Mike\'s Bringing Back The Curls

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

miss

Post by miss » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 am

Is this Paris beside him?
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:28 am

He looks smashing. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:36 am

awww :michaeljacksonicon:

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

:cloud9:licklips:mf_w00t2::yayyay:8-25-03stretcher::faint:giddy:sexymj:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!
He looks so good, I'm so happy!!!:wub:
Omg, I got so much to prove to those ignorant kids who keep claiming that he had surgery on his face.
I can't wait for tomorrow!!!:8-26-03respect:
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 pm

[QUOTE=Badine;210487]I guess he just wanted to try something new for a while. Around 200-2003 he seemed to have quite a few different hair styles. But it looks like now hes growing his hair longer. It looks great! I hope I look that good when Im 50! *has fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]

Heeeeeey Badine! Man, talk about ages!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Badine

Post by Badine » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;210502]:cloud9:licklips:mf_w00t2::yayyay:8-25-03stretcher::faint:giddy:sexymj:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!
He looks so good, I'm so happy!!!:wub:
Omg, I got so much to prove to those ignorant kids who keep claiming that he had surgery on his face.
I can't wait for tomorrow!!!:8-26-03respect:[/QUOTE]

My opinion on MJ's face and whether he has had surgery is that it really doesnt matter. Its his own business and I find it strange that people want to know so much about whether or not he has had surgery. Lets pretend for a moment that he has had lots done to his face. Why would that make him less of a person? I in fact support body modifications of all sorts as long as it makes the person happy. I have a face full of piercings and 55 hours worth of traditionally done tattoo ink tapped in my skin by bamboo in Thailand. I plan to get more things done to me including full body tattooing, a split tongue, more piercings and whatever other inspirations come my way. I might even get breast implants not because I want big boobs but because I was born with a very flat chest and I want to at least fill an A cup bra.

I Looove what I have done to my body so far and I love every moment of my transformation. I think everyone has the right to do what they want to their body without getting ridiculed for it. If I could I would get a monkey tail put on me too but technology these days doesnt allow such procedures. Whats wrong with people transforming themselves into what they want to be?

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 am

[QUOTE=Badine;210508]My opinion on MJ's face and whether he has had surgery is that it really doesnt matter. Its his own business and I find it strange that people want to know so much about whether or not he has had surgery. Lets pretend for a moment that he has had lots done to his face. Why would that make him less of a person? I in fact support body modifications of all sorts as long as it makes the person happy. I have a face full of piercings and 55 hours worth of traditionally done tattoo ink tapped in my skin by bamboo in Thailand. I plan to get more things done to me including full body tattooing, a split tongue, more piercings and whatever other inspirations come my way. I might even get breast implants not because I want big boobs but because I was born with a very flat chest and I want to at least fill an A cup bra.

I Looove what I have done to my body so far and I love every moment of my transformation. I think everyone has the right to do what they want to their body without getting ridiculed for it. If I could I would get a monkey tail put on me too but technology these days doesnt allow such procedures. Whats wrong with people transforming themselves into what they want to be?[/QUOTE]

That's what I said!:pullhair
But these children that I'm in school with frustrates me so much that I just have to prove my point to them.:icon_hitting:chairbeat
Surgery or not, MJ is and always be sexy, and I'll always be the first person to defend him if needed.:8-26-03respect:
I love him so much!
:michaeljacksonicon::wub:
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

Badine

Post by Badine » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:16 am

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;210516]That's what I said!:pullhair
But these children that I'm in school with frustrates me so much that I just have to prove my point to them.:icon_hitting:chairbeat
Surgery or not, MJ is and always be sexy, and I'll always be the first person to defend him if needed.:8-26-03respect:
I love him so much!
:michaeljacksonicon::wub:[/QUOTE]

Most kids in high school looove to talk out their ass. Remember that. Most people are so closed minded that if you try to tell them the truth about MJ they wont listen and theres no way to reason with them. Its like no matter what you say they respond with "nope. nope. Hes crazy and thats all there is to it." If they start talking like that then you just gotta say "fine, theres no point in discussing this further." Otherwise its easy to get mad at them for saying dumb stuff. I always try to defend him whenever I can too unless that person is too closed minded to reason with.

and yes he is very fiiine looking and has a very sweet personality. Why cant more people be like him? All you MJ fans are great but remember that we make up a VERY small part of the world.

luisamj

Post by luisamj » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 am

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.â€

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

I LOVE this look on him. GORGEOUS! In fact, when I first saw it, I thought it was taken during the HIStory, hell, even Dangerous era! :lol But apparently, it's new..and I like. :P

I mean, he's always so stunning to me, but this..this really suits him well. :wub: I hope he keeps it for the shows!:8-26-03fruits_apple (I bet he will, as I've heard it's easier for him to perform with the more natural curly hair and thinking back on it, I think he's been curly or at least wavy for most of the other tours/performances, so it makes sense!)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:37 pm

He looks so cool! Now KEEP the curls Mike PLEASEEEE!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:09 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;210527]I think he's been curly or at least wavy for most of the other tours/performances, so it makes sense!)[/QUOTE]

You're not the first person to say that. I think it makes PERFECT sense to go back to what works best! This is definitely tour hair!

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm lovin' the curls. They should've never left. Curly hair suits him!

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 am

Oh. My. Gosh.

Michael is soooo gorgeous! I can't believe it! He doesn't look like a 50-year-old man, more like 30! :wub::wub::wub:

I do agree, the curls should've never left. He is mighty fine, dang I can't help but drool right now.:lol

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia;210576]Oh. My. Gosh.

Michael is soooo gorgeous! I can't believe it! He doesn't look like a 50-year-old man, more like 30! :wub::wub::wub:

I do agree, the curls should've never left. He is mighty fine, dang I can't help but drool right now.:lol[/QUOTE]

:michaeljacksonicon: