Message to MJ fans from Lisa Marie Presley

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 13, 2010 9:44 am

:whistling

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu May 13, 2010 3:14 pm

With all deserved respect: *bleep* her. She can go stick her head in the Mississippi river for all I care. If this is true, she shouldn't have the gall to even address his fans after the way she acted a damn fool. She did everything but accuse him of putting a voodoo spell on her, now she's worried about flowers outside his grave? Whatever!

On a sidenote, this almost made me tear up because of the sunflower thing.

One of the ways I deal with his death is by listening to a certain piece of music (not MJ's) and imagine his spirit blooming from the Earth as a sunflower (because he's built like one haha!). And then the sunflower, with its leaves, does that thing where Mike closes his eyes and stretches his arms out. Yall know what I'm talking about.

Then his spirit would move with the wind into the treetops until this thicket of leaves and branches from afar takes on the shape as his laughing face. He's giggling and having a great time.

Then his spirit moves from the trees into moving clouds which vaguely resemble him. By that time the song is over and I feel better.

But definitely the sunflower thing really makes me wanna cry because I don't think I ever knew he likes sunflowers. Has he said it before?

Song
[mp3]http://community.mjeol.com/mp3/19_rena_to_tanpopo.mp3[/mp3]

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 pm

That was lovely Whisper.

littlesusie

Post by littlesusie » Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Me and my husband were so moved by this that we decided to create an entire blog to the project:

Go to http://www.sunflowers4mj.com and leave a comment for MJ :biggrin

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm

[quote name="littlesusie"]Me and my husband were so moved by this that we decided to create an entire blog to the project:

Go to http://www.sunflowers4mj.com and leave a comment for MJ :biggrin[/quote]

What a wonderful idea! :apple Will definitely be checking this out!

And that's so beautiful, whisper. :wkiss I think I remember seeing a pic of him with some sunflowers from the Dangerous era, but I could be mistaken.

As for the Lisa thing, while I wish she would've been nicer to/about Michael when he was still here, I feel I can't really hold it against her for expressing (or maybe even realizing) these feelings now as I wasn't the one in their relationship.. I didn't experience the fallout that invariably comes from the end of most any relationship, particually a romantic one. I agree, she shouldn't have said a lot of things that she did to the press (though IMO, much of it paled in comparison in terms of negativity to what others said), but maybe a lot of the caring, maybe even (I'm not her,of course or know her but..) love she still had for him came back after his death? I mean, she so much as said that in her statements directly afterward. Maybe it softened a lot of the hardness she had in her heart for him? Of course, this is all conjecture, but that's what it seems like to me.

All IMO though of course. :apple
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Thu May 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Well, since from the posts I have read thus far I am the only LMP supporter. That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Since I'm not in the mood to get bashed I will make one simple statement. I believe it was beautiful what she said and when I go to Cali next month I will be placing "Happy Flowers" at the door. No one knows what went on behind closed doors between them. Yes, she said some f'ed up stuff about him, but if you call yourself a MJ fan you know what he stood for. He had every right to retaliate, but he didn't. And no one unless someone on this board was bff's with him don't know if she apologized to him for her rants. And Michael Jackson was the only person that derserved an apology.

Michael Jackson was all about LOVE!!! Remember that...

Well I've added my two cents.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

[quote name="SexyChica"]Well, since from the posts I have read thus far I am the only LMP supporter. That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Since I'm not in the mood to get bashed I will make one simple statement. I believe it was beautiful what she said and when I go to Cali next month I will be placing "Happy Flowers" at the door. No one knows what went on behind closed doors between them. Yes, she said some f'ed up stuff about him, but if you call yourself a MJ fan you know what he stood for. He had every right to retaliate, but he didn't. And no one unless someone on this board was bff's with him don't know if she apologized to him for her rants. And Michael Jackson was the only person that derserved an apology.

