do you think that his pics were photoshopped? Is it so hard to believe he can look good in a couple of photos?:mellow:[/QUOTE]

Okay. lol Every celebrity's photos are airbrushed in print media (magazines/photo shoots, etc) period. Its not meant to be mean, what they said. Its Hollywood. I'm sure know that. You don't think a female celebrity is going to be on a cover of a fashion magazine with all her blemishes kept intact do you? lol
Proud Member of MJEOL Since 2001 :smilie

smoody

Post by smoody » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:34 am

sorry for the double post

smoody

Post by smoody » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 am

Sappy

I agree the photos are photoshopped, but not to the point where he looks like a different person. One of the changes I noticed for example was his complexion. They gave him just the slightest tan. But there is no debt in my mind that Michael, as he stood in that Brooklyn museum, was extremely handsome. Come on he's our Michael:D

(A couple of weeks ago they where showing raw footage of the new Spice girls video against the finished product on Access Hollywood. You could see some tweeking had been done. It is common place in Hollywood for both males and females.)

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:29 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;198743]TMZ video of the whole thing:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?bcpid ... 1313732790

Lord, the store even gave surveilence video of him shopping? Crazyness.:lol

I think that one girl was probably a fan, but those guys...man, if they weren't papparazzi, they sure acted like it..:rolleyes: Michael: "I don't want the camera in my face"..aww! I don't blame him. How rude.. :glare:

Welcome to the world of Michael Jackson...celebrity unparalled..lol..[/QUOTE]

I agree Thanks for posting the Video:)

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:34 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;198781]Alright girl! It's your choice, that's your prerogative. But keep in mind, what magazine covers and spreads AREN'T photoshopped?! Just because it's Michael Jackson doesn't all of a sudden mean it's a bad thing![/QUOTE]

:noseeallthat Ya just can't help but spoil my fun eh?:(

OK PEOPLE. I KNOW THEY ARE photoshopped. But, STILL can we say that maybe not ALL of them are completely retouched?? Why can't ya'll let me live in the moment!:lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:03 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;198798]''New'' video?

[/QUOTE]

omg lol I bet Michael was thinking " could ya'll please give me some space so I can shop in peace?" I know he loves his fans and dos'nt want to be rude, but some are just too needy Mike was like " I got to go, he's taking my picture":lol

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:47 pm

If I was in your place by then Tara, I would've spat bacck and being rude to them telling them that if you're not a fan get out of here and that as you say michael is not an object you expect to get things from. I wouls shout in their faces..and they would be like> O_o
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:54 pm

Btw..When I see this video...*sighs and shakes head* I got really worried for Michael and I still am...Some fans are just TOO much and some of them wern't fans at ALL! That really disturbs me. I thought michael was going to be pusjed over and hurt himself. Luckily he didn't...
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:56 am

[QUOTE=Black Loafers;198832]Btw..When I see this video...*sighs and shakes head* I got really worried for Michael and I still am...Some fans are just TOO much and some of them wern't fans at ALL! That really disturbs me. I thought michael was going to be pusjed over and hurt himself. Luckily he didn't...[/QUOTE]

Well, the people seems to try to protect him from the paparazzis, and he doesn't seem to mind them. It was the paparazzis that got on his nerves.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:35 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;198848]Well, the people seems to try to protect him from the paparazzis, and he doesn't seem to mind them. It was the paparazzis that got on his nerves.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I honestly think that a lot of people are being kinda hard on those guys (even myself, in some of my earlier posts..before I saw the vids, that is, LOL). I mean, yeah, they were a tad big aggressive, but it's clearly the paps that set the chaotic tone. But, this is really nothing compared to a lot of other things I've seen and heard of over the years..I mean, compare this to some of the other footage or stories we've all heard (like from London recently, for example) and this can hardly be called a "mob" scene. :lol But it's so easy for stuff like this to get exaggerated, especially on message boards (not so much here, but in other places), where stuff like this gets analyzed to DEATH, lol. But I think it all comes from the right place, I mean, I think we all naturally feel somewhat protective over him, after all he's been through..he just has this way about him that makes folks want to "mother" and look out for him, even from afar, you know? Hard to explain but..:lol :P

But yeah, from seeing the actual footage, it was clearly the paparazzi that was pissing him off. He should've just put his hand in the camera or just simply flipped them off, as he HAS done, with pictures to prove it, in the past, LOL..they'd deserve it!
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:35 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;198824] Why can't ya'll let me live in the moment!:lol[/QUOTE]

:lol

Cause that's what we do! We can't help it!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:38 pm

I saw the vid about 4 times this weekend and I sorry, but the dude shielding Mike most of the way to his Jeep got on my damn nerves, lol. I'm like "So I guess you want to collect a paycheck afterwards...."

hehe.

But seriously: I am immensely glad that Michael didn't get mobbed or trampled or the half dozen other things that usually happen when he's out and about. Do not get me wrong. I'd rather have that guy there than 1,000 hands grabbing at him. This vid was quite tame in comparison.