New This Is It Outtakes!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

I love to see Michael laughing! He looks like he was having fun! You have to watch it at YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcvmmAl ... r_embedded
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by Teva » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks Jen I enjoyed watching it.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm

;D

privacy

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by privacy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:30 am

My god <3

Wish I could hear him laughing
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Juniorlady

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by Juniorlady » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 am

:tvhappy Loved it!

Saphster

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by Saphster » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm

O Goodness....Jen. Thanks so much for sharing.

Michael was so SEXY! OH MY GOSH. If only he really really knew how attractive he truly was. Something about him. It's hard to explain. He was so slender, tall, delicate, yet strong. I've been ignoring Michael lately to hide this pain I feel whenever I see or hear him. Feels like a hole in my chest.

I l.o.v.e 0:57-1:01 <3 (I wish I could have seen the necklace he was wearing up close. I've been curious about that ever since TII came out. What was on that necklace?)

WAS he really never meant to do these concerts?? It would have been the FINAL curtain call! Seriously! He would have been amazing. No one would ever doubt his skills EVER again. Everyone would keep their mouth shut at stupid rumors like he couldn't sing or dance anymore. It would have granted him the title as the GREATEST artist ever in history...without him having to die to earn such respect in the artistic world. These concerts would have been something no one had ever done before...ever. Who else would have had glowing pants, and glittery socks and gloves, and Thriller dancers, and ghosts flying across the audience, and a live 3D show at the same time, and amazing and flexible pole dancers inside a diamond cage and a bed prop while doing dirty diana?? Who else?!!?

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

[quote name="Saphster"]O Goodness....Jen. Thanks so much for sharing.

Michael was so SEXY! OH MY GOSH. If only he really really knew how attractive he truly was. Something about him. It's hard to explain. He was so slender, tall, delicate, yet strong. I've been ignoring Michael lately to hide this pain I feel whenever I see or hear him. Feels like a hole in my chest.

I l.o.v.e 0:57-1:01 <3 (I wish I could have seen the necklace he was wearing up close. I've been curious about that ever since TII came out. What was on that necklace?)

WAS he really never meant to do these concerts?? It would have been the FINAL curtain call! Seriously! He would have been amazing. No one would ever doubt his skills EVER again. Everyone would keep their mouth shut at stupid rumors like he couldn't sing or dance anymore. It would have granted him the title as the GREATEST artist ever in history...without him having to die to earn such respect in the artistic world. These concerts would have been something no one had ever done before...ever. Who else would have had glowing pants, and glittery socks and gloves, and Thriller dancers, and ghosts flying across the audience, and a live 3D show at the same time, and amazing and flexible pole dancers inside a diamond cage and a bed prop while doing dirty diana?? Who else?!!?[/quote]

I don't know, Saph! I think certain people knew from the beginning that Michael would not be around to do these concerts, but you're right they would have been absolutely amazing!Michael had such amazing ideas! *sigh*

DirtyDiana87

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 pm

OMG I loved it!!!

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

Daffodil-Dreams

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by Daffodil-Dreams » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Those were actually pretty good scenes. Does anyone know why they weren't used in the movie?

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm

[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]Those were actually pretty good scenes. Does anyone know why they weren't used in the movie?[/quote]

According to them, they have over 100 hours of footage. Obviously there would be a lot of footage they would not be able to use. I wonder if they will release more DVD's in the future? I have a feeling they will!

Daffodil-Dreams

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by Daffodil-Dreams » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]Those were actually pretty good scenes. Does anyone know why they weren't used in the movie?[/quote]

According to them, they have over 100 hours of footage. Obviously there would be a lot of footage they would not be able to use. I wonder if they will release more DVD's in the future? I have a feeling they will![/quote]
Me too. I kind of feel bad and happy about it at the same time.

MJfan01'

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 am

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]

According to them, they have over 100 hours of footage. Obviously there would be a lot of footage they would not be able to use. I wonder if they will release more DVD's in the future? I have a feeling they will![/quote]
I'm sure they will too.

Saphster

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by Saphster » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

I just wish he would have taken off those damn glasses off more.

THEY NEVER seemed to come off enough. Love you Michael! ;D

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Man, what a loss. :( I miss that man soooo much.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New This Is It Outtakes!

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 pm

[quote name="HeavenSent"]Man, what a loss. :( I miss that man soooo much.[/quote]

Me too, Carla! :(