Michael Jackson Living Near School (Las Vegas)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 am

[QUOTE=rockgrl82;206957]seems to me like they are just trying to say that he lives by an elementary school now just to get a rise out of people.[/QUOTE]

Definitely have a rise out of us, that's for sure :(. And I also agree, I don't think Peachy posted this to stir up trouble.

Ben

Post by Ben » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:46 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;206954]Great minds really do think alike: I was thinking the very same thing. Since the US and Canada have those sex-offender registries, despite we ALL KNOWING that Michael is innocent, morally and legally, you just know some jokers is going to push that Mike be registered and his house listed :glare:.[/QUOTE]

To these jokers, Michael just being falsely accused adds a ? to his name. Once accused, no matter how easily any person has proved their innocence of in a court of law a name in connection to child abuse is guilty to some so called good people. And as the UK media said in 1993, about the false Jorden Chandler allegations, "innocent or guilty mud sticks". The media need to report Michael's case 2005 accurately, and stop saying Michael paid Chandler to stop the allegations because that money came from a civil court case the Chandler's filed. And the stopped co-operating with the Police once they got the money by their own free will. Which is a fact the media always choose to ignore.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:00 pm

[QUOTE=Ben;206962] The media need to report Michael's case 2005 accurately, and stop saying Michael paid Chandler to stop the allegations because that money came from a civil court case the Chandler's filed. And the stopped co-operating with the Police once they got the money by their own free will. Which is a fact the media always choose to ignore.[/QUOTE]

Now that's something I didn't know! Guess it shows how well the media are at being selective in what information they report. I swear to God, that man has been through such hell.

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks for posting

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:38 pm

So what if he's living near a school? He's a free man and should have the right to live where he wants. Maybe people don't think that he wants to live near a school so his children can be with other kids their age? They should just get over the fact that he was acquitted.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:29 am

i agree!^^ Michael can live where he wants and those people dont like it then to bad. Michael is and was proven innocent in court and he is a free man and can what he wants. i guess a aquital means nothing anymore does it?

eafeaf99

Post by eafeaf99 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:07 am

why doesn't he just move back to Neverland. all this moving around is too stressful.Besides if he is in trouble with payments on the NV ranch I am not sure he should be buying more properties???

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:37 pm

yeah i wish he would move back to neverland to. Im sure he hasnt left it completly as far as i know he does still go there im sure when he's in california. But i can understand why he doesnt bc he prob. feels that his privacy was invaded and since everyone knows where it is him being there would just draw more attention. Michael deserves to live somewhere where he can be happy and sadly those a-holes ruined Neverland and just destroyed it. Im suer he will come back and yeah if he is having money problems he shouldnt be buying more houses but who's to say he really having any money probs? we dont really know that for sure but if he is then he really should just get back to neverland and take care if what he needs to take care of.