Conrad Murray signs TV deal

Transcripts and Articles relating to what prosecution mouthpieces have said about this case in public.

Moderator: Global Moderator

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:38 pm

The way I'm gonig to try and look at this, the more stupid stuff like this Murray does, the worse he's gonna look when he goes to court.
But what's the bet that if this tv show is true it's going to portray Michael's fans as bad. I just have this image in my head of it showing him going back to work and some of Michael's fans there laying into him calling him a murderer.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Pirate.

Post by Pirate. » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 am

oldschoolfan;230831 wrote:The way I'm gonig to try and look at this, the more stupid stuff like this Murray does, the worse he's gonna look when he goes to court.
*nods fervently*
But what's the bet that if this tv show is true it's going to portray Michael's fans as bad.

Um I'll take up that bet. People are already attacking us for being "too" loyal. I guess that's not an honorable trait anymore. It's weird to attack fans, I think. Weird and immoral and dumb. :glare:
I just have this image in my head of it showing him going back to work and some of Michael's fans there laying into him calling him a murderer.
And....why would that second half be bad? He is, isn't he? ><'

(And then some crocodile tears from Murphy, "Oooh I'm so sad!!1one! Why am I being attacked, I didn't do nuffin!")

I hate to sound like a crazy fan, but really? If I had the opportunity and could get away with it I'd totally end him. Fack that guy. What a god awful human being we have to share this planet with.

DAMN.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am

[QUOTE=Pirate.;231539]
(And then some crocodile tears from Murphy, "Oooh I'm so sad!!1one! Why am I being attacked, I didn't do nuffin!")
[/QUOTE]

:lol His dumb ass would! He is a f*cking murderer! If people saw MJ around other people's kids during his trial, they would've been outraged, but this incompentant doctor is allowed to treat patients and people aren't outraged, except us? Further proof that people only hated on Michael cause they were jealous cause he was rich, famous, talented and women fainted at his feet!:cloud9