Well I've added my two cents.[/quote]

Actually, I agree with you. :respect I of course respect the opinions of fans who disagree, but I think this was a lovely gesture on Lisa's part. Who knows how resolved or not things were between them before he passed, but if they weren't, maybe this is her way of making ammends? And of course in any failed relationship, there are hurt feelings, even bitterness on either side. It's sad, but sometimes you don't really fully appreciate what it all is or means until that person is no longer around. Like Janet (and Joni Mitchell before her, lol) sang, "You don't know what you got/'til it's gone"...

I think Lisa, through and maybe in spite of it all may have cared more about Michael the person than some of his so-called
"Friends" over the years did, I'll just say that...
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Liliannn

Post by Liliannn » Thu May 13, 2010 7:52 pm

[quote name="SexyChica"]Well, since from the posts I have read thus far I am the only LMP supporter. That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Well I've added my two cents.[/quote]
You forgive Lisa but you don't forgive some of Michaels brothers and sisters?
That's weird.
Because when i look at some of your comments.. you are not so nice about them.
Lisa has done the same thing as some of them are doing now
hm maybe even worse.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

[quote name="Liliannn"]
That's weird.
hm maybe even worse.[/quote]
I agree! You and someone else said it before in this thread. Why do fans forgive Lisa and make up excuses for her but other people are not given the same benefit of the doubt, not even his own family? I don't care how hurt you were, going on the press circuit and saying you were used, manipulated and "pulled in" like he was some master mind con artist just to get people to take you seriously as a musical artist was f*cked up and it was during his trial and the LWMJ fiasco, so people already saw him as some manipulative child abuser and she goes and does that. I'mma be real: fans say that Michael was about love and forgiveness, but that doesn't mean he turned the other cheek and just brushed it off his shoulder when somebody used him, hurt him, betrayed him and said things to the press about him that were hurtful. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that that sh*t is okay, because it isn't. I don't appreciate people badmouthing MJ and hanging him out to dry when he was alive and going through hard times in his life and then claiming that they loved and cared for him now that he's dead and popular again. It's hypocritical and two-faced!

Alijoy

Post by Alijoy » Fri May 14, 2010 2:12 am

[quote name="Cristine87"]
[quote name="Liliannn"]
That's weird.
I agree! You and someone else said it before in this thread. Why do fans forgive Lisa and make up excuses for her but other people are not given the same benefit of the doubt, not even his own family? I don't care how hurt you were, going on the press circuit and saying you were used, manipulated and "pulled in" like he was some master mind con artist just to get people to take you seriously as a musical artist was f*cked up and it was during his trial and the LWMJ fiasco, so people already saw him as some manipulative child abuser and she goes and does that. I'mma be real: fans say that Michael was about love and forgiveness, but that doesn't mean he turned the other cheek and just brushed it off his shoulder when somebody used him, hurt him, betrayed him and said things to the press about him that were hurtful. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that that sh*t is okay, because it isn't. I don't appreciate people badmouthing MJ and hanging him out to dry when he was alive and going through hard times in his life and then claiming that they loved and cared for him now that he's dead and popular again. It's hypocritical and two-faced![/quote]
I've only been at this board for a few week now & have spent most of my time reading fan fics, but I just had to agree with this. She said a lot of negative things about him, but calling him "manipulative" & acting like he blinded her to take advantage of her, was the worst thing for me. That was the point at which I couldn't ever pretend she didn't say the things she did, or just let it go. The poor man was on trial when she used that very word to describe him. Conspiracy, 1 of the charges against him, requires a person to be manipulative. Her words could've been very damaging. I don't know if he forgave her, but he forgave a lot of people he shouldn't have. Topics about her are part of the reason I'm thinking of leaving MJFC to permanently move here. Disagreements happen here, but there isn't the same back-biting as their is there. I, also, am very supportive of MJ's family & don't understand the bashing of them from people who love LMP. At lest they didn't say anything against him & supported him during his trial. Even Latoya supported Michael during his darkest time. LMP was there for him in 1993, but that pales in comparison to 2005. There's a lot more I could say, but I've made the main points.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri May 14, 2010 3:17 am

AGAIN------------------------------------- :punchface

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Fri May 14, 2010 10:29 am

[quote name="Cristine87"]
[quote name="Liliannn"]
That's weird.
I agree! You and someone else said it before in this thread. Why do fans forgive Lisa and make up excuses for her but other people are not given the same benefit of the doubt, not even his own family? I don't care how hurt you were, going on the press circuit and saying you were used, manipulated and "pulled in" like he was some master mind con artist just to get people to take you seriously as a musical artist was f*cked up and it was during his trial and the LWMJ fiasco, so people already saw him as some manipulative child abuser and she goes and does that. I'mma be real: fans say that Michael was about love and forgiveness, but that doesn't mean he turned the other cheek and just brushed it off his shoulder when somebody used him, hurt him, betrayed him and said things to the press about him that were hurtful. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that that sh*t is okay, because it isn't. I don't appreciate people badmouthing MJ and hanging him out to dry when he was alive and going through hard times in his life and then claiming that they loved and cared for him now that he's dead and popular again. It's hypocritical and two-faced![/quote]

Okay? I don't understand that at all, they are willing to forgive lmp yet bash his family to the t and find no problem with it.

EX:
Quincy and MJ were pretty tight back in the day, then he changed his tune which makes me very disappointed with him , now if he came out and praise MJ again?(I can careless about him now and days either way) the fans wouldn't accept it, they would call him a liar and a hypocrite but when lisa comes out and say send "send him flowers"? the fans jump right on it? this women called MJ the biggest mistake of her life and for me if my ex stated a comment like that publicly? that would really hurt me deeply, lisa wasn't scorned she was obsessed with mike for reasons she will never reveal and if she did'nt mean what she said, she should have kept her comments private. It's not easy to forgive but you have to however you will never forget.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 pm

What's the point in surrounding his grave with anything at all if he can't see or touch it?

He never wanted to be buried.
He never wanted to die.
He is gone.

Sorry but I'm just angry that a beautiful and amazing guy like Michael was taken from us SO quickly and so suddenly. It still shocks me how fast he left us and NO ONE got a chance to say goodbye or be there holding his hand when he died.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:59 pm

[quote name="Saphster"]What's the point in surrounding his grave with anything at all if he can't see or touch it?

He never wanted to be buried.
He never wanted to die.
He is gone.

Sorry but I'm just angry that a beautiful and amazing guy like Michael was taken from us SO quickly and so suddenly. It still shocks me how fast he left us and NO ONE got a chance to say goodbye or be there holding his hand when he died.[/quote]
:crying Oh, Girl! That's been going through my head since last year! Ugh, If I could jump in a time machine...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri May 14, 2010 2:03 pm

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and a step back. Hasn't anyone noticed the amount of hate that fans are expressing lately? I personally am tired of it. Save the hate for people who actually deserve it. Arnold Klein and Jason and whatever the hell his name and Murray are 3 people that come to mind. Fans are so quick to slam everybody these days even the people who are trying to do good things for Michael...the bodyguards, LMP. I'm sick of it. The amount of negativity is starting to get to me. Fans seem to have an issue with everything these days. People are over reacting and making things into a bigger deal then they need to be.

I'm pretty sure that if LMP and Michael had not been on good terms at the time of this death that she would have not been invited to funeral. If Michael is capable of forgiving her (seeing as who was the one who was wronged) then I can let go of the grudge that I have against her.We were not privy to everything that went on between them behind closed doors. We don't know the details and we shouldn't pretend like we do. There are always two sides to every story. The destruction of a relationship is never just one person's fault.

I can see sunflowers being Michael's favorite flowers. It fits him. So I will be sending some to Forest Lawn.

Everyone needs to get over it and calm the hell down. I'm seriously considering taking a break from the fan world because the amount of negativity is almost palpable. I'm not sure if I can take it much longer.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